"Mouse Utopia" showed the future of our civilization

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments)

In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the habitat. There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators.

The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice... This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against. After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

...when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man. He characterized the social breakdown as a "second death,” with reference to the “second death” mentioned in the Biblical book of Revelation 2:11. His study has been cited by writers such as Bill Perkins as a warning of the dangers of the living in an "increasingly crowded and impersonal world."

>Breeding never resumed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those white mice just didn't have any qt Yellow mice to breed with, so their white females just slutted it up with Chip and had abortions.

:^)

>"the beautiful ones."
A bit of a misnomer desu.

>Chip

kek

Here's a video:

and they didn't even have 50%+ taxation

Mouse Utopia is basically what happened in the food stamps fed and federally housed black ghettos. They don't go hungry and they have shelter, free money, and they breed and breed. How many shootings, stabbings, child neglect, involved a a black 'mother o six tof sixteen children'?

Interesting, perhaps this is the fear of automation.

I want to recreate the experiment this summer. Maybe have it on a 24/7 live feed so we can all witness the horror of our future, today and document it as well as I can.

I believe the biggest expense is the electricity to keep it streaming all day.

you have to clean all the mice shit too

Did the researchers do it? Seems like it would add noise to the data to intervene. Its their own fucking job to keep their shitting streets and homes separate.

Maybe add a grilled floor so all the piss and shit just slides?

I think we'll probably find out that those kids or their kids will start to have systemic genetic issues and or sterile.

I read (no sauce) that women who give birth to daughters via a caesarean will be unable to give birth naturally.

Allegedly this occurs in one generation, add the genetic modification that our food is causing, vaccines, and I think we're actually seeing massive sterilisation in action.

That's not what's happening. That came about naturally. Our problems come from outside influence and pretending our women are equal to men. It's a quick fix if you become more ruthless.

Fatherless men behaved like emotive women.

Beautiful Ones checking in senpai!

One of major factors that everyone ignore for some reason is that whole thing was in confinement. No species breed properly in confinement, zoos prove that as well. Men including, birthrates are always below replacement in cities.

Wait. Why did pic related experiment on mice?

This is why war is important. It is the natural order of life. We are not wired to live comfortably or else we'll destroy ourselves.

This is a very good example of Social Engineering showing results over Generations.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

That guy looks like he's just seen some shit

>What are r/K selective strategies
Humans and mice are inherently different and anthropomorphism is for furries stop doing it and calling it science

How the fuck wsa this not posted yet?

I understand this concept but honestly less war is desirable.

People tend to overstate the positive aspects of war. Wars are in fact very inefficient, very destructive, and mostly barbaric.

They are to a certain degree a different kind of decadence. A decadence of violence and injustice.

>war is decadent
>promiscuity, drug use, abortion, and social welfare isn't decadent
And Reddit spacing to top it all off. You have to fucking go back.

We Skaven Now

I guess you should stop using medicines and products that were first tested on animals then.
It's not fucking 1:1, but there are things to be learned by observing other social animals in human-like conditions.

I fucking hope the kid my wife just popped out will deliver at least two grandchildren

me fourth from the top right

Make sure to introduce a foreign, aggressive group of mice at the end.

Shows what happens if you free the slaves. Reproduce endlessly and collapse society.

C H I P P E D

>Chip

>Your internet bill.

genetic problems from incest caused the collapse, not the utopia aspect of it.

because humans have != brain function of a mouse.

Kickstarter that project, Pedro. I'll kick in a few Shekels so long as you reproduce the experiment faithfully.

Cities: because it amuses the people who live in sprawling rural chateaus to make fully-grown humans run in hamsterwheels.

the gobment already did it. it didnt work out the way they wanted.

>babbys first redpill

I think it shows an accurate model of the city life,not the whole society humans have.

Good thing we aren't mice.

No guys the mouse experiment has already been done.

We need to go larger. We need to do primates and monkies now, something with more complex social patterns than mice, especially seeing how mice don't have much of a natural social pattern except when forced to participate in one.

I never said promiscuity, drug use, abortion, and social welfare isn't decadent.

>complaining about Le Reddit spacing

complaining about Le Reddit spacing

complaining about Le Reddit spacing

Just for you faggot.

good.... good do not suffer a nigger to live.