How does Sup Forums feel about Open Relationships?

archive.is/sTwdF

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2017_ptgcjg
craveonline.com/design/1263931-skeptic-feminist-youtuber-arrested-murdering-female-co-host
youtube.com/watch?v=klU97MnI4l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peak degeneracy. Should be treated with stoning.

Cucks cucking cucks

Degenerate AF

Also SAGE

Some food for thought.

Open relationship is a way for the girl to sleep around but not lose her stability.

I know only of one case where the guy somehow managed to fuck more people than the girl and it made the girl so butt devastated she had a meltdown and wanted it to go back to normal.

He cheated though since he did a shitload of hookers out of spite pretty much in front of her.

twitter.com/2017_ptgcjg

Female tricks. Don't fall for it, OP. You'll never get as much pussy as she gets dick

Open relationships are for insecure losers who want all the benefits of a romantic relationship without having any of the responsibility. Despicable.

disgusting behavior.

Why would you want to let someone fuck your girl? The fuck?

The girl is a kike. Guy looks like a kike too?

This.

Absolutely disgusting.

bitch shit
/thread

why do you guys find it disgusting or degenerate? I don't agree with it, but if both parties agree who cares imo

I wonder if a fair open relationship would be to agree to not pay for her shit for as long as the openness is active.

>How does Sup Forums feel about Open Relationships?

Whatever floats your boat? Better than cheating and backstabbing relationships. If you're gonna cheat, then find yourself a poly partner.

It never works out. I've never seen anyone in a open relationship stay together. It makes me wonder what kind of sick narcissist would even want to engage in one

this is satire right? like some kind weird LARPing just for lulz?

Basically this, if you've got a few plates no big deal.

She already bought the cow, but now she want's to sample all the other milk for free

Just to see if she regrets the cow she already bought.

Degenerate shit for omega cuckbois and the used up whores they worship.

makes you a fucking disgusting person. what man would be ok with letting some other guy fuck his girl?

grow some fucking dignity.

>"open"
yeah, for the woman.

you know it goes both ways right? The dude can mess around with other women.

I have no problem with them morally speaking, but I would never be in one. I don't think I could ignore my own feelings of jealousy.

No. That's just reddit

fine by me.
I lost my strong attraction to women a couple years ago.

I think I damaged a nerve in my crotch from biking too much.

again grow some fucking dignity and a moral fucking compass.

>tfw micropenis
>tfw can never be a cuck

looks like it's me myself and i

>who cares imo
Well, because the "Family" is the very core and foundation of a healthy nation. If you rot away the "Family" you rot away the nation, from within. Also, this is another slippery slope and I think we are already so far past the point of no return we couldn't even remember what it looked like when we had passed it.
In this day and age, why is pedophilia still illegal? I mean, when a girl really consents to have sex with a much older person, why would you care? And don't come up with some scientific sexism.

Do you miss it, or is it liberating in a way?

Probably just something written up to fap to

It's inherently biased. Assuming you're not 10/10 alpha Chad, the legwork you will need to put in to bang any chick is going to be considerable.

Conversely, even if your woman is 4/10 all she needs to do is post some pics online on faceberg and she'll have at least half a dozen dicks hard and ready to go for her.

It's like pic related, you wouldn't do it yourself, and also you feel contempt.

>again grow some fucking dignity and a moral fucking compass.

Life's too short for that shit.

Moral compass is for normies.

Huge red flag. The woman get's all the perks and gets to come home to a supporting BF who often doesn't even want other women.

Absolutely disgusting.

this.

Whats wrong with an extra person in the family anyway?
The male was designed to have multiple partners, yknow.

I have friends in open relationships
they seem fine as people but deep down I know they'll never have children, they're giving into their basic desires and probably obtain diseases I don't even know about.
I have no judgement to cast, because what people do with their own body is their choice
I can, however, look at them and make decisions that won't ever lead me to the same lifestyle choice

More disgusting than any other form of deviancy. Should be illegal. Actually, just ban sex outside of marriage like based and most of these problems will go away. What will it take for the west to get adultery laws? We fucking need them.

They lead to murder.
craveonline.com/design/1263931-skeptic-feminist-youtuber-arrested-murdering-female-co-host
You faggots posted the shit out of this a week ago.
>YouTube idiot claims over and over that poly relations stop jealousy. Faggot gets jealous and shoots his live in girlfriend.
Taste the concrete, shit poster.

It's something only millennials would love to partake in. I can't wait until Gen Z makes you fucking faggots the irrelevant shits you are.

When on this dating app and didn't realize it was for couples doing this type of stuff.

Chatted to an WMAF couple of the app and they asked if i'd like to join them for some fun. Went over to there house and everything and one thing lead to another i was getting brain from the dudes wife. Prior to this I had always seen the stuff on Sup Forums about cucks but never really thought these people existed, after the whole experiance, it made me think to myself, is this sort of stuff really that bad? If I get to fuck some dudes wife, why should i be trying to stop cucks being cucked?

Im 24 this couple was in their late 30's w 2 kids

*Went on

Lmao. Did the cuckboy sit and watch? Did he jerk off or did she have him locked up?

He watched at the start and then joined in towards to end so idk if you guys would call it a "true" cucking - but yeah we spitroasted her and stuff - I blew the biggest load on her face, was like 20days nofap at that point LOL

>all this male butthurt

I told my boyfriend that I'd be fine with it, that I wouldn't be with any other man but I'd be fine if he fucked other women, he still didn't agree. Makes me feel bad because we're currently in a long distance relationship, but yeah, I'm never fucking someone else but I'd prefer if he enjoyed himself a bit more. Women are meant to belong to men / be used by them

Nearly this exact thing happened to someone I know so I assume now that most, if not all, "open relationships" are in this boat.

They're for cucks.

Pic related they wanna see me soon again next week. LOL

Absolutely degenerate, but it's none of my business as long as it doesn't interfere with my family.

I don't even see women in mid thirties as sexual and I'm 30. They act flirty sometimes and I don't even notice because they are older and there's no attraction. Women don't like you when you don't at least pretend to be interested though so it can be a bad thing. I wouldn't have wanted to be a part of that cucking either way

Open relationships are basically the future. I'd say that within 20 years, the majority of relationships will be open. Younger people simply don't believe in monogamy anymore.

One of the most degenerate things ever existed. If it's open, it's not a fucking relationship.

They already have 2 kids and you don't see why that's bad?

Fair enough - but does not wanting to cuck someone make you a cuck?

Are you really muscular or just average? Did you make the first move or did they just find you on there?

I've recently been infatuated with the idea of hiring 2-5 attractive single women to live in my 5-6 bedroom house and fulfill the following roles:

1) Personal business/social assistant, event planning.
2) Personal chef for myself and the ladies, also manages beer/wine cellar.
3) Gardener (for chef), housekeeper, dog caretaker, errand runner, personal shopper.
4) Chauffer for myself/assistant, basic security for everyone, armory management, vehicle maintenance, travel planning for everyone.
5) Nutritionist, personal trainer, menu planner (along with chef), health planning (doctors appointments, gear, etc.), sex expert.

Of course their backgrounds would be thoroughly vetted and health checked. I'd pay them a competitive salary for their assigned jobs, free food/rent, vehicles to use, and maybe $24k/year apiece for the sugar baby arrangement. I'd include a clause in their employment agreement that any unapproved sex outside the group would trigger damages equaling the 24k + value of the included perks to reduce cucking/disease risk. I'd have a reversible vasectomy to prevent pregnancies.

Honestly, I just want the hedonistic pleasure of their company and to have a lot of life's tasks automated to a degree. I wouldn't qualify it as an open relationship, but more an exclusive polyamorous arrangement. If I have the money is this still dumb?

there is no bigger source of cucks than open relationships

>please, fuck my gf

KEKS

>Do you miss it, or is it liberating in a way?
Whatever's wrong with me, I prefer it this way.

a really shitty way to break up with your partner

>Catching AIDS from your (((partner)))
Pure degeneracy. And this is coming from a weeb that faps to kawaii loli cartoons.

It is weird LARPing but not made up. Its a fetish.

P.S. The guy gets off on the humiliation

Women love drama, so if they can sleep around and cause trouble and conflict they're in heaven. Like a soap opera. We're all civilized people. And we're all gonna grow old and die. So might as well have some fun while we're alive. No need to be a puritan about these things. Life is very short.

>not fucking used goods while some faggot watches means you're getting cucked

You'll be paying a large sum of money to fill your house with petty drama and your shit will randomly turn up missing.

They didn't mention it at first, but when i got there they were like "sorry we can't make too much noise our kids are sleeping in the granny flat outback" - Then like halfway through plowing his wife I see these elliot rodger looking kids pictures on the wall of the family room that we were in, gave me a weird sensation

user quit daydreaming. No one good at their job would be stupid enough to be financially dependent on their landlord. I've had live-in help. They're awful at their job and the only reason they live with you is because they're too incompetent to live independently and not worth a real wage.

Absolutely fucking terrible. In a marriage, two become one.

Your 100% right

>wanting to live with multiple women

Jesus dude, can you even imagine the incessant nagging, the bitching, the cat fights? Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Just hire the occasional hooker, at least they have to fuck off afterwards.

If your relationship is not monogamous, then whoever has another sex partner is just using you as a fuck buddy. You're not "partners", you're not "a couple", you're attracted to each other and like fucking each other.

I go to the gym now and then but have an office type job so I'm not like super chad fit - 6"0 slim/average type build with a bit of muscle I guess. I guess I've got good face/frame.

They messaged me first - they didn't have a dp of themselves (was of some nature scenery) so i was a bit skeptical at first but yeah.. there house was fucking amazing, they seemed pretty well off and gave great hospitality while i was there (vodka, mixed drinks etc)

>Better than cheating and backstabbing relationships. If you're gonna cheat, then find yourself a poly partner.

No it isn't. Cheating is the old healthy way of doing it. Just have a secret mistress

>If I get to fuck some dudes wife, why should i be trying to stop cucks being cucked?
>Im 24 this couple was in their late 30's w 2 kids
>why should i be trying to stop cucks being cucked?
>w 2 kids
Well, not like you could stop them. Degenerates should be castrated.

A beta that's too afraid to say no or break up with their girl.

The way I see it lads, we only live once - if you're single, why wouldn't you want to go have fun and fuck a couple dudes wives while they watch in the corner?

fpbp

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=klU97MnI4l0

Because its bizarre and disgusting to have some weird guy beating off in the corner at you while you fuck his cumrag?

Just don't look in that direction hahahaha

Why would he want to? Why is he even in a relationship at that point?

I can see where those mass shooting may come from

One and done

I understand the concern, I'd be willing to take the proper amount of time/vetting to make sure they don't tear each other's throats out. I'm not necessarily looking for a woman who's looking for a live-in situation. I'd rather find a mostly qualified professional and convince her to move in.

Hopefully the relatively isolated nature of all the ladies' roles would keep friction at a relative minimum. The chauffer is mostly alone or quiet, the assistant is with me all the time, the chef will be busy as shit, the shopper will be out a lot of the time, and maybe I can just contract out the personal trainer instead of her being an employee.

The whole thing is sick. But if you like it then go ahead. Try not to get AIDS

Because one of those dudes will regret it, have a fight with his wife, get very fucking angry but realise he can't live without her so it's not her fault, subconsciously do the mental gymnastics required to make it entirely your fault instead, and come murder you.

Everyone in San Francisco is into this, especially the punk and hipster types. It's disgusting.

>Out at some bar
>Some overweight neckbeard-ish commie guy wants to talk while I have a smoke
>Suggests open relationships and says they're awesome
>Find out he's part of Antifa

You can't make this shit up.

t. cuck

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't meet with them again as this will be a revenge kill plan by the husband

Yeah each to their own.

>cucks living in sydney

and bears shit in the woods

>(((Lemiski)))

The way I see it, we only live once, so we should try to not get fucked over why living. Crawling into other guy's bed to fuck his wife or letting your wife be reeks of other guy's cum doesn't really sound like good survival tip.

If you're only into the cucking and not being the cuck then I won't say that you're as bad but be careful not to have the husband plunge his dick into your ass while you're sexing his wife or rub some sharp object against your throat while you're climaxing because if he's okay with watching his wife fucked by other man, who knows what else he's up to in his sick mind? And you know shits happen.

*not to get fucked over while living.

It's just really nonsensical because ultimately would it means is friends having sex with each other. This sounds nice and all but if you have kids in this regard it will be total chaos.

What happens if someone gets pregnant?

The dilemma is way too harmful for future and sustainable relationships that will cultivate something.

gotta be a larp, a real man would have relinquished control over his body to the rage in his heart in this situation. i guess low t could be the culprit too.

/thread

Also, the girl is usually cheating beforehand, feels a slight bit of guilt, then suggests an open relationship to continue fucking other men guilt-free while still having a provider.