youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could say (((they))) did it, you could also say feminism

youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw

same shit tho

reported for posting that thing.

Atmospheric nuclear testing.

Truth hurt?

no strong western males to guide them and chads were too interested in casual sex so they just became whores in response.

bring back masculinity and you'll see an appropriate response from women once again.

Lmao this bitch looks like she should have shit out a few kids by now.

JUST

Dang, that is an erotic image of katy. I'm all hot and bothered. Not to mention the giant erection I'm sporting. (Not giant because I have big penis but because my organ is now giant relative to its typical, unerect size.)

Too late.

Katy has always been trash

what a get m8

tay is the patrician's choice

Independent women for you. I say we just enslave them. What good are they now?

You allowed whores on television and on streets, gave them rights. You gone full capitalism. You are literally selling whores to everybody now, from youngest to oldest.

feminism

Notice how female 'entertainers' totally rely on promoting their sexuality versus any sort of talent.

Women will never be equal to men.

teh jews

not teh jews

Manspreading is a crime!

Brain parasite left my lie took over katy

Jews happened.

I didn't allow anything.

Just a flie on the wall. Watching. Cold, hard, observation.

Mylie

Women in general are sluts

T. Non white

Madonna happened. She initiated the decline.

This isn't "Katy Perry" anymore. This is a transman. Open your eyes.

Katy Perry wanted some of that cultural enrichment.

>What happened?
White men. White fathers, white professors, white employers, and white entertainers.

>Taylor Swift
>not getting BLACKED on the reg

Shit taste family

The real question is why are 5/10 boosted in our pop culture? Katie Perry and Miley Cyrus look average, why can't we get some 9/10, 10/10 lookers to be on stage? This shit isn't that gross when it's an actual gorgeous woman, and oh yeah, they aren't as willing to whore themselves out on stage when they are hot.

It's all marketing. They just sold you this skanky looking woman and most of the guy bought it, you should have been looking at victorias secret. I like K pop and eastern European shit because they actually select attractive women.

Trashy people have always done trashy things.
You are now bombarded with ever-increasingly desperate media 24 x 7 x 365.
Some people are more influenced by this than others.

she's been blacked atleast like 10 years ago.

You know

yeah and let's look at it from another angle.

You no longer have to be literate to enjoy this stuff. Back in the day art and literature that was recorded was reserved for people that could read because we didn't have tv.

Now with TV all you need are eyes, so it will appeal to the lowest common denominator for money.

Lack of structure.

Women are children. If you don't manage their lives for them they act like what they are, kids.

Fuck all these tranny landwhales. 'Cept for qt3.14 redhead in middle

No doubt. Plus her face is not symmetrical enough for short hair. Average looking bitches need to balence out their lackluster bone structure.

White men used to be alpha. Otherwise they wouldn't always be so demonized as they are today.

So, your argument is wrong. Something happened

Weimar Republic 2.0

She's clearly mocking nig "culture" there though

>this level of denial

heh...

Now that Miley became conservative in her wardrobe, the vacancy for trashy cum dumpster pop whore needs to be filled.
Katy is a liitle too old for this but she must obey her dark overlords.

>Some celebrities are edgy fucks
>MUH FALL OF THE WEST

These must be British women.

What happened to her tits?

Maybe she really did get (((replaced))).

Being the most desired version of female in the world happened, along with feminism.

You can't tell white women no or else you are sexist/mysoginist. White women who are higher than a 7 get almost anything they want handed to them by men of all races.

The pedestal makes them aware that they can do no wrong.

Looks like a dyke aids whore, disgusting

You are right, it probably wasn't you personally.
Here: (((they))) allowed it.

>So, your argument is wrong.
No, it's just you're jumping ahead.

White women are a mess because white men are a mess. As to why white men "used to be alpha" and now aren't, that's part two to the question.

But white women do what white men allow/encourage them to. As they're oh so ready to tell you, we live in a 'patriarchy.' Their actions from birth are guided by the men around them. And the men around them have let them down, horribly.

Otto Dix was critical of the Weimar Republic and its degeneracy, though.

Jews

Dude we still got Alphas. There ain't shit we can do when punching a beta male or slapping a women lands you in prison. We need White Sharia so we have a new code of law.

You are blaming white men tho. Which is 3 steps forward and 5 steps back. It didn't happen naturally.

You are jumping backwards and then running to get ahead.

ugly dykes and sluts why you worship them when they hate you
egalitarianism=feminism
first and second wave feminism is also bad
women's education and rights = low birth rates
muslims treat their women like shit and control them female nature is evil the west just allows them to rome free destroying white men's lives
too many mangainas who help them via goverment and free handouts stealing from taxes
of the working white men

miley switched up so they subbed in katy to continue the theme.

Is she supposed to have muscles?

Jesus, is this the moment that Katy Perry hit the wall? She looks like fucking Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies.

IMAGINE

We lost WW2 is what happened.

Close...

Kek. That's a lizard, not a woman.

She's trying to pull a Miley Cyrus like ten years to late...

shes ugly

no wonder she hates taylor swift