This is probably the best country the white man has ever constructed

This is probably the best country the white man has ever constructed.

Other urls found in this thread:

10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html
rt.com/news/376600-denmark-afghan-gasoline-teen/
hooktube.com/watch?v=-KQ2pfIsGRw
nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-05-29-politiet-ransager-12-adresser-i-aarhus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Completely agree. Holland a shit.

It's going to be downhill from here on out.

That means a lot to us. You know, we couldn't have done it if you guys had not been such pork enthusiasts.

Literally who

MOTHERLAND

I also had a lot of lego as a kid. Can I be an honorary Dane?

More about the pork. How can you faggots even that pig skin in a bag? My wife tricked me into closing my mouth and then put some of that shit in my mouth, it's the most vile thing I've ever tasted. I could still smell it and taste it for ages even though I spat it out in mere seconds.

Even eat*

You make excellent bacon

Skagen is comy af. Bornholm too. Friendly people,great country. Underrated Country. I do wonder though about Greenlantic People. Are thery alcoholics like other Native Americans?

I swear, someone put drugs in my water supply. I meant closing my eyes.

Pork rind, or?
We make the best bacon. You guys invented the best breakfast.

The language repels jewry.

I can't remember the name, but it was in a packet, similar to what you'd get chrisps or sweets in.

Only because you had to destroy
>muh ebil natzie germany

Oh yeah, that's pork rind (flæskesvær in Danish)
Hvis joderne ponser på noget, så kan de bare komme an. Dronning Margrethe ville smadre dem, 100%.

>I also had a lot of lego as a kid
Who didn't, even in post-gomme Poorland I had a ton. Stepping on one of these fuckers with a bare foot haunts me to this day

You could use that stuff to torture muslim terrorists

>White

you aren't Anglo we are done bro

>be danish
>date muslima
>get "honor raped" by her father
wtf, isn't this haram?

>Family problems within the islamic-cultural circle undoubtedly are in their own league.

>The 22 year old boyfriend was asked to meet with his girlfriend’s brother. At the meeting the boyfriend was asked to get into a car where he was sprayed with pepper spray and driven to a garage in nearby Tilst.

>Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.

>The torture lasted for two hours and describe as “honor” related.

>The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

>The girl and her family lives in Gellerup, a Muslim majority area in Aarhus, Denmark.
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

Someone give me a Danish language link.

DENMARK YES

17 YEAR OLD GIRL DEFENDED HER SELF FROM RAPE BUT SHE FACES CRIMINAL CHARGES NOW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

Brit pls
We've been pissing off Muslims since 2006. Remember this gem?

Do we have a Brazilian monkey with a hate boner for Denmark? Out of the many countries in the world to hate, choosing Denmark is a bit odd.

>The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.
At least they were punished unlike some other countries where they get off with a slap on the wrist and a couple of hours of social service

>be muslim
ftfy

Yes, I remember. I heard that muslims have tried to attack the publisher, not just the cartoonist.

danish muslim tho, can't even deport him

Strange, that doesn't look like the Estonian flag.

rt.com/news/376600-denmark-afghan-gasoline-teen/

no but we can burn them

>we can burn them
sure you can
the only good country left in Europe is Poland

Yeah, they are pretty much the aboriginals of Denmark

Thank you, but it is quickly being destroyed by shitskins and retarded politicians.

Danish torture method, stepping on lego eating flæskesvær

You make it sound like such a unique accomplishment, not to shit on the Danes or their amazing country, but wouldn't pretty much every Western European at least Germanic country or those influenced by them be at the same level at this point without nonwhites? If say, America or the UK were 95% white and even their cities were extremely white, wouldn't they be similarly nice?

>>Danish torture method, stepping on lego
hooktube.com/watch?v=-KQ2pfIsGRw
Skip to 5:30

Shill is real, she got charged with owning an illegal weapon, not defending hersekf. Pablo fuck off.

No, because we don't have the same policies.

>stepping on lego eating flæskesvær
While listening to Anders Fogh speaking English and getting your nose stuffed with concentrated smell of Roskilde Festival.

Can one of you link this story in Danish? If it's real and this monkey isn't baiting.

That monkey has been posting the same garbage all day, he already knows all the facts in both cases but ignores them.
nyheder.tv2.dk/krimi/2017-05-29-politiet-ransager-12-adresser-i-aarhus For the Muslim on Muslim rape.

Thanks m8.

Why is pepper spray illegal?

Because our laws are garbage.

Even I've been to the Roskilde Festival, it was great. Skoli poli. And then everyone actually picked up their trash before they left, I've never seen that before.

>S-she wasn't punished for defending herself, she was punished for defending herself with the only means possible for a little fucking girl
>H-had she followed the law and fist-fighted that rapefugee, and shown him some hospitality, nothing would happen

Because we didn't really need weapons back when our country was almost 100% awesome white people.

I'm sorry bro, that sucks.

Pepper spray isn't even lethal, it doesn't make sense to just outright ban it.

Some of our politicians have been trying to make it legal due to obvious cases like this.

They should have just suspended the fine, I mean wtf?
Funny how when people are ethnically homogenous the need for weapons drops off dramatically. Morons on the left will never admit that though.

What realistically sets Sweden or really even many other Social Democrat-style countries or their policies apart from Denmark other than more nonwhites and cuckery? If Sweden were just a little less cucky and had much less immigrants what would make it so different? If America had less nonwhites and a less corrosive culture it would have higher social trust, be able to pursue the same government policies, healthcare, etc.

they can't even own slingshots

the non-cucked men all left to the US many years ago

Dane here... Denmark sucks! It's gonna be islamified within 40 years and the politicians and the population are celebrating it. Alas, Danes are degenerates.

Which party? Only LA or also NB? I need to know who to vote for.
Yeah, definitely. Though gun crime is (afaik) pretty rare, as those are incredibly hard to get a hold of without a hunting permit.

Just read up on it, the case mentioned by the brazilian monkey is a case that was brought up into the media to change current legislation. As i see it, i think pepper spray might become legal in the future.
Also, the brazilmonkey is an obvious forumsliding shill, trying to divide the board.

Gassen der Juten

Which is a pathetic, distant second to the Greatest Asian country Asians ever built.

America is going to be less than 50% white in less than 40 years. You chose the wrong country to move to. Assuming you're not proxying as a burger.

True. However, I much prefer a hispanic to carpet praying arab. It's my impression that the hispanics are very hardworking and in general decent people. We still need the wall though.