*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmovie.net/watch/vXBo6MwG-the-blacklist-redemption-season-1/episode-5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*drops MOAB*

LAUNCH THE BACON!!!!!!!

Tbh.. I know these lads. They live on my street in Birmingham UK

They're alright guys tbf...

I walk around them. Melbourne has wide footpaths.

Lol they are like a cartoon villains.

*Blow myself up*

Fuck off liar this is the Luton lads on tour

Fuck off ya dickhead the middle one works in my local kebab shop.

Lying cunt.

What is this from?

Shit youre right mate apologies

Could swear the one 2nd from far left actually runs Abra Kebabra just down the road and take a left from me

>fug.webm
Sauce?
Abu Waheeb is dead.

fpbp

SHIT yeah thought I recognised him.

I went shisha lounge with him... Had to leave though, he gets a bit leary "kuffar" this and "Allah akbar" that.

Good lad though.

all those guys are dead...

>implying I leave my house to go to some shitty desert

Deus Vult obv...

is need potato, is give potato.

GAS GAS GAS

>Be German
>Gas minorities

If only this were real

Absolutely based

deus vult.

How can dust block my path?

Pretty much all those guys in the pic are all dead.

Except for Abu Hajar

well then looks like its time to MOW THEM DOWN!

kek

I found it, its from an episode of Blacklist: Redemption. Not sure which though

your doing keks work

Does ISIS purposely try to look like the villains? Do they think they're the good guys and just don't realize how evil they look or are they trying to be the edgy bad guys

The dark black aesthetic they got going on and the spooky looking flags always made me think they were self aware they're the bad guys but that's how they want it

ISIS is based bro, they are against degenerates. All you need to do is represent yourself as a fellow extremist of Sup Forums that also hates degeneracy and I promise you they would understand, and a hellbound alliance would form

literally the only difference between us and ISIS is that our weapons are memes and red pills of truth.

Have fun on a watchlist retard and ISIS are huge degenerates. They literally go into towns and rape children and use them as human shields. They're barbarians, nothing more. Also they use stimulants when they go into battle, that's been proven. They're drug users and barbaric pedophiles. They are degenerates, just huge hypocrites about it

I dont mind them. Muslims are just a tool for jews. ISIS, alqaida, taliban are savages but they recognise this. By commiting terror acts they create divide between moderate muslims (the ones who dont actively commit terror attacks) and neutral whites, even some liberals get swayed. Ofcourse I personally wouldnt want get blown up in a concert but what that guy did was very needed, it would be perfect if we had another major happening just before the election.

FUGGIN WHITE PPL

LOOK AT THIS VIDEO. HARD EVIDENCE OF RACISM

Balaclavas req'd to hide their merc/SOF faces.

Pic related:

im aware im already on a watchlist, i dont care

I guess if you don't care its not that big of a deal but what if you get on a no fly list? You can't go anywhere bruh

wow like the same people who run western society are not drug users who are pedophiles ? Im sorry thats hypocritical. ISIS only represents the red pilled version of how western elites live, literally western elites are ISIS, so how is any intelligent individual going to criticize ISIS when our own elites act in the same manner ?

I am not your typical "extremist" or watchlist character. I just know the truth of how you both are. If you think just because I realize the truth of the matter, I belong on a watchlist, then I feel honored

You know Paki Dave as well? Small world, lad.

based

>He uses a bike lock to close the shitskins in

fucking kek

LOL as if I have the fucking money to travel like you fucking middle class bourgeoisie blue pilled fuckwads who engage in your pathetic empty headed materialism of social norms.

Even if I do want to leave this country, im not leaving it in ordinary means, as in, ill make my own aircraft and transportation means to tell the socialized order you are not legitimate at all in declaring who i am, where i can go , lol suck it

solarmovie.net/watch/vXBo6MwG-the-blacklist-redemption-season-1/episode-5.html

Very first scene

But you specifically said that ISIS is against degeneracy, now you're saying that since Western elites are also degenerates that somehow justifies both Islamic State's degeneracy and our politicians?

What?

>Inb4 some news outlet screencaps this along with the replies to show le ebil 3000 pound neo Nazi hacker known as 4chins to liberals

You sound like a fucking weirdo and someone who has some crippling autism I must say my friend.

It's silly for western politicians to criticize ISIS when so many politicians are accused of the very same crimes, so I take no sides in this matter, but only mine. It does not justify their actions. Both parties are terrible. ISIS is only replicating what the western elites do in their own ironic trolling , they are sort of like any neet, except far more serious, and for this, i understand their message, because they are just the voice of Sup Forums , except far more extreme

I simply don't see any limits to my capability or study in a variety of topics. One of the many things I study and develop is aeronautics and alternative energy systems, in domination of the planet, which you might not understand

It seems like you're really overthinking it to me. Other than having mutually extreme views I don't see ISIS as agreeing with the majority of Sup Forumss views. And I don't think ISIS is really just trying to troll man, they have a legitimate geopolitical goal in creating a caliphate. One which they're failing to do.

Sure man good for you I guess

they troll in the sense that they take what they believe is what the elites practice, and do it publicly on a state wide level, which i don't condemn, because people need to realize this sort of criticism

I believe ISIS would only agree with the opposition to degeneracy on Sup Forums

they do have a goal for caliphate, this isnt trolling, but at the same time, its bringing attention to issues that trolls would traditionally bring attention to in my opinion.

>they do have a goal for caliphate, this isnt trolling, but at the same time, its bringing attention to issues that trolls would traditionally bring attention to in my opinion.

I suppose I can see that, it's an interesting way to look at it

As a troll, I enjoy making fun of what I believe is empty materialism, the foolishness of society that i see, I act as if this is a necessary function of society, although my act is one purely because I see amusement from the world that its silly the way people act, thus I must make fun of it. Obviously the extremist, which we all must admit is at the deepest levels of all of us, is that which acts on the desperation of a bombing or directly violent act to respond to that which they see as the materialistic evil in the world. I am not one of those, I would rather continually try to illustrate through continuous means that we must transcend. Violence is an easy medium of art, not as sophisticated as trolling or memes, or Sup Forums and our bants

or rather I know I have less influence by the one big conclusive act of terrorism, relative to the greater influence that I do have, even as a humble, random servant of humanity at the very least, I know I have even greater influence, from the butterfly effect firstly perhaps, but also because I wish to promise the best for humanity

I like your analogy, I agree. Interesting way to put it