In just one day, Macron has:

In just one day, Macron has:

- Condoned Putin's fake news operations with him standing two feet away
- Threatened to bomb Syria for using chemical weapons
- Agreed to accept Chechnyan gays before Putin has even left the country

This guy is a new kind of European leader. One with balls. No wonder Putin tried so hard to make him lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w
youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w

>Macron
>balls
come now he's a spoiled little Rothschild that married a pedophile who probably dresses him in sailor outfits before sex.

Don't pretend you wouldn't have fucked some of your high school teachers.

Sup Forums hates strong leaders if they're not retarded orange-skinned dinguses or short bald russians.

His globalist handlers want him to try and act tough since we have so many spineless scum bag leaders in the west, it's not going to work because he is a spineless scumbag.

He just does what the Rothschilds tell him too. The media will do their job and lick his balls and do anything to make him look good. All pictures will be in his favor. All coverage of him will be positive.
In reality he has picked a fight with Russia with Poland and with Trump.
If Trump made as many enemies as Macron in a short amount of time, the media would be talking about how much of a disaster he is.

> Condoned Putin's fake news operations with him standing two feet away
> Condoned

I didn't realize Marcon was such a fan of Putin

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

so its a guy?

... is that a tranny?

/thread

it's transparently obvious

Why do you idiots insist on using innocent children in your sex scandal memes? You forget or don't care that they have to grow up one day and face humiliation from that.

So..he's a typical faggot?

i think he is obama 2.0

stfu. we care more about innnocent children than you ever could imagine dumb goy

High praise

Big talk but no action

This man doesn't sound like someone who wants a peaceful world.

You care about children up to the point of how you can use them to propel internet memes for Mother Russia.

If you *really* cared about children you would blur their faces. And if you *really really* cared about children, you wouldn't do it in the first fucking place.

in the "incompetent that keep the media in his pocket to change failures into success in the eye of the enslaved plebe" at least.

The only reason youre "concerned" about investigation is because there is something at stake for you to lose

im now dumping all pedogate material
normies won't protect you when the truth is revealed

Spam the thread and you'll see what mods do with leafs.

And yet, he'll do nothing to actually stop the tide of black and brown rot pouring into France, bombing Syria is a useless gesture, and taking more gay people into France is like pissing into the sea of piss, it won't change much other than virtue signaling.

Since it means success for the continuance of the Middle East/African immigration invasion, they won't even have to bomb them anymore- since paradoxically, terrorism turns Europeans more likely to "tolerance" of the very people who kill them.

Two generations or less until Europe dissolves into the brown sea., save for the Slavs who apparently are the only people who recognize a pile of shit in their home for what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=_berr4I1cic

the little crease below her nose looks like a smile

mods are gay and some of them are going to jail
ban me, see what happens

>condone
surely you mean condemn????????

france army is on the verge of colapsing on itself with so many intervention abroad and in the territory this is trying to look stronk for the show and make "journalist" wet their panties

Literally every pro-pol candidate either loses or is a loser.
>Trump, Le Pen, Wilder, May
Wtf. Is Sup Forums an extension of JIDF now? Macron is literally kicking ass right now...

Macron works directly for the Jew Rothschilds

at least people knew who obama was before he ran for office. nobody knows anything about macron. he's a fucking knitted scarf.

If Sup Forums says it then it's definitely true, right?

What the fuck do you guys think having balls means? Being a spoiled little shit and going out of your way to undiplomatic isn't being alpha.

Shills are really trying to meme this corpse fucker as some kind of globalist badass though.

He was an investment banker at Rothschild & Cie Banque

Can't wait for his meeting with Netanyahu, that'll be the real one that shows if he's actually a serious leader or just riding some beginners luck before he gets shown up.

Trump could be pushed around by anyone with enough braincells, Putin is just getting the measure of him for now. Try seeing how he fares against someone truly committed to a certain objective or cause.

> France elected an actual Rothschild Banker
> He cares more about the EU than his own country
> Expects that his people live with getting attacked instead of doing something about it

Explain, France.

In all honesty he's right, there's really no way to stop terrorism completely without unfairly and unconstitutionally banning muslims from Europe even then you would still have a rare white terrorist attack

>unfairly banning muslims

Yes fellow burger
You do believe in the constitution don't you?

>white terrorist attack
>france

Islam is a political ideology pretending to be a religion.

If there was 1 million NAZI's trying to get into America, would you stop them?

>Condoned Putin's fake news operations with him standing two feet away
Really? he praised and publicly approved of Putin in front of him? Sounds like a spineless cuck to me desu.

>Sup Forums hates strong leaders if they're not retarded orange-skinned dinguses or short bald russians.

This. Putin is a manlet. Trump is fat. Yet these two are perfect to them

The guy is a fucking retard and I hope his country falls apart

>hiding behind mommy's skirt while you shout at the bully is being "strong"

>white terrorists
>france

if he has balls they are probably in that old bag of a wife's purse

also you don't know what the word condoned means, dumb burger

>offend Russia
>go to war in Syria
>more refugees

I'd rather have to fight a civil war than allow that cunt to have any power over me.

This thread being total trash; i will write this.

Sir Roger Moore; thank you for all these great movies.

The art of staying classy; great lessons.

UGH no!!!

That would be so intolerant!!!!!! >>:((

And he gets to go home to that beautiful old catcher mitt wife of his. Whata lucky frog.

You're looking at it wrong.

He was so alpha that he fucked his teacher and then married her.

>Macron
>Alpha
Pick one

neoliberal cuck

thats a guy right? either way gas it

neocon racist

"Keeping the British end up"

>This guy is a new kind of European leader. One with balls. No wonder Putin tried so hard to make him lose.
You call that having balls?

OP meant to say condemned, not condoned. He made this mistake because he is an idiot.

laughing so hard

you mean his pedophile teacher raped him and then he got Stockholm syndrome and decided to become her slave

hes a virtue signalling posturing faggot all bark no bite

Lol fuckin loser

FRANCE wants to be big boy , kek , i really want Russia to take down those baguettes rafal shit planes .

is that even a person?? it must be exhausting putting on a show for everyone every second of your life

I'm calling it right now, Macron is the antichrist.