Wtf??????????

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/vergewaltigung-bei-bonn-polizei-hielt-notruf-erst-fuer-scherz-a-1149534.html
swr.de/swraktuell/rp/nach-vergewaltigung-einer-camperin-bei-bonn-polizei-hielt-notruf-offenbar-fuer-scherz/-/id=1682/did=19621330/nid=1682/1e8jcip/
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/bonn-notruf-als-scherz-1.3524713
wz.de/home/panorama/bericht-polizei-hielt-vergewaltigungs-notruf-fuer-scherz-1.2444556
focus.de/panorama/vergewaltigung-in-bonner-siegaue-polizei-hielt-notruf-offenbar-fuer-schlechten-scherz_id_7184933.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember this story being posted like a month ago or something. What part is new and updated? I don't remember the JOKING part being in the original

Nice

Innocent refugees would never do something so heinous. Racist.

That's hot. I wish I were a shitskin sometimes so I could rape qt white girls and get away with slaps on the wrist.

>a 999 call
>999

I don't know pretzel-emergency numbers.
What is 999?

non existing
either 110 (police) or 19222 (general emergency)

Europeans are so beta they can't subdue a dumb nigro with a knife?

He actually wanted it to all play out the way it did. Germans are fucked up people.

999 is like 911 overseas

A machete is difficult to defend against because of the extra reach.
I'm sitting here thinking about what I'd do in that man's place. I'd almost certainly bring a machete of my own on a camping trip though.

>Ghanian refugee
He's not a fucking refugee. There's no war going on in Ghana right now.

Its from a british newspaper you dipshot loser who cant put 1 and 1 together.
Theyd be just as puzzled as you when you mention 110.

jamambo integrated really well into german society. and german womens.

A nigger raping your Germanic wife on Germanic land.

999 is the number Germans call to brag about their GF getting raped by immigrants.

>londonistan covering a german incident no local newspaper is reporting on
allah akbar muhammed

>no local newspaper is reporting on
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/vergewaltigung-bei-bonn-polizei-hielt-notruf-erst-fuer-scherz-a-1149534.html

swr.de/swraktuell/rp/nach-vergewaltigung-einer-camperin-bei-bonn-polizei-hielt-notruf-offenbar-fuer-scherz/-/id=1682/did=19621330/nid=1682/1e8jcip/

sueddeutsche.de/panorama/bonn-notruf-als-scherz-1.3524713

wz.de/home/panorama/bericht-polizei-hielt-vergewaltigungs-notruf-fuer-scherz-1.2444556

focus.de/panorama/vergewaltigung-in-bonner-siegaue-polizei-hielt-notruf-offenbar-fuer-schlechten-scherz_id_7184933.html

Go and shill somewhere else amadeu antonio foundation shill.

Shut up and let me rape you gf, your sisters or your mother cuck.

German men watching their women get raped is a time-honored tradition, apparently.

HOLD RIGHT THERE, BÜRGER!
YOU'VE VIOLATED THE TOLERANCE LAW!
You're not joking, right?

>Spiegel
>SWR
>Süddeutsche
>WZ
>Focus
may your goats be tight and wet Ahmed

And live well on gibsmedats.

>German
>Poor fellow lost his girlfriend - she'll never forgive him for being such a racist. Sad.

What did he do, just sit there and watch?

german lawfag here

this was a super dumb thing to do by the police officer (a woman, btw) who took that call because in a similar case the call-taking officer was punished for "bodily harm in office by omission" aka Körperverletzung im Amt durch Unterlassen (§ 340 Abs. 1 StGB i.V.m. § 13 Abs. 1 StGB)

the officer had to pay 5000€

however the victim was "only" beaten up so in case of a rape it might be more

So your government brings in immigrants by the millions and your police laugh while you get raped?
I guess Germany and Britain are related after all

shirt off, jacket too, wrap up one hand/arm and go.

This is why I wear a leather jacket year round