Daily reminder that poland is the biggest shithole in europe and poles are retards

daily reminder that poland is the biggest shithole in europe and poles are retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC2HdzWiEsY
youtube.com/watch?v=rrwVVEf3asI
youtube.com/watch?v=XrbtZSC7UKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah brah, I'm an American with no polish ancestry but I can't wait to visit Poland again. Especially Krakow.

OP is an American nigger in Poland shitposting on Sup Forums

t. Klaus von Krautburg

Why the fuck do you live in Poland if you hate it soo much

Either foriegner in Poland or self hating liberal. Either way kys. Poland is starting this cultural revolution

wtf I hate Poland now

Fuck off Jamal

some polish girls are quite okay though. At least for sex - never would even think about marrying one

>Be Poland
>Be based
>Based as in the only time you were relevant was when you were used as a literal base by occupying foreign powers to launch full scale invasions into the other side of Europe.

>egypt
>relevant at any point in history

doesnt seem that bad

>doesnt seem that bad

how about suicide levels?

>poland is the biggest shithole in europe
not the biggest, Ukraine and Russia are bigger
>poles are retards
probably true, but not the biggest I think

its a little high

>modern "Egyptians"
>larping as ancient Egyptians

>Poland hate thread
>OP is a pole himself

What makes it so bad OP?

I've been to Wroclaw, Czestochowa and Krakow

Some of your buildings are fucking ugly...like it looks like you guys are trapped in the 1980s

We are mentally trapped in 1980s

All of your cars are from the 80s too

Here are the positives I saw

>good public transportation
>nice villages
>lots of farmland
>excellent food

I also like the style of the newer houses you guys build. Im not sure what the obsession is with living in a shitty apartment complex

>>nice villages
>>excellent food

doesn't sound like Poland to me. But considering you are an americunt and know only americunt villages and food...

DAILY REMINDER TO IGNORE (((DIVIDE AND CONQUER))) THREADS

Of course it's fucking german (Ahmed) sperging about buildings and food

Not saying I disagree, but Poland does SOME things right.

Just a fellow reminder that the US will always side with Poland over Germany. You force Poland to accept Muslim economic migrants and we'll invade your country.

>Not saying I disagree, but Poland does SOME things right.
like... getting invaded by vikings, germans and russians a lot?
and stealing cars in germany to sell them in russia?

You won't do shit Jamal :^) Also when are we becomming the 51st state? our goverment is literally eating shit straight out of Trumps' arsehole, you could make it official at least.

Oh boy again butthurt petty Germans proxying as Poles to shit on Poland because that's how they feed their egos lol.

Merkel is doing now with Germany what should have been done at the end of WW2. Ethnic genocide.

Okay fine, you got me. Poland sucks.

Oh hello emasculated macaroni and his pedo wife you attempting to rally Sup Forums to bully Poland into taking immigrants?

And they're gonna continue being retarded poles a century from now and beyond. That's more than you can say for western euros.

Found the triggered German haha

Fuck you and LONG LIVE POLAND

Don't insult me nigger, I'm not g*rman

Yup. We are all violent savages who murder and rape foreigners for fun. ESPECIALLY muslims and ESPECIALLY male ones. We eat only raw sewage and our women are all ugly. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

We never got invaded by vikings dipshit, we wuz the vikangs too

Right, Sup Forums is the consulting center of Polish gubmint

>We never got invaded by vikings dipshit, we wuz the vikangs too
Only as slaves

Kurwexit when?

>One of the last christian majority places
>retards
Ha ha, nice try shlomo

I would literally volunteer as a volunteer if europe invaded poland tomorrow so i can be a volunteer fighter

Are you like the one "syrian" refugee that made it in?

Post proof, fuckwad. Russians yes, Poles never.
We invaded England with Denmark, Knut was a grandson of Mieszko I. So fuck you.

>they helped save Vienna from the musels in 1683
>they keep Silesia and Prussia refugee free

I just whish they would get their shit together and show the world how a mono-ethnic country means success.

>A German insulting German soil

disgusting

Well, since g*rmany failed at forcing us to take niggers, Vatican is forcing us on it right now. Because it's our fucking "moral obligation", we should bend our knees and apologise for colonialism and imperialism xD I would sacrifice myself and kill this fucking maoist, but I can't afford gun ;^)

another american going to poland and expecting everyone to speak english to him.

"hello, can i have some perogees please"

"how do i get to the city center?"

protip: krakow natives absolutely abhore the tourists who come there speaking english and not even attempting to speak polish. the only ones who will tolerate it are transplants to krakow themselves, or people who want to leave poland.

don't worry, they won't stay long. Hasn't your government stated already, that most refugees sent to poland have already moved to germany, because they couldn't cope with living in such a technologically impaired country

Damn straight, every counry has its shit holes but poland is the shining light of european culture

>Damn straight, every country has it's shit holes but poland is the greatest shithole of europe

corrected it a bit

Some are nice, some are shit. In 10-20 it'll be decent looking country. We're still developing. It took South Korea 60 years to become decent, so I give us 30 more years to become relevant.

>so I give us 30 more years to become relevant
won't pay you another 30 years unless you take your share in refugees
See.. that is called "motivation"

We already did, we have 1 million+ Ukrainians.
Daily reminder Ukraine is a war zone, therefore all people coming from there are refugees:

youtube.com/watch?v=kC2HdzWiEsY

White fugees don't count, are you retarded? For some reason Chechens don't count too.

>> We already did, we have 1 million+ Ukrainians
you mean you got invaded by russians AGAIN?

>lets go to poland
>we have to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world though
>being this autist
>being this sheltered

Kys

>>we have to learn one of the most difficult languages in the world though

can't be too tough. even poles manage it

Based pole

If Chinamen can learn it, so can a white man:
youtube.com/watch?v=rrwVVEf3asI

Not to mention blacks:
youtube.com/watch?v=XrbtZSC7UKg