Revalations 3:9

Revalations 3:9

>Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

well then... discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic
lawofone.info
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ashkenazi going to get BTFO when Jesus comes back.

>keep waiting for that 2nd coming, goyim

>Revalations 3:9
>Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.
>well then... discuss
i've discussed it ad nauseum
CHRISTIANITY IS KIKERY because
JESUS IS A DIRTY LYING JEW
NOT ARYAN आर्य ārya Aryan once again --

JESUS IS A FILTHY SEMITE/HEBREW/KIKE/JEW AND NOT ARYAN!

Amen brother, It's amazing how quickly all of these JEWS crawl out from their shadows to shill on these Christian threads.

>Amen brother, It's amazing how quickly all of these JEWS crawl out from their shadows to shill on these Christian threads.

Not all jews are atheists, but all atheists are jews.

You are the one who is a follower of Judeo-Atheism. Perhaps when you are old enough, you'll grow out of your delusion.

It's so funny when Atheists like yourself get so triggered. Remember to enjoy your hedonistic life while you can, you'll burn in hell when you die.

>Not all jews are atheists, but all atheists are jews.
and all christians and muslims
you're all dirty jews
>You are the one who is a follower of Judeo-Atheism. Perhaps when you are old enough, you'll grow out of your delusion.
you filthy kike
your god is a jewish lie
>It's so funny when Atheists like yourself get so triggered. Remember to enjoy your hedonistic life while you can, you'll burn in hell when you die.
i'm not atheist you filthy cuck kike
you are the only one who will burn in Hell forever, you filthy moron

ARYAN

dont think he ment you op

>“I am a knight of Solamnia. I am the hand of Paladine, of Kiri-Jolith and of Habbakuk on this world. You are on Krynn. You are mine, Queen of Darkness.”

>― Richard A. Knaak, The Legend of Huma

look at me, i can quote fantasy books too

>i'm not atheist you filthy cuck kike
You, as an atheist, are literally a kike though. Why do you continue to follow Judeo-Atheism even though you know it will result in your eternal torture in hell?

>you know it will result in your eternal torture in hell?
proofs?

oh look another kike who calls himself an atheist.

>You, as an atheist, are literally a kike though. Why do you continue to follow Judeo-Atheism even though you know it will result in your eternal torture in hell?
GOD
not your dirty fraudulent lying jew ARYAN ARYAN means a worshipper of कृष्ण kṛṣṇa that means GOD, you filthy dirty jew
there's nothing atheist about being आर्य ārya ARYAN

stop being so stupid, you dirty christkike

>Hasn't read Genesis and believes in the Cuckolick version of original sin

off your self

fag

nice proofs. i'm converted. where do i report to mutilate my dick and eat the flesh of jesus?

>fag
image:
>don't be a faggot
>it's heresy
YOU FILTHY STINKING KIKE
FUCK OFF

>christchan
dirty kike fake manga

Honestly, if you're atheist you're better than pretending to worship an elephant/lobster/dog/cat set of polytheistic Gods.

christ-chan is not for lewds
but please do continue

>Honestly, if you're atheist you're better than pretending to worship an elephant/lobster/dog/cat set of polytheistic Gods.
why?
because your fraudulent jew Jesus says so?
fuck off

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED FOR THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

There is a reason you are 4th world street shitters.
You are cursed by God for being satanic idolators.

Enjoy burning in Hell forever, Pajeet.

proofs?

>There is a reason you are 4th world street shitters.
>You are cursed by God for being satanic idolators.
>Enjoy burning in Hell forever, Pajeet.
you're just a dirty materialist
a kike who worships money
you're filth

Do you realize that you come off as "unhinged"? Why not let go of this anger, repent, and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior?

>Do you realize that you come off as "unhinged"? Why not let go of this anger, repent, and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior?
why don't you use the power of christ to compel me, eh, you dirty jew-loving faggot christkike?

FUCK OFF

I'LL POST WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT

aryan heil hitler

Are you aware how angry you sound?

says the greedy jew

Dali Lama is going to burn in hell just like you.

>Are you aware how angry you sound?
no i'm clueless, you filthy hebrew
are all christians as stupid as you or just the special ones?

>jew posting hitler
????

Atheist = Jew

Sorry I follow the old gods your Jew on a stick interests me none.

whats going to happen when Krishna brings you to a tribunal when you die, and asks you about all the profanity you ushered onto the teachings of jesus christ? and I stand witness to tell you that their teachings are one in the same?

will you read over the gospel of thomas, judas, and mary magdalen? and tell me whats so wrong about them?

>jew posting hitler
>????
you fucked up cunt
shut up
आर्य ārya Aryan >Atheist = Jew
we've been through this already, you filthy christian
>ARYAN means a worshipper of कृष्ण kṛṣṇa that means GOD, you filthy dirty jew
>there's nothing atheist about being आर्य ārya ARYAN
>stop being so stupid, you dirty christkike

stupid christians are far worse than jews

>t. LARPagan

>you're just a dirty materialist
For not shitting in the street, and wiping with my left hand?

Enjoy your perpetual bubble guts and tapeworm, Hapoo.

serouisly just gas your self jew. we all know you aren't actually hundu

>whats going to happen when Krishna brings you to a tribunal when you die
>that's a christian metaphysical concept you dumb nigger
>and asks you about all the profanity you ushered onto the teachings of jesus christ?
jesus is a lying jew
>and I stand witness to tell you that their teachings are one in the same?
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT THE SAME YOU DUMB FAGGOT
>will you read over the gospel of thomas, judas, and mary magdalen? and tell me whats so wrong about them?
THEY'RE ALL CHRISTIAN LIES, YOU MORON

scum

t. Virgin LARPer

what caste are you in? i bet you're a sudra

Nothing like a Christian thread to bring out the wacko Jews who wanna larp as hindu/pagan/enlightened

>what caste are you in? i bet you're a sudra

Jews hate Jesus more than they hate Hitler

Hows your snipped dick you kike lover?

youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic

Most of our missionaries concentrate on the lower castes in their work in India... he was probably one of those who got beaten by the hindu gangs for accepting Christ or maybe his mother/father/brother was killed for being christian... it kind of fits. It is absolutely terrible what average Indians do to Christian converts in India.

>I will make them come and bow down before your feet

>evading the question

go suck your master's cock now sudra scum. I'm suprised they haven't killed you yet.

>Jews hate Jesus more than they hate Hitler
REPEAT A LIE ENOUGH

AND IT BECOMES REAL

>REPEAT A LIE ENOUGH

>AND IT BECOMES REAL

better looking than an uncut freak

>evading the question
>go suck your master's cock now sudra scum. I'm suprised they haven't killed you yet.
no you dumb christkike
ARYAN
read you dirty jew-loving christian

ARYAN

This Jew got so triggered by a thread about Jesus preaching the truth about the Jews that he started to LARP as a poo in loo Hindu. Please ignore this shill

>Cuckolicks
>Christian

I might take you seriously if you say you picked LITERALLY ANY other "old gods" besides the Norse ones. But I'm sure you didn't. Cause no one here does.

they got the name kike from hating Christ and they don't make "+" symbols because it looks like a cross.

filthy christians can all get gassed

aryan isn't a caste retard. and yiu hate brown oeople even though almost all hindus are brown.

Citing bullshit dogmas made by jews

Don't ever dare to call yourself redpilled boy

>aryan isn't a caste retard. and yiu hate brown oeople even though almost all hindus are brown.
fuck off ignorant kike

Mudslime larping as a nazi.

Ive seen it all now.

>t. nu/pol

not suprised coming grom you

>Mudslime larping as a nazi.
>Ive seen it all now.

No way to become invited other than martyrdom.

Of course, the fucktard catholic-devil worshipers think if they just eat some shit cookie and drink a bit of swill piss they get "saved".

Nope, you dumb ass niggers. No one is going to save you.
Only those who actually fight for, get. Nobody else.

Enjoy that red one.

>t. nu/pol
>not suprised coming grom you
fuck off "old pol"

(((Neo))) nazi

>thinks Inwouldn't notice that question dodge

stop being a jew

Yes goy one day I'll suck your dick but until then whip yourself while saying hail Mary 50 times and open them borders up

christians worship a jew

Oh, yes. Death is mandatory.
Cant beam up the body, and all that.
Pretty logical really.

im not a Cuckolick

jesus actually actually said things that contradict the jewish religion.

His major commandments were love. when asked what to do to attain the afterlife he gave 6 commandments i think as opposed to the 10 commandments or noahide laws. he didn't say follow the torah.

Essentially he said very similar things to buddha.

The noble eightfold path like the teachings of christ had the intention to bring people closer to positive polarity and spiritual development.

The entity known to the egyptians as Ra explains it here:

lawofone.info

>implying it isn't about to happen soon

Lol your too fucking stupid to realise that kikes have promote paganism and atheism throughout history. They dont give a shit what you believe in as long as you dont follow the teachings of Christ which expose them for the devil worshippers they are

calling me a jew
stop being christian

>jesus

t. Paki

t. Jew lover

Wrong.

wrong bcuz?

And still with the retarded "jew" comments.

Jeshua was no kike you half rotten brain dung, he was a Judahite. The term Jew did not exist back then.

Just shows your total idiocy and lack of education.