How does one unite all humans, realistically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill them all so that they are united in death

You divide nations based on ethnicity, then work competitively but cooperatively to solve the world's problems.

You don't.

United the world under a single flag through conquest

No law-enforcement. No law but the law between neighbours and streets. Public (s)haming for law breakers.

but how would we work together that way?
wouldn't the division between scientists and such get in the way of advancement?
and why divide under ethnicity? why not under classification?

a huge global orgy

All the wars and strife will push the common people into perpetual escapism till they are controlled by advance virtual reality technology that creates such a powerful influence that it can convince the person of any narrative the elites choose.

Current TV, games, etc. is building up to it and already has significant impact on people regardless of how unconscious they are of it.

no country achieved that, though many of them tried. what is your realistic proposed method here?

that is pretty interesting actually.
but what makes you believe that?

alien invasion. It would become us vs them overnight.

yeah, or maybe a huge discovery that will unite us under a common cause. wonder what that will be?

Get rid of religion and the social construct of "ethnicities".

Not proposing anything. Just saying that it's the only way it could happen

ethnicity is not a social construct
and getting rid of religion seems pretty unrealistic desu

one doesnt, its against nature laws

Barring an impending extinction-level event that forces them to pull together, you don't. Human nature at the present stage will not allow for it.

I suppose the alternative could be the aforementioned extinction-level event that scorches the globe. When the winds blow, human ash will all mingle together, but that may be a bit too literal.

yeah, it seems very unlikely though
and what would prevent rebellions from arising?

we did a lot of stuff that goes against nature. while the nature is hard to overcome, maybe in time we will figure a way out.

single consciousness, the rapture

>Human nature at the present stage will not allow for it.
how do you feel about a change in human nature through genetic modification? what are the chances of that working out?

fuck yeah!!!

by killing all the niggers and brown skinned people

that is not really "unification" now, is it?
more like ethnic cleansing. i would rather have the minimum number of casualties.

you said the human race. shitskins arent human

jesus

well they kinda are.
aslo, shitskin is a very general term. it contains a lot of different people, who are you actually referring to?

Unite the three great religions. We know all the old bible stories are based off of the very similar ancient stories from mans earliest civilizations. Apparently the relics that (((Isis))) were going around destroying might have also been some sort of proof that could unite Islam, Judaism and Christianity. But of course the zionists don't want this because they believe that they're chosen and it's their destiny to rule over us all.

So the only option left is to break the grasp these greedy zionists have over the world and end their predatory lending practices and debt based system by printing our own money and not allowing nations central banks to be privately owned. Look at what is currently going on in the Philippines for further evidence.

You do not leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Unite humans by boosting their intelligence with hybridization from Eutelegenisis.
We must practice Eutelegenisis first, in order to set an example, and create super humans, and show everyone how awesome it is.

i actually think that could be a great way of doing it.
christanity has the basis for it. the hard part would be convincing people to become christians though...

Execute all low IQ ones and the problem will sort itself out.

equivalent education for all. If they can't understand the concept of objectivity and it's importance, you can't unite them.

do you actually think they are similar enough for that? sounds possible actually, but could you convince muslims though? they seem pretty stubborn.
and how about jews? is there any possible way to persuade them into cooperation?

but i would like to.

>he hard part would be convincing people to become christians though

Put a gun to their head. If they convert, they add to your numbers. If they don't, you take away from theirs. It's a win-win

Same song, different melody. Certain traits are directly hardwired into the species to ensure survival- unlikely to be altered or removed. As time has gone on, they have gone somewhat recessive, but have adapted to an environment in direct conflict with their intended purpose.

If anything, that slippery slope of modification will likely exacerbate the problem. It is not the physical characteristics that must be changed- it is the environment and culture humans have made for themselves.

fair argument.
but will intelligence help us unite, or will it just give us other ways to draw more lines amongst us?

>implying it's not realistic
America could do it if we really wanted to

jesus, that is a lot of people.

as soon as you put the gun away, they will rebel.

people who'se skin looks like shit

maybe.
but you are forgetting that we can modify our psychology and culture through genetics.
maybe we will create a hardwired mentality that is inclined to unite.

Never put it away

False flag alien invasion.

yeah, but the end world would be a post apocalyptic shithole, we may be better off this way.

there are people who have the majority of white genes and only the brown skin gene and there are people who have shitskin genes but white skin gene. where do you draw the line?

>what is your realistic proposed method here?

Well first we gather the collective souls of all the Neolithic shaman and-

that's a lot of guns my dude.
and it would create a division between the guys who are holding the guns and the ones who are being threatened. that is not exactly "unification" now, is it?

that would actually be fucking fantastic if we can keep it up until the real deal arrives.
maybe we can bribe aliens into attacking us?

For you, maybe. Canada would be a conquered nation

kill all the heretics?

well, i would assume a single, united nation would arise from the ashes of the world, so every nation would die in a way.

Ok.
Convince a married working class man in France who has a family and barely makes enough to cover living expenses, that the concerns of aboriginal bushmen in South Africa are just as equal, if not more so, as the concerns of him and his family.

A common enemy. You have to make all of their survivals dependent on collaboration.

yeah, we were talking about faking an alien invasion actually.

well, yeah.
would love to get there. the question is how? if i knew the answer, i wouldn't post the thread.

Probably not, no. Not these days, so I do agree with your assessment. The only way it would be possible these days, in my opinion, would be if the ancient Sumerian stories (that are mirrored in modern religions stories of all three faiths) turned out to be true and we all come from some Anunnaki ancient alien ancestory.

They say there was a stargate in the great ziggurat of Ur (the one Hussein blocked for decades, and the us currently controls).

Well, the goal is for every nation except for America to die. I'd want a bunch of vacant land for Americans to go forth and colonize. Then we'd expand into space.

It's how most the states in the world throughout history has worked.

Besides, think about what you're asking. The entire globe united under a single government. Where is that government going to be? You think all of Eurasia would be happy taking direct orders from a North American government? Vice Versa? What would we do economically? Why would dirt poor Africans have any loyalty to rich Europeans and North Americans without violence or wealth distribution?

It's a fun conversation and all, but the answer is simple: lots and lots of death. Unity and peace come from war.

so, it takes a stargate to unite the world.
whelp, i guess the idea is put on the shelf for now. we will think about that when we invent stargates.

Conquer the world and subject everyone to soviet style terror tactics until you have broken the collective will of everyone on earth and everyone is united in slavery

So basically communism

"Ayy Lmao invasion or Messiah of all kinds giving message of war" -> world war -> Massive population reduction & demoralizing -> technofascist society with extremely strict rules but very low key, like the commercial where "nobody owns anything anymore, I get food to my door and borrow a micro wave, I lend a bike when I need to" and you´re all slaves to us. As you should be.

yeah, but they are not going to just sit there and be colonized. the would be a world war. and it would probably turn nuclear. the end result may be worse than what we have now, so no thanks.

I didn't forget- I discounted it as unnecessary and too risky. All it really would take is for people to learn some of the old values and apply them, such as self-discipline and logic. Since people nowadays see that as being too inconvenient and hard, they dismiss it. Historically, the only thing that has brought about a renaissance of thought has been tragedy. Humans are a barbaric and infantile species that has made itself too damn lazy with its own ingenuity. One could say that their greatest survival advantage (their intelligence) has also become their biggest threat.

well, maybe we can let people to live their own way, but the general workforce would go to a common cause. maybe we would unite all races with genetic modification.
i don't know, most of the stuff is pretty realistic, but i guess you cant realistically unite the world, at least today.
we can wait though, hopefully.

get everyone on the internet
get everyone speaking english
get everyone to realize they can benefit from capitalism
tribalism will plummet

does not need to be.
you just need to convince the world that we would be better off working together and sharing resources instead of fighting for them.

No human will do it. Didn't you read the book?
Those that are doing this shit now are those that are burning later.

Apparently, the (((System))) made it seemingly impossible to do so, because you know, (((political correctness))).

The sooner all this (((cancer))) dies, the better. There is no place for (((cancer))) in the Universe.

Isn't there a town in Canada that takes an alien visitor once a year?

shit man, you are right.
maybe one day though, an idealist sill do that, and maybe it would turn out to be good. good enough to unite under.
but i guess that is wishful thinking.

You tell me goy

wut?
looked it up, apparently an old ojibwan town in central ontario claims that they have been visited by aliens.
could be our starting point.

You should look into that victoryofthelight guy on Twitter, Obama was his first follower back in 2012 (and still is). It's all real tinfoilhatty but the guy has been making a lot of noise and he has a lot of very high profile followers which is weird. And you could also look into all the secrecy around the ziggurat (by Hussein and the US military).

Underneath the skin of every Cynic is a disillusioned idealist.

Being optimistic is a fine thing that inspires, but when you keep your head in the clouds, you often can't see where your feet are stepping.

If you want to unite mankind, that's what it will take.

Against the lizards.

>Be nature.

They come in peace, we should give them peace.

We can always find another scapegoat.

let the jews summon the antichrist, supposedly there will be world peace (with jewish overlords)

ironically by separation of culture through nation states

humans will never unite, thats the closest you will ever get

It's what I would do if I was the Demiurge and wanted to subjugate humanity entirely. Give them the illusion that they're in control, they're happy, etc. even though they're lives are my fabrication.

You build African Asian and European Union.
They merge after a while.

Jewish tricks

Implying roman empire ever fell and didn't become feet of iron and clay and Jesuit infiltration of governments aren't vatican control of the world

Kill everyone that isnt american. We can populate the rest.

I want the other races done away with, or at least sealed off in their respected corners of the world, whilst the sons of Europa and her former white colonies unite in a glorious Empire, taking Western Civilization to the Stars

actually true, the antichrist they are waiting for will unite the world they say

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Why would you want to?

you dont
fuck off

First you have to find out what's dividing them.
- Religion (palenstein vs israel nonsense)
- Racial identity
- Control over limited resources (think middle eastern oil and all the shit that's caused)
- Cultural heritage (born in a family that believes X so now I believe X)
- Nationalism/tribalism (basic human trait, we only care about people near/close to us because historically they had similar genes. We care even more about our own family for this reason. The Selfish Gene by Dawkins explains it well.)
- Echo chambers that make people politically polarized

Through force.

Or alien invasion. If we all shared a common foreign enemy, it would minimize our differences and unify everyone real quick.

alien invasion

The United States could've achieved world domination after WW2

>Germany in ruins
>France annihilated
>Britain's soldiers weary
>Soviet Union's non-existant infrastructure even more non-existant
>Japan nuked to pieces
>China slaughtered by Japs, communist vs nationalist war

And the US has the new fucking game changer, the nukes.

WHO COULD'VE STOPPED THEM? WHO?!

Kill everyone except for one guy who's 116 and has dementia and is barely functioning and is kept sedated and fed through a tube.

You can't do don't try.

That's a dark view. These are the same questions the USA wrestled with when forming. Nonetheless the great Uniter is often a common enemy. If there was some threat that modivated people to form a common Union, it would happen.

There are 5 main things that divide people: ethnicity, religion, culture, class, and politics views. You would have to find a way to make everyone the exact same in every way in those 5 areas, but at that point we'd just be ant people and humanity would be ruined. Don't try to unify the world, it will only make everything worse.