I'm bored as fuck and I want to get off Sup Forums

Besides lifting what's a good hobby for a redpilled nerd? I have money and free space and it's warm out so it could be anything.

I was thinking of getting into woodcrafting, but I have no idea how to even start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0_CsnJqqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lift if you aren't already

How much space do you have?

assuming you're white, FIND A WHITE WOMAN AND HAVE WHITE BABIES YOU FUCK

Guns, start buying them and getting good with em

Take up target shooting.
If you live in a sane state you can shoot on your own property.

When the zombies come, then you'll be prepared.

Also, get a concealed carry permit too.
If you build guns, then gunsmithing (and metal work as a whole) might be a good skill too.
Lastly, reloading could be helpful, including smelting lead to make your own bullets, etc...

I bought a bike today, I'm just gonna ride all my free time (all day, except 1h a day I go to the gym) till my body gives up, I don't want to be in here anymore but got nothing to do all day

no shotguns?

I got into the stock market. it's one of the best time investments I've ever made not to mention the profit$$$. Try it with fake money first to see if you like it. I just buy AMD and sell it at the peaks buy it at the lows.

Create a political party you apathetic cuck.

1 Shotgun

I dont shoot skeet and I dont believe in them as a home defense solution. Im not against them but I would rather have something more fun.

I fuck Tinder roasties every once in a while but that's a pretty lame hobby. I would do street pick-up, but I have no idea where I could go to do that in a suburban area. Malls are filled with fat shitskins, so that's right out.

I wish but I live with my parents. Plenty of space for other shit though.

Bike riding and kayaking has been amazing for me personally... I made a rack for my truck to haul both and go to beach, ride around looking and thinking about shit... then I'll launch my kayak and paddle out then flip it to cool off go for a swim. Hobby wise woodworking is worth it... make some cool shit it's your life.

Tropical fish keeping

>cant own guns because parents wont let me
>redpilled
You sound like a fag

yeah i would imagine they would fuck up your home in a self defense situation but isn't the psychological effect of hearing the shotgun pump is an iconic and universal message. plus aren't they more effective in shooting to kill, especially for more inexperienced shooters?

Get into shooting. You have no excuse, it's the best hobby.

Stargazing

>each of those cost 300 to 1000+ bucks
how about something cheap?
remember people in here don't have jobs

> firearms
> reading
> cigars
> hiking
> household maintenance/tools

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0_CsnJqqA
>mfw hearing that sound

A round of 308 has slightly more of a psychological effect.
> plus aren't they more effective in shooting to kill, especially for more inexperienced shooters?
No, this is a dumb meme. Shotguns arent videogame tier spread, you are basically giving a huge pump action and slow to reload platform to someone who has to make it count. Not to mention the 18.5" min barrel length. My home defense choice is my G17 with TLR1-HL, if that doesnt get the job done or I'm a little more concerned I have a 30 rounder loaded with some nasty 308 for the PTR91

is that the one from cs?

>I fuck Tinder roasties every once in a while but that's a pretty lame hobby. I would do street pick-up, but I have no idea where I could go to do that in a suburban area. Malls are filled with fat shitskins, so that's right out.
How about for your new hobby you stop being a degenerate fuck who calls himself redpilled. You fucking loser.

idk i just pulled it off youtube in like two seconds
okay thank you for debunking that meme, i appreciate your knowledge, thank you

I target shoot and build/fly RC planes, I'm working on an all balsa Horton Ho 229 (6 foot wing span) this year, last year I built a Me 262. I find working with balsa very satisfying, also after you get bored with your creations you can sell them for a mint
>pic, my wings are a similar design to this but I can't take credit for this guys handy work

Why would someone want to just stare at the ceiling?
>this fag hasn't taken the final red pill

Tennis

learn to play electric guitar or build a sweet gaming rig

91/30 Mosin - $200
Russian SKS - $200
K31 - $300
The rest are $700+
A crate of 1400 rounds of 7.62x39 is $300

Are you telling me that you can't put away 500 neet bucks to go get into shooting?

watch star trek like any self-respecting alpha