If evolution is real, why hasn't this animal evolved in 450 Million Years...

If evolution is real, why hasn't this animal evolved in 450 Million Years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Ct6h7rs6XU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
youtube.com/watch?v=y9O2UiH6mMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if it survived so long, why did it need to evolve?

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Kabutops is a lot stronger.

REKT!

OP will be unable to recover and post again itt

not that these cuts ever post in their own threads.

>questioning intelligent design

almost as if you're already an atheist

Because it's "good enough" for its typical environment. That's all it takes to be evolutionarily successful.

Bump. Always love watching AGNOSTICS ATHIEST SCUM flounder at this question. What arrogant dumbasses

It evolves with every generation. Ya dumb?

because his environment doesn't change a lot

If evilution is real then how did dinosaurs evolve into birds if all dinosaurs were wiped out by a meteor? Checkmate atheists.

An organism evolves according to the pressure it receives from it's environment. The environment can either: a) exert to much pressure and extinguish the organism, b) exert some pressure which allows the organism to evolve accordingly or c) exert little to no pressure at all so the organism doesn't have the need to evolve.

They believe in pseudo scientific garbage and have zero arguments to refute this.

It doesn't "need" to. it's perfect as it for it's evolutionary niche...

...plus it probably has a little bit, if you looked REALLY hard...

Because nobody has got it to level 40 yet.

Is that a fucking Kabuto?

H-how does it taste?

>religion/atheism threads

They did but when it was time to evolve, somebody pressed B.

evolution isn't like growing. Futhermore:
>American Education

"Oh look, its this thread again."

What an embarrassing post

because it's a dick

Like coppery lobster.

They have though. These creatures are VERY similar to the ones that existed 450 million years ago because it's an effective design. This doesn't mean that slight changes and variation among the species haven't occurred.

He chose the Helix fossil

>Believing monkeys are your cousins isn't embarrassing

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Evolution is just a theory. It's not a law like gravity is. There are several animals that have highly advanced body features that seem to be designed by a higher power. The bombardier beetle is one such animal that seems too complex for evolution to get right.

Horseshoe crab?

One of the most highly-evolved eyeballs in the entire animal kingdom.

Kind of weird for such an advanced eye design to show up so early in the Evolutionary process, huh?

Kind of weird how they say that all animals are evolving to become better, but when we compare ancient animals to their modern day counterparts, cave bears to Grizzlies, for instance, or ancient turtles to modern turtles, or ancient INSECTS such as dragonflies compared to modern dragonflies, we see quite the opposite.

Everything now is a smaller, weaker, less robust, and has a much shorter lifespan with more evidence of genetic mutation.

Like things aren't evolving, they're degenerating. Decaying. Deviating from the original source code.

Straying further from their Creator's design.

That's the Dome Fossil, fool.

>his

that's a gender binary fossilbug you Canadian dumbcunt.

>An organism evolves according to the pressure it receives from it's environment.

Like a steady drop in the oxygen content of the atmosphere, for instance?

its...

KABUTO

That's a pretty cool concept. Never thought about it that way.

If God is real, why do we have niggers?

Ah.

Back before pokemon were made of lampshades

>copster lobster

Because it didn't have to evolve to survive. Evolution is survival mutations. Like polar bears. They were brown bears, after a mutation made some white. Those ones strived and survived better and became the dominate chain in evolution for them.

/thread
don't fix what isn't broken

>if americans came from europeans, then why are there still europeans

so why is the human race so broke

because we hunt the strongest so it pays off to be mediocre

Jews

SCIENCE!!! BELIEVE IT NOW!!!

>believing in a sky god who created the universe
> that same god cares about you wearing polyester

really makes you think doesn't it Cleetus?

is potato, million years, still potato
is perfect, komrade

Isn't one of the things in evolution is that nothing is perfect and constantly evolves? And it would still get beneficial mutations to pass on.

Maybe that crab is perfect. Get over it bigot.

If jews are responsible for 9/11, then who's responsible for the jews?

Checkmate, Christians!

> Believes the Earth is over 450 Million Years old.

Sorry kid, you already fell for the Science Jew.

>so why is the human race so broke

Amoral abstract thinking and the excercise of power ?

>not the argument
>immigration is the same as evolution

>Perfect
>Only moderately challenging to beat at chess

for slaves

duh

>Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.
You are the cuck believing in thousand years old, jew written dogmas, get fucked moronic drone

>Scientists gave me my Car, my television, my internet and so on.
>Religious people give me cancer

Gravity is still a theory

Evolution is not necessarily to make animals "better" per se or even stronger, or even more intelligent, its to maximize efficient adaptations that coincide with their environment in order to increase chances of survival.

>Believing in a small spec that got there from nothing while still following physics and expanded into our observable universe in a trillionth of a trillionth of a second
>Thinks Christians follow the OT

Because they are fucking stupid
>you see all animals evolved from fish
>well except this animal it just got smaller ok and din't change
fucking retards

>Believing in pseudo scientific racist bigoted garbage created by the devil to turn humanity away from God.

Really fires up that cortex.

>Gravity is still a theory
youtu.be/2Ct6h7rs6XU

Because it is a perfect organism for it's enviroment. It does not need to evolve in the slightest. Sharks were around before dinosaurs walked the Earth because they are PERFECT KILLING MACHINES. I'm no athiest, but I have (((personally))) found Megaladon teeth the size of my hand in the river by which I live. Black and fossilized and millions of years old.

>Sage because you trolling slide faggot

>why hasn't this animal evolved
it has
creationists btfo

you know what theory in science is right?

/thread

Keep your chink shit

You need to level it to 40. They don't get into enough fights.
Christians BTFO

>(((Atheists))) literally believe "WE WUZ FISH" but then we decided to go on land for some reason even though land didn't constitute even 10% of Earth's surface

some do some don't. If the original is still fit for the area it will survive too.
The Bowlbug is a good creature for it's enviornment and is well adapted for it. Over a few hundred thousand years some of it's offspring develop barbs that let it survive better in neighboring waters, which it starts occupying. Over time the ones with the best barbs survive and the weaker barbs perish, making their barbs better as a whole. After a while other favorable mutations appear and are selectes, and 100x more unfavorable mutations come into play and are squashed. Eventually this leads to a new species entierly, while the original bowlbugs are still fine in their home waters. This is God's most perfect tool of engineering.

Is Kabutops any good on the competitive scene?

Just say religious people gave me lies and get it over with.

Scientists gave me knowledge and insight
Religious people gave me superstition, doubt & fear.

...funny that...

>Thinks Christians follow the OT
So fags aren't bad anymore? ;-)

Yes we can observe the phenomenon but does not mean we understand how and why, which brings us to Theory of relativty attempting to explain gravity.

Our current understanding of gravity is Theoretical. If it were not, we would be able to sail the cosmos just as we have sailed the sea's.

Wasn't made by jew trickery prove that is wrong

It's like you want to be send to the mainland for reeducation.

No sharks on the land at this time, Achmed
so going on land makes you non-food for sharks

Also these Fishy bastards were able to go back in the seas when they wanted to do so

Because 450 million years ain't shit compared to the history of earth and he's doing just fine.

Land had vegetation and saftey from predators, so over time the ones who could get further onto land for longer survived until land creatures came into being.

>look at me guys Im atheist and smart
>I believe that nothing caused the universe to go from nothing to something
>what is bad about being a based bisexual pedophile trannypede again?

>If evolution is real, why hasn't this animal evolved in 450 Million Years? Atheists need to stop believing in fairy tales.

They have almost 360° vision, at night they hunt and at day they hide on the seabottom.

At night they have excellent vision, hunting is easy for them + evading enemies is easy to, when you have 360° visual lenghwave and infrared lenghwave eyes.

Their habitat did not change a lot.

Their food is very small, so they find something very often.

These creatures never had to change because they are perfect for their
purpose.

You know you can't see cats grow wings but you can see your cup fall right?

Chink religion, really?

besides that isn't what evolution is. It can't be perfect.

>look at me, still believe fairy tales some filthy jew told about 3000 years ago when the people literally believed the earth was the centre of the universe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

has some potential
youtube.com/watch?v=y9O2UiH6mMY
breakdown of it

That's not how it works, the primary factor of evolution is natural selecton, the process of creatures with better genes surviving and creatures with worse genes dying. Say for example if this species of crab suddenly had a change in environment that kills off crabs with weak or average strength chitin armour, the only crabs that would survive are the crabs that have stronger chitin than most. Suddenly the old type of soft-shell horseshoe crab goes extinct and you have a new breed of hard-shell horseshoe crabs. If it doesn't need to change to adapt to its environment then it probably wont change much. There is a chance that somewhere along the line a random, beneficial mutation takes place and propagates successfully through the gene pool but that chance is very slim compared to the effect natural selection has on the evolutionary process.

>god created Earth to be covered mostly with water
>then made pinnacle of his creation able to live only on land
How low had mighty pyramid-builders fallen.

Never heard genome degeneration? There are a lot more to evolution than you learned in bio 110

Devil's part

and seeing gravity in motion passes all if those

noone wants to eat those cunts thats why

Gravity is a theory, so is germs and all of chemistry.

A law is a set of rules in a theory to describe a phenomenon

>God creates a fucking big Universe with trillions of Planets
>Just create live on earth

Turns out there's no great advantage to being so large. They've evolved to deal with an environment where this is true, partly because it's now less rich in oxygen.