Sup Forums is a christian board

Dearest christian anons, why do you believe? I lost sight of the light years ago like any teenager who discovered the internet and science. (or (((science))) ) But, if anything dark enlightenment has shown me, it's that christian values are the way to live to support the structure of civilization. And I know the jews want us to reject our cultural ways, including our religion. We need to defy them at all odds in our ways of life.

So, christians of Sup Forums, what keeps you in the light? Knowing Jesus is the Truth, the Way, and the Light to God, how do we know he rose from the grave?

Agnostic anons, who else supports christian values?
If neither apply to you, what do you unironically believe?

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED FOR THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

>how do we know he rose from the grave?

Literally all available historical evidence points to this being the truth. 5700+ NT manuscripts written by multiple authors who saw what Jesus did and asserted that it was the truth. ALL the apostles and Paul were killed for insisting that they saw Jesus rise again, they were NOT killed for some arbitrary wish to go to heaven for being a martyr. Did all 13 really willfully die for a lie? Of course not.

Also, read Tacitus on Christ and Josephus on Jesus. Non-Biblical sources about Jesus.

Be gone Satan!

Where else would I find life?

Christ is the only way

dude I wish I was being sponsored
piss broke here

anyway, kind of weird being called a shill by someone who might be a shill.
Fucking irony right there. Kind of dank desu

>Be gone Satan!

Pretty sure he's a shill. We all know Judaism is Satanism. That's not something ((they)) manufactured. We'd get called tinfoils for saying that very same thing.

Not discrediting the bible like I used to, but is there's outside sources of this info? I'd be very interested if anyone could help me dig that up.

>what keeps you in the light
The fact that I pray, and God answers my prayers.
>How do we know He rose from the grave?
The Bible tells us he did. And, being followers of a faith-based religion like Christianity is, we believe the Bible
Anons, if you want to become a Christian all you have to do is 1. admit to God that you are a sinner and turn away from sin(you will sin again. No this does not mean that you have to be saved again.) 2. Believe that Jesus is God's Son and accept God's gift of forgiveness from sin. 3.Confess your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Here is an example prayer if you sincerely want to be a Christian(It doesn't have to be exactly like this, just adhere to the admit, believe, confess method).

"Dear God:

I know I have sinned and that my sin separates me from You. I am sorry for my sin. I believe Jesus died on the cross for me so my sin can be forgiven. I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is alive.

God, please forgive me. I ask Jesus to come into my life and be my Savior and Lord. I will obey You and live for You the rest of my life.

Thank You. Amen."
If you pray that prayer and sincerely believe, then congratulations, you are now a Christian and nobody can ever take that away from you. Do your best to read the Bible and pray to God regularly and know that you are not alone.

Do not pray for the wrong motives(sinful things)
>"When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. - James 4:3

If you do not ask for something in prayer, you will not receive it.
> "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." - Matthew 21:22

At one time it wasn't

It was the religion of God's people

They fell away when they rejected Christ and no I'm not a shill, I promise :)

That's exactly what I was starting to think. They rejected Christ and that's when jews went to shit. The antichrist will probably be a jew most likely.
And no, I wasn't calling you a shill. The shill is the first reply.

>The shill is the first reply

Sup Forums sure has come along ways

I'm afraid the 0.1% jew in me keeps me lacking in faith alone. (thanks mom) But seeing the prophecies them potentially happening has lead me back to reconsidering Christianity. 500 known witnesses also feed the judicial evidence.
Add the factor the (((progressives))) try to discredit Christ by feeding atheism to us goys has me suspicious they're hiding something.

>Sup Forums is a christian board
no it isn't

>muh -muh - muh jeesus!
fuck off christkikes

what

Well first off, God must exist. Atheism was maybe intellectual at some point but all atheists I run into are just idiots who can't imagine a power greater than themselves. I blame modern societies lack of community and values for this.

The universe must have a beginning, the beginning must have a causation, that causation must be greater than the universe, the thing greater than the universe is God.

Christianity is right because it falls in line with what is genuinely right in the world. Islam promotes violence and rape and if you think Christianity does too you have either read neither holy book or are just a liberal idiot.

I am a devote Christian, I don't agree with a lot of racism and anti-semitism on this board but I come to it because I love my culture, my history and hate Islam/liberals destroying Christendom.

why don't you go back to shitting in the streets of india

>why don't you go back to shitting in the streets of india
BECAUSE I OWN THIS WEBSITE YOU DIRTY HEBREW

> I don't agree with a lot of racism and anti-semitism on this board
why not
racism I *kind of* get except I know every biological race can advance evolutionarily with their own advantages (hell artificial selection can select for any kind of genetic phenotype) but it's only the cancer of judaism that infects, corrupts, and destroys them through this power. I truly believe through eugenics, and artificially altering the culture, that niggers can be bred for some sense of humanity as this phenotype occurs in at least in a very small portion of the population. But then again, they wouldn't be niggers anymore. Just some darkies of artificial creation by the white man. Maybe a new race of nigger appearance.
Anyway, that's a theory and it's never going to happen anyway.

gee I can get the autistic fags that browse this site not having a life but I would've never suspected the owner.

>gee I can get the autistic fags that browse this site not having a life but I would've never suspected the owner.
blame my wife

blame yourself for getting married

Fuck off. Pol is a Muslim board. PERIOD