Can excercising and being more feminine help me in the marriage market after 28+? I've made a few mistakes in college...

can excercising and being more feminine help me in the marriage market after 28+? I've made a few mistakes in college, looking to get my life on track and lose the weight i've gained through partying. Don't want to end up like these ladies :(.

I'm not looking for much, just someone who makes six figs and decently attractive.

0/10 bait
Guaranteed replies though

no brainer, don't ever post such stupid question, not being stupid..... oh shit I just saw your last sentence, kys.

Tits or GTFO

>flag
That's completely unnecessary where you are.

Garbage b8
-19872561729392/3
Kys

>weight gained partying
Kys.

Also, should be in /adv/ not Sup Forums.

Again, kys

> not looking for much
> wants a top-10% guy
> old, fat, and banged-out

I know what you need to do to get married, but you have to post a photo of your nipples (or GTFO) if you want Sup Forums's help. Don't forget to write today's date on them to prove you didn't just grab a picture off the 'net.

it's all about F A C E

What? I think what i'm asking for is more than reasonable. In fact I know some nice guys that I rejected that are making this much now.

Rejected 5 years ago when you weren't banged out, I'm guessing. Again, post your tits if you want advice. It's anonymous and feels empowering.

TITS OR GTFO

What makes you think you are worth a top 10% guy? There are literally millions of women, if not billions, better than you.

But i'm special, people told me I was throughout my life.

Bad b8. Go watch more hentai.

And Sage.

You don't sound very desirable but maybe give it a shot, you're on the wrong board though.

I know this is bait as fuck but

> I rejected
You mean actual proposals for marriage, or just dating?

>taking this bait seriously
kys

market is going to dry up very soon

ignore most assholes, us guys fucked up too in some ways or others, and we gonna have to have forgiveness and shit

also checked