Brit/pol/: Blairite Corpse Parties Edition

>MI5 probes bomber 'warnings' to see if they messed it up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40080646
archive.fo/DCMbu

>Man shot dead in NI supermarket car park
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/man-dies-shot-bangor-supermarket-car-park/
archive.fo/9EysD

>Sturgeon would seek "progressive alliance"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/28/warning-coalition-chaos-nicola-sturgeon-says-would-seek-progressive/
archive.fo/YCucZ

>16th Manchester suspect arrested in Shoreham
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551346/Man-23-16th-suspect-arrested-terror-attack.html
archive.fo/qMlvI

>Lib dems still moaning about the EU despite their abysmal campaign so far
itv.com/news/2017-05-29/nick-clegg-uk-could-lose-access-to-terror-database-under-theresa-mays-brexit-terms/
archive.fo/AUeyi

>Fatboy Watson angry over tory attacks on Corbyn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/28/tom-watson-hits-out-at-conservatives-over-attacks-on-corbyn
archive.fo/gvYFv

>Powers for banning jihadis from the country finally used
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550994/Major-powers-ban-jihadis-returning-UK-used-once.html
archive.fo/FY3N8

>BA computer mess enters third day
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40081112
archive.fo/psITL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMGmuJBKOM8
youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=YSAdev8El2w
youtube.com/watch?v=ywpsl6n5850
shockmansion.com/2016/01/26/video-footage-of-chelsea-football-hooligans-trashing-a-restaurant-in-munich-and-attacking-a-waiter-back-in-2012-has-hit-the-net-and-gone-viral/
youtu.be/s30rjA3U4ow
youtube.com/watch?v=fqkzzzr6fN4
youtu.be/6bvowiyc85U
cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525
youtube.com/watch?v=sh2BnAHdi-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_gjReyHSsIE
youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw&t=621s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The word “unelectable” seems to be shorthand for the phrase “You are henceforth only permitted to elect conservatives”, a massive adjustment to the concept of democracy with regard to which I don’t recall anyone being consulted. And yet, from the laughably disproportionate torrent of ridicule and demonization that politicians like Corbyn are being subjected to, one has to suspect that their opponents are increasingly afraid that they are anything but unelectable. If we sincerely believe that Jeremy Corbyn is unelectable, why bother saying another word about Jeremy Corbyn? In fact, why bother pointing out his unelectable status in the first place? It’s worth remembering that vested powers and authorities, throughout time and across the world, are always at their most vicious when they are also at their most frightened. To a degree, every media barb and embarrassing bout of inter-party recriminations can be seen as a measure of your man’s unprecedented success.

I can't take it anymore lads when we gonna unite and kick all these shitskins out ?

>fray bentos minced beef and onion pie

KAREN

Will Labour split?

>when the two dead parties won't be buried and are propped up by dodgy billionaires

Reposting for keks.

Reminder to vote Conservative for a strong and stable brexit

Mfw people believe a closet-brexiteer will renege on the E.U referendum

>strong and stable

new poll out
Tories way ahead

youtube.com/watch?v=KMGmuJBKOM8

Support your local UVF battalion.

It's even worse when you realise people still vote for those same two dead parties, and that those who vote for them hardly make up a majority of the country's population.

I don't know the figures, but imagine 10 people, 4 of which vote, 3 for Con and 1 for Lab. The other 6 know the score and just don't give a shit enough to vote--even if they did, they'd never vote against the status quo (or be coordinated enough to). So there's basically a minority of faggots keeping a minority government in power.

I fucking hate this.

How the FUCK did she fuck this up so badly? All she had to do was literally NOTHING and just ride her way to a landslide.

Fuck Mummy May. I'm spoiling my ballot.

Prime minister question will not equate to voting intention, keep in mind. Stop the bait.

>There are people in this thread that are actually voting

ty so much for mocking the artist formerly known as a fagposter

seriously.

82% of his mps considered him unelectable. But hey, maybe the Labour party are secretly all Tory shills.

My anger is growing by the day.

>Finaly fnd a REAL man hu noes how to treat me like I diserve to b treted

>Fuk all men. All of them are jus out 4 sex and wat they can gt

>luv bein singl. Can b my own person, liv my own life

>Jus lukin 4 a REAL MAN whu noes how 2 treat a real woman

Repeat ad nauseum

G4S

Cunts.

Aye, even just 8 years ago I was doing door work and it was at least 90% white and I earned £9/hr. Now it's about 50% black and £7.50/hr.

>whoever wins, we still lose

Karen a cute

Preparing those memes for the morning after Election Day.

Like this one for The Labour Supporters

Why are Chelsea fans such Pussies? Is this what the race war will be like?

BNP DEATH SQUADS WHEN

I demand source
pls

Nope. Peter wins. When everything falls to shit (as it will), everyone will realise Peter was right.

24 years old and i haven't had a jobe

>new survation poll putting Labour within 6 uses their parallel 'likely to vote' poll to inform weighting
>said poll reports 85% of 18-24s are 'certain to vote or have already voted by post'
>literally more than double the % that voted in 2015 and in the EUref
Yeah I'm calling complete bullshit on this one

Good Night Commie Shite (and sweet dreams to the rest of you who aren't stinking Corbynista newfags)

BASED
A
S
E
D

LOYALISTS

youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
>youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A
youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A

Aye lad.

Yes, but as we know, Labour usually do better in the local elections then in the GE's, and lost seats to the Tories. The Sun has never backed a loser and is backing Tories.

I'm fairly certain there'll be a Conservative majority, though not quite the large-scale slaughter Sup Forums was expecting. Although one can dream.

Work in 6 hours and I cannot fucking fall asleep. Goddamn lads.

How was the debate? Any noticeable fuckups?

>black bars

Actually fuck off shill, am voting labour only because I hate the conservatives so much (why do they lie...)

At least with labour theres no disappointment when they let the Pakis in, unlike the conservatives who keep fucking lying and worse actually let more in than labour (like how is that possible)

I also enjoy the internet and dont want to see it get cucked.

Live in a safe labour seat, who do I vote for lads?
Looking at the polls and media attention UKIP seem done. Do I contribute to a dead party or help the Tories national average?

Vote UKIP pleb.

Try lying in bed with earphones on listening to white noise at a low volume. Always helps me doze off.

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

> 25 april

>Why are Chelsea fans such Pussies?
Some are the most violent people you will ever meet and some give it large like they are Chelsea headhunters or in football factory

youtube.com/watch?v=YSAdev8El2w

Depending on who you ask, either Corbyn destroyed May or May destroyed Corbyn.
All in all, pretty fucked all round. Corbyn managed to get the crowd to laugh with a joke while May succeeded in being a joke. So I guess that's a pretty good measure.

isnt it May not April 25th or is that the joke and labour has a 100 point lead.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywpsl6n5850

Willie Frazer is our man in Ulster. Why don't we talk more about this outstanding individual?

>tfw the tory reich is unvoidable no matter what (You) do

What is the point? It's just a slight slowdown of the general decline.

Lads, i need more comfy BASED collaboration memes please

"Maybe"

For you even though I loathe tripfags.
>shockmansion.com/2016/01/26/video-footage-of-chelsea-football-hooligans-trashing-a-restaurant-in-munich-and-attacking-a-waiter-back-in-2012-has-hit-the-net-and-gone-viral/

1) Vote for the National Party (though realistically it won't mean anything) -
youtu.be/s30rjA3U4ow

2) ????

If you made this, well meme'd sir

Nice meme. Proper Karl Schmitt

Why thank you, sir

bowden uprising when

Their going to win lad, its already been written, the call has been made...

>You need him to win next season because the inevitable 3rd season collapse occurs after. You should do well in the champs league with him. But remember this is the man who made Chelsea defend a 1 goal lead against a 10 man OSG in champions semi league final and lost

He's where he wants to be. When did Mourinho ever go to a club like United where he literally says
>He is nothing

He'll be here for 5 years minimum.
youtube.com/watch?v=fqkzzzr6fN4

>Sinn Fein drones on for years about muh British and muh Irish heritage
>now they're the biggest immigration shills in Ireland

ENGLISH OUT, PAKIS IN

If you're going to make fake electoral commission graphics at least make them look professional lad

Nobody watching this top tier video

mfw

Yeah Ireland had the potential to be a first world poland style conservative nation. Why is Celtic nationalism so cucked?

Voting for a party whose leader has deserted it?

VOTE CORBYN YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS

I don't want a strong and stable brexit

If the government imploded tomorrow half our problems would solve themselves.

youtu.be/6bvowiyc85U

and then (((we))) bleat on about muh 6 million

bitch please, nazis step aside we killed 10 million in one go

>14 Years old for Starkey.

Fucking hell imagine the shit you'd get in for posting those to people.

Thanks ive been away with Chelsea in Europe and you get dickheads like these, the same type of England fans who got beat up by the Russians in France.

>BASED.
Top work.

the fuck is this

when will interest rates rise so i can live off my savings and stuff, instead of having to invest i haven't had a JOBE you see and hope to not have one

Why do u keep shilling they are literally worse then the democrats in the U.S?

>Being this Demoralized

You'll do well in Europe but you'll struggle in league.

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

>am voting labour only because I hate the conservatives so much
People like you are why western democracy is such a shitshow. Voting against parties, rather than for parties.

the current desktop background

A fat Peter Oborne's brother?

Police swoop on garden party where song mocking the death of Osama Bin Laden was played
cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525

>The force helicopter and 10 officers were sent to a home in Highdene Road, Cherry Hinton after a complaint from members of the public the music was too loud and people were allegedly shouting anti-Islamic abuse.
>Party goers claim the officer “took offence” at a song mocking dead terrorist Osama Bin Laden being played and called in reinforcements after pressing her ‘panic button’.
>He said: “We was having a summer’s evening in my neighbour’s garden as we don’t have one. We had our karaoke machine on playing music through our phones from YouTube which are all approved songs.
>“It was about 10pm and the music may have been a little loud but it was before 11pm. Someone must have made a complaint, and a police officer attended our address, at which time a song from YouTube called the Bin Laden Song came on.
>“This police officer said she took offence at the song and pressed her panic button on her body cam and that’s when about ten police turned up and the police helicopter.
>“They are now investigating it as a racist crime. It is ridiculous."
>A phone and a karaoke machine were seized. No arrests were made and the investigation is ongoing.
>"The police then threatened to arrest everyone if we didn’t hand over our karaoke machine and mobile phone.
>Father-of-two Mr Donovan said: “Our son is black, my brother and sister are black, my brother is in the American army."
Is this satire?

>google image search
Some people have genuinely uploaded this to their twitter. They are going to get fucked.

Why thank you!

Actually, I created the "strong and stable" meme.

i made the first posting of it. i posted it over and over again and watched the thread 404 many times with no replies. i posted it 11+ times a day, every day for around 7 weeks before people started posting it on their own.

2017 was a great year but i consider this to have been my greatest achievement, especially after sargon himself made a video about it.

Mr Singh.
>He likes the ting. 2 quid is too much.
youtube.com/watch?v=sh2BnAHdi-U

Empire Total War right?

here's hitlers two cents on the (((old parties))) winning

youtube.com/watch?v=_gjReyHSsIE

youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw&t=621s I'm not shilling the channel I just thought it was really fucking good episode

You can't talk about Bowden like that!

JUST STOP THEY EVEN WORSE WHEN THOUGHT ABOUT, at least Corbyn names the Jew, May is Jew FFS

I have a feeling Labour will end up winning though just because theres 3 weeks left and the Conservatives seem to be fucking up in ways no one could of thought of when the election began.

Ouch. Best of luck to them

You digits prove you're a lying toerag

>modern britain

i hate what this country has become

it's not the first time either, it's the same guy that refused to give that prozzy £2 quid on the other video

how come brit/pol/ only discovered this seer within the last 12 months?

he should have been the poster boy instead of Peter Hitchcuck.