Hey folks my name is dan, nice to meet your acquantince

hey folks my name is dan, nice to meet your acquantince

my little girl comes on this web site often, thought i would check it out to see wat all of the fuss is about

DONALD TRUMP IS NOT fit "for" preisdency,, fact

nebody that says otherwise needs a reality check, i saw my daughter posting here and i had to make an account because the hate i see and mis information is outstanding!! like real

trump made a huge mess, what about obama??? first time a nigga is president and he finallly turns this country around i mean it held our family our many

in conclusion. stop with the hate, fill ur heart with love and vote for obama next time or this country is never gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/128g8yJI65w

Maybe you should star paying attention to what your daughter is doing? the site explicitly says that you cannot post if you are underaged.

listen shakira my daughter is 18 years of age she does not post here i caught her coming on this site now sit down before i whoop your

If she's 18 years old then she's legally considered an adult who is conscientious of her own choices there should be no need for you to be that protective of her.

nigga u think u tough hiding behind a computer screen u best better believe i whoop you ass dont you be talking about my daughter like that she is my little girl ill fuck you up so bad dont ever come back

It's either little girl or 18 year old you cant have both, unless she's retarded of course.

>cringe

Mate get the fuck outta here.

If your lil girl is 18+ tell her to send nudes to Sup Forums or she is can gtfo.

10/10 mate

is your daughter a semen demon? post tits.

man get the hell out of here harry potter fuck face ill fuck u up so bad if u ever ask for nudes of my daughter again john lennon

faggot

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>people thinking this is real

i dropped acid a couple hours ago and this is a good ass thread

wow you really poo'd in your hat didn't you

shhh let us roleplay a little bit more

listen apu i neva ask ur opinion on nuttin

my daughter is important to me i wanted to see what she was doing on this website i never heard of man,, the hate here is disgusting!!!!!

vote for obama next time, this is what you get america

nigga obama wasnt even real black, he was half white, fucking mulatto looking shit.

Of course you would not want his opinion on that subject after all your daughter seems like real nuttin' expert if ya catch mah drift

>making an account

nice try mate

U fukin wot m8?!

Bruv do u no hu I am?!

I'll rek u kid, I swer on me moms lyf. I will batta ya. Cum meet me by Tesco's in cambrig

I'll shank u blud!! U dun kno!

Swer on me nans ashs geez

Fuck with your faggot thread and take your trips with you leaf
sage

>apu
Dan's memeing skills actually make this an obvious bait thread.

funniest LARP of the day.

Bravo.

Relax there, Ringo. He don't know any better.

Show your daughters nudes.

>image search
>down-syndrome drake wannabe is a homeless man in florida
a trollish larp that gets funnier when you scratch the surface. Kwality khantent.

M8 im a big man rond ear u no?! bruv if u want it den lets go innit??

cum england n ill snuff u in ur jaw! mans got a punch lyk mohamid arli! I swer on me nans ashz ill rek u blud

This is some quality shitposting
sage

Leave now sage thread.

I hate how pretentious you Britons sound when you try making a point. Dumb it down for me a little bit, Im just a dumb yank after all.

We cant have fun for a little bit? Jeez, calm down Buzz Killington..

>i had to make an account
considering you need no account to post on here
this is lame copy pasta
or just a dumb nigger

Hey man, why are you being like that?

Chill, my dude!

You're not a "dumb yank" at all, silly billy! :) In fact, with the American dream in mind, I'm sure you have the right mentality to be anything you want to be in life! Just believe, my American friend.

New let's rekindle our special relationship brother.

Love you Yankie ;`)