How do we get bluepilled white beta males (me) to raise their self esteem and turn into redpilled alphas (you guys)?

How do we get bluepilled white beta males (me) to raise their self esteem and turn into redpilled alphas (you guys)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/archive.is/country/no/start/2017-05-22/
reddit.com/user/MAGABrickBot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get some gear and start lifting EVERY FUCKING DAY.

1. Become a trap
2. Get fucked by one of us
3. kys
4. Profit

Speaking of beta male

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

that would just make me look like a fool, plus I want to live a long life

Just be confident bro. Never had a problem getting pussy.

t. 6'9" ripped Swede

>linking BuzzFeedVideo
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>redpilled alphas (you guys)
kek, most here just larp as alpha males. Hell I did too, until I came across the ultimate method for becoming an alpha IRL.

Take care of your hair. Let it grow out some, go to a barber and ask what would look best on me?

Get an upgrade of clothes and style, dress nice, not too nice so you're uncomfortable but nice enough. Match and look attractive.

Talk to people more, even if it means saying hi or the greeting of the day to passing strangers.

Workout. Lift, run, whatever.

I guarantee you'll fix it.

Why would you want to live a long life of suffering hahaha?

I wear numeral colors cause it goes with my Rolex but my Breitling is blue so I wear blue a a lot with it am I a cuckold bluepilled piece of excrement? I also know everyone else is looking at me cause who the fuck else would they look at. And why is wearing headphones to avoid literal human filth bluepilled.

>until I came across the ultimate method for becoming an alpha IRL.
please share

>rips on cowlicks

Not everyone is thick haired jew or nappy headed nigger you know.

1. Start lifting
2. Go into the army or national guard
3. Shave
4. Lift more
Literally all you need

The virgin walk? So if you have sex you walk differently? Never knew that.

This. I went from a 4 to an 8 in about two weeks.

Swedes walk different after sex.

Jesus fuck, you're EVERYWHERE. Also don't see any way to dislike it this way.

Dislikes help videos trend just as much as likes. They made this change years ago.

Where do you get your clothes? I've only ever bought online or went shopping with my senpai (cringe I know).

Meditate a couple of times a day for 10 - 20 minutes.
>inb4 hippie bullshit
Think of it as a way to unwind. Your typical alpha is that way because his head isn't always full of shit. Yours is hence why you're beta.

Take some time out of your day to filter out the shit.

Pick up heavy things or sweat inducing cardio for an hour plus. Every fucking day.

Do you just sit there for 10 minutes all in one go or spread it out over the day? What times are the best for this?

>Talk to people more, even if it means saying hi or the greeting of the day to passing strangers.
Do Americans really do this?

Newfag here. What is with this "t." I see all over? I'm guessing it's a filter. Tfw t fw?

Do people seriously lack the self confidence to even look forward while walking?

>just as much
Sorry, not just as much, but it helps

Barring the fact that this is a slide thread, who the fuck actually takes the time to make an image like that?

Value Village.
Buy nice, buy cheap.
Quality over quantity, fag.
But don't buy suits there, unless they're STELLAR. Then get them tailored.
Just get your everyday clothes there. Slacks, nice jeans, button downs and jackets. But not shoes, suits, hats (stop fucking wearing hats), t-shirts (stop fucking wearing t-shirts) and obviously underwear. Sometimes you can get nice ties there.

t. could be thought of as 'signed by X'

Begin by changing your stride. If you look good you'll feel good

Honestly yeah, if someone passes me I usually stare at my phone or something.

Lurk moar

>hair seems to overreact to wind
this whole picture is hilarious but this takes the cake

Spacing it out is fine.
As for the best time of the day, as early as possible generally when you're awake. Typically it's best to wait a while after eating as your body will be more geared towards digesting food.

Also feels good in the evening. I do twice per day typically.

Act White. Say hello. Small talk. Do it to teach children how to be White.

So stare next to them, or wear sunglasses so nobody can tell what it is specifically you're looking at

just wear earbuds if you must ya fucking nerd

Yeah, it's superficial, but we do.

>tfw I tick almost all these criteria
>am virgin

you walk all bent over and your ass hurts

I am just awkward and I put on lots of weight back along with bitch tits. Also my flat feet probably affect posture and stride. Damn bro I know how u feel. You just need something that gives you a sense of worth like making money at least

That's what I was thinking. Who examines every little detail about the way they walk? The guy who made that probably has major OCD about everything.

same...

>not into pegging
dont worry user you will be

>t. Value Village employee

A-are you a grill?

It means terveisin. Finnish for "regards".

Don't fucking encourage him. It's a spambot (and also some dude posting with the same IP). It's got at least 1000 posts under its belt since he turned it on a week ago.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/archive.is/country/no/start/2017-05-22/

Report him and move on.

>Alpha Males.
No, just fucking relax. Talk to people even if it doesn't feel natural. Get a job where you have to socialize with people otherwise you'll be fired (i.e. server and shit like that). And if all of that doesn't work, just be chill, kind, and a little bit quiet(Don't be the guy who freezes up when asked a question).

>tfw 6'6"
>tfw cant walk without looking down or ill trip over people

feels bad man

Are you the guy who kneed me in the head last week? Wtf man?

Underrated.

Insecure betas pretending to be alphas on the internet.

Real alphas don't give enough of a shit to notice the details in that picture.

I hate you.

Girls love you.

You need them to work out. Then they'll start to realize how stupid being a liberal cuck is now that they can get girls.

>turn into redpilled alphas (you guys)?
>Sup Forums
>alpha

Dude make no fucking mistake Sup Forums is a bunch of betas LARPing as alphas. Anyone who denies this is either delusional or your standard LARPer that needs to make themselves feel better on Sup Forums

This, you gotta pump some gas in your ass, hit the weights and get a fucking clue.

WORLD DOMINATION

take trt / testosterone train mma and stop having guilt

did i get doxxed? that pic is literally "literally me" down to the appearance

This will be long, but you asked for it.

>Drink only filtered water that does not contain fluoride.

It is a known fact estrogen is very hard to filter out of water when a city recycles water. There is a ton of it today from estrogen pills from either women on birth control pills or people who take estrogen for other reasons.

>Do not eat any foods that contain soy or soybeans.

Soy contains high amounts of a chemical that acts as a artifical estrogen in our bodies.

>Avoid milk, chicken, or pork unless they are hormone free.

They pump hormones like estrogen into animals so they will develope faster and prodice more milk meat, and eggs.

>Never eat fake sugar.

Our bodies actually gain more weight from fake sugar. When your tongue mistakenly tastes sugar, it tells your body to prepare to process sugar. When no sugar arrives, the chemicals that were excreted to process it are stored in fat cells.

It was linked to cancer cells growth in the brains of lab mice.

>Only eat fruits and vegetables that were not sprayed with pesticides.

The problem is not the GMOs it is the pesticides on them. They were designed to kill microoganisms. So you are safe. But the microorganisms in your gut are not, They slaughter the good bacteria in your digestive tract that are essential for processing food.

>Girls love you.

if it makes you feel better, im dating a 5'11 tall girl

so realistically very few other guys would have been able to date her anyway, so its not a loss thats relevant to most people

Based Dolph.

RIP Sweden.

dont worship women

I know you guys get paid to link articles and videos here to get views but you don't have to be this upset that we don't all fall for it.

>Tfw I don't tick any of these criteria
>tfw virgin but idgaf

>Insecure about how he walks
>Walks too fast
>Long strides

It's pretty much the average guy walking down the street.

Holy fuck that image. I hate that fucking image.

I look downward because I don't want to trip.
I avoid eye contact because I don't want to talk to people and it's uncomfortable.
Everyone is staring at me.
People who walk side by side and slowly are terrible, and I hate it when people crowd me.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOUR HANDS? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!
Walking fast is efficient.
Long strides look cooler.
I thought girls liked messy hair.
I don't use headphones though.
Fuck off, I don't slouch that bad.
WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO WITH YOUR ARMS? THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING NATURALLY!
Neutral colored clothing and running shoes is utilitarian.
Black coats are better for a multitude of reasons.
I don't know how to stand.
Fuck you.

>to raise their self esteem and turn into redpilled alphas (you guys)?

Kek. These people aren't Alphas. The Black pill I will give you is most Alphas are business executives or personal trainers who only go on Normie tier websites like facebook or instagram.

Sup Forums somehwere in between alpha and beta.

Confidence, which requires practice. Instead of exclusively hanging with your omega friends and playing lightsabers with your guys dicks, creepmessaging girls on fb, and complaining in general about anything, make something of yourself.
Plenty of posts show how millennial men are basically loner losers who play video games and have no social skills whatsoever.
Do the opposite of that and expect nothing in return.
Don't go all entitled Elliot and shoot everyone when women don't sleep with you. He was doomed to start with that attitude

Just use a damn adblocker if you're so concerned. Then you're costing *them* money. It's a small step from tolerating this to:

>Black coats are better for a multitude of reasons.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THIS PATRIOT A COAT! THATS 180,661 COATS HANDED OUT!

We are 65.14% of our goal to coat the 277,348 great people of Lincoln, Nebraska. Lets make sure everyone gets a coat in the United States! For every Centipede a coat for every coat a Centipede!

>that pic
Delet

Promote a body building lifestyle

I guess it makes me feel a little bit better, but not really. If I was talking to a 5'1" girl and you came along I would be done. You're a foot and a half taller than her. The height change is ridiculous. I'm already well above her height...

but I would be done. Right there and then.

I don't blame you. I blame your parents.

Traitors will be killed before Stacie's on the day of retribution

I don't know what you're talking about.

If by "look like a fool" you mean "stand up staight and look people in the eye" then yes, taking test will make you do that

/k/ommando, right?

you will never be a chad

And that's why you tolerate him.

reddit.com/user/MAGABrickBot

Not lost. We have to keep fighting user.

Oops, wrong guy. Just ignore me lol.

If it will make you dress like a grill and bend over, then sure. I'm all about /k/

>gear
low test faggot detected
i bet you're a manlet too

holy fuck im dying mang. i cannot stop laughing

Why do so many of us walk like this? Is it autism or just low self esteem?
>not smart enough to be a phD
>not dumb enough to be a false chad
>just smart enough to be aware of how much better everyone else is in terms of social value

it all has to do with the spine i think

since a lot of us sit on our computers all day, our heads get pushed forward and it becomes normal like that

i think a lot of people would benefit from doing the jaw stretch thing where you put your back against a wall and move your arms up and down

I agree with everything besides the "they walk too fast" thing. People on the streets are fucking slugs and the only way to not pick some fights is to make a game of passing people.

I have to walk so much that I make perfect apexes on sidewalks of junctions.

hit the gym playboy, youll have bitches on your dick in no time

>Why do so many of us walk like this?
Because it's a normal way of walking. Are we supposed to walk like this?

I naturally walk fast.

It's a defensive stance because we feel threatened by all the strangers around us. Do you walk like this when there's nobody around?

I know someone who walks like that.
He grew up watching wrastlin and thought it was real.

You just have to get the smart people to somehow become dumb enough to not threaten the jewish plans for deceiving the world, then they should be fine without all of the mossad people fucking up their lives.

>>Only eat fruits and vegetables that were not sprayed with pesticides.

How the fuck do we go about doing that?

Is there a label for this or something I should look for? Organic?

Kek that's literally me but I'm not virgin. Good try though.