Another possible UK happening??

This account has been spotted on the twitter. Could possibly be an ISIS account. These are the PICS that have been taken. Notice the date on the Big Ben image. Rest of images in thread including follower.

Some of you guys are alright, don't come to Europe on Wednesday

Bu... but I live there!

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Its ok guys there is no 31st month. Euro is safe again.

I'd say send this info to London Metro but that would be pointless. After all, authorities had info on the Manchester bomber and did absolutely nothing. God speed Brit anons.

This is just the way it is when you live in a big city. If you stop the terrorists, they win.

Can they stop? Gf and I have still have a trip to London planned.

At this rate If he's known I wouldn't be surprised.
>Westminster attack known
>Manchester attacker know
> 3000+ others known.

Atleast (((they))) aren't blaming those darn gas leaks

PHEW :D

The suicide bomber's family was known to MI6 way back when they were still living in Libya under Gadaffi

yawn
just nigger things

bump

They belonged to a group allegedly funded by British intelligence to fight Qaddafi

This couldn't possibly be ISIS because he's a muslim and everyone knows ISIS aren't REEEEAL muslims

Another beta muzzy.

We will see tomorrow what will happen
But would not be a bad idea if some britbong calls the police, it would save a few lives

>All the infidels in the United Kingdom will soon wake up under Islamic rule.

Well that's bollox for a start, we're already under Islamic rule - try posting the Danish Cartoons without being arrested,

Reporting to authorities is best solution. But if they take action. That is just something else.

Not anymore

Who /L O N D O N/ here?

It PAINS me that even outside MSM this is not discussed.

Maybe it's because nobody knows anything whatsoever about MI6... unlike the burger agencies there never seems to be any juicy leakage

Birmingham here.

They wouldn't attack Brum, too many of their own live here.

what the hell is going on with the picture on the left.

Wtf bump

Bump

Me :(

Stay safe bby

You too :c

contact scotland yard! ya fookin limeys!

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

You brits should really oust your government before it leads to the death of you all.

Muslamic master race genes.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What would it take? I already heard rumors somewhere of them trying to do door to door style attacks on people, if that were to happen would UK finally say enough and do something? It seems to me like everyone elses rights and safety ends where Islams feelings begin and that's bullshit.

Kek

When are you just going to start killing these vermin?

Well considering he's about to be tracked down and waterboarded for information because he's a fucking retard and thinks the authorities don't have access to twitter metadata, I don't think anythings going to happen.

They're brazen, but they're not very fucking smart.

We didnt stop them last week when the fucking muzzies telegraphed about Manchester.