One week later. Totally forgotten

One week later. Totally forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Siegfried_Eins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah pretty much

aren't muslims getting tired of bombing?

it has literally no effect.

will they give up now?

BUT TRUMP MADE MERKEL FEEL BAD!!1!11!!!

it gonna be another sandyhook. You shut your mouth if you disagree with how we tell you it happened.

you should be asking Americans that

Good they will cuntinue the good job...

it hasn't even been a week

When is she doing her shitty concert again.

For allah i pray another bombing occurs

rinse repeat.

It's so commonplace now that quite frankly in surprised it's even picked up by the news anymore.

This

>literally no effect
it still gets rid of whitey, so they will continue

Muslims will keep blowing things up.

Yep.

And what about the guy who made the bombing joke? Dude is probably fine.

We're in such a fast moving hyperreality that there are no negative political or social repercussions for the professed support of terrorism or policies that embolden terrorism. It's extremely strange, end times.

I don't even get why the Muslims are attacking anymore. They are literally just letting them come in, rape their women,and giving them welfare. Just wait like 30 years and it will be an Islamic caliphate. They are already a conquered people surrendering the spoils

No fucking pics of the bodies

Way to go (((media))) suppressing images

They get the call to go live whenever something bad is about to come out against deep state and they need a cover

fuck it was that guy again? When will they finally put this monster behind bars?

the police seem really obsessed with the blue suitcase

>“We believe Abedi was in possession of this case in the days before the attack at Manchester Arena on Monday 22 May.

>“We have no reason to believe the case and its contents contain anything dangerous, but would ask people to be cautious. Anybody with information about the whereabouts of the case between 18 and 22 May should call the anti-terrorist hotline in confidence on 0800 789321.

>“The public should not approach the case if they see it but contact police immediately on 999.

Honestly, depressing, but we have no means to even express our hatred as sharia May will block us....

The question is, who's next? Hopefully Canada.

false flags forgotten?

Are you guys okay over there? Heard there's a white evacuation underway...

"Keep calm and carry on" is the ultimate cuck agenda pushed by the english gov.

Why the fuck would you keep calm and carry on when they're blowing up your 9 year olds?
I understand it worked during the ww2 bombings when factories were needed to be kept up, but nowadays it just makes it ok to forget what happened the day after the attack.
And what are the brits doing? They hold hands and sing don't look back in anger.
Get a fucking grip

I want to see this cunt taqqurished to death live on tv

Who cares about some dead whites?
It happens every week in Europe anyway.

nevar 4get

they have a muslim mayor in London, they are fucked

so edgy, relgion of peace dude

>it has literally no effect.
so it's working. it's ritualised trauma based mind control at this point.

Islam never claimed to bring unbelievers peace.
Only fear.

Source:Quran

at least your honest, I can respect that

Stay mad, irrelevant roach.

something ive always wondered, is she actually white? ethnicelebs shes from italy but looks nothing like an italian. i thought she was a spic before looking her up tbf

Did you say something cross dresser?

I forgot about it 10 mins after I heard the news, you fuckers want multiculturalism, this is what it looks like.

You want to stop this shit deport the mudslimes and jail the international jews and (((bankers)))

We're gonna fuck you into the GROUND, my dude. Keep up the suicide bombings and wait till the next economic downturn in the West.

I'm gonna enjoy it, we're all preparing for it.

no, she just didn't have the reaction you wanted her too

>it still gets rid of whitey
Yeah like 0.000001% per bombing, so effective!

B-But russia!

yeah, you sure seem to have found peace with your false god of war and fear

>it has literally no effect.
It stopped the Seth Rich story from trending, exactly as designed.

"Oh whoops, we temporarily took our eye off that suspected terrorist."

>Give up

Why would they give up? The act of suicide bombing, self-sacrifice for Islam, is one of the most honorable ways to go for a jihadist. They believe it instantly cleanses them of a lifetime worth of sin and that they'll be greatly rewarded in the afterlife with an eternity in paradise with their own personal haram.

Islam is against suicide. However it does condone martyrdom. Suicide bombers are not "extremists", they're practicing Muslims.

>Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

>Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

>Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..."

You are all watching blacked.com everyday. I don't think you are preparing for anything.
All gods are false.
Better believe in one that makes your race survive.

There is a reason italian actors were used to play spics you know. Half of them look browner than my entire town

only in america. right now the bongs are trying to figure out how to tell london they are all being deported even if they cant find any country to take them

which means they all end up in the mediterranean sea with the nogs from america who wanted to rape white women

What did she do?...

that's my daily feel

Worst plan since "they'll give up if we give them what they want."

Lack of response only incites them to test new and more destructive types of attack. The only thing that stops them is kicking ass over and over, and they'll be right back to committing terror acts as soon as you stop kicking their asses.

They can not be rehabilitated, because every Muslim is raised to believe that, if they can do something (kill, rape, steal), then Allah wills them to do it and only getting their ass kicked by Allah or one of his earthly representatives can convince them to stop trying.

Wow, you hear that everyone?! It's just that simple!!

Please remember, the Quran is only acceptable in Arabic. Your cockroach chittering you call a language is unacceptable for the holy word. Only Arabic. Embrace your Arab masters and their superior ways. Arab conquest one Quran at a time. Keep your copy handy, servant.

I collected some stuff the day after the attack. Several times they mention he travels from London to Manchester via train. How did they know the ID they ((found)) was the guy so fast?

>
A British counterterrorism official told CNN it was not clear whether Abedi received training with ISIS in Syria.

>On Thursday, a US official told CNN the bomber likely received some ISIS training by traveling to Syria in the months before the attack

lol

Nobody reads Quran anyway.
If they do they become jihadist.

We're hitting the streets and getting violent. And that's only the public aspect.

I like the Turks I've met, they weren't pussified faggots and they behaved in a civilized way. But you're delusional if you think we'll keep the inbred garbage you've been sending to Europe lately, or the Moroccans and Algerians that are mostly subhuman. They're all getting massacred as soon as things get a little less comfy here.

This

LOL THAT'S SO MARTYN edition

MAMMA MIA

What are you talking about, nigger? It's still big news over here. The ongoing investigation is on the front cover of all the newspapers and television news.

That Mediterranean life blood. Curly hair and brown skin

>ethnicelebs shes from italy but looks nothing like an italian

(googles) well I'll be she is....they darken her and chola her up, must be a marketing thing.

You see how you're particularly targeted? I'm sure you don't.

So, do you agree that Islam is just Arab imperialism disguised as a religion?

Turks don't like to get massacred sorry.
Some gangs of degenerates aren't gonna cut it.

Welcome to life in a propaganda bubble, kiddo.
This is why we fight.

It's more than that.
Mohammed wanted to unify arabs so he made up a story.
However later he wanted to use it to unify all tribes everywhere.
It's globalism.

We're "some gangs of degenerates" early on, but we're drawing from an increasingly angry "silent majority". You're outsiders, we hate you openly but the majority hates you in a repressed or tacit way.

European soil is soaked through and through with Turkish blood, you know this well.

>Keep up the suicide bombings and wait till the next economic downturn in the West.

sadly not gonna happen, populism is dead (pic related). the next down-turn will just mean civil-war.

>nobody even checked this

Europe is trying to commit suicide.
Forgetting one little terrorist attack is nothing.
Settle down and go back to sleep.

I talked about this with some friends tonight. The 'elite' have decided to ignore it, until pedo desert rats decide to blowup politic/media people no ones going to be allowed to care in the MSM.

>5 quints
Wew

It's not just our blood.
Europe bled too.
I am not denying blood will be spilled eventually.
But it won't be one way. We won't be massacred.

Nah, the world is still mourning that Grande wasn't caught in the blast radius and will continue making shitty degenerate pop music.

You underestimate how bad shit needs to get before it kicks in. I know it sounds ridiculous, but remember, we're on pol so by definition our awareness of this stuff is heightened. For the average person, this whole reality is only starting to come into view, if even that.

You underestimate how dim the average lightbulb really is.

>ywn fuck the jewess

honestly? mexicans are too red-pilled.

Some areas of the West will be lost for sure, others will be cleansed.

My idea of a retirement plan involves ethnically cleansing a nice patch with a view, so I can watch the sunset and not see a single brown-skinned degenerate.

middle class society it too fragmented, suburbs don't communicate through neighbors, everyone is in a bubble. as long as too many aren't killed at once people won't get mad, it's just like when somebody gets laid off now, nobody has the power to really help them out or even care. neighbors just don't look out for each other.

and believe me, this attacks take all of that into consideration.

They just make stuff up because everyone eats the shit. Can't get enough

Is this real
I feel such animal rage inside me
I don't even care if this was a slut, women need to be protected and guided towards the right path

JEWS TURNED WOMEN INTO SLUTS, THEY DONT INHERENTLY WANT TO BE THAT WAY REEEEEEE

ITS A ME

Yeah bud, that's what it looks like.

>It's not just our blood.
>Europe bled too.
>I am not denying blood will be spilled eventually.
>But it won't be one way. We won't be massacred.

I beg to differ.
Not long now, we'll get you cucks out of NATO, then you can sort your goat raping differences with joos and ruskies own-self

Islam killed the English children. All on you, Kraut. Blame it on us for killing them. You should have killed the column or sunk the boats, fuck 'um. I guess you'll re-elect the Doucheland Troll because you veenersnitzells hate Americans that bad . your non actions have made us hate you too.
Can't we come to aiddle ground, you send them back, and we finish the job!

Before we kill each other lets take care of Islam.

Will you give them up?

This was a child, so it's different.

Adult women, or what passes for them here, I find DAMN hard to sympathize with.

this is not that uncommon. look at ana de armas. here is regular.

But aren't the most fucked up parts , from a Westerners perspective, of Islam, like the burka, polygamy and violence more tribal traditions of Arabs than theological revelations for the world?

>until pedo desert rats decide to blowup politic/media people no ones going to be allowed to care in the MSM.

Al Queda would...which is why they created ISIS. ISIS will not attack it's master. They've been doing this for years:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Siegfried_Eins

and her after jew make up, tanning, filters, whatever. the idea is to make her look mixed (dark skin, european features) to promote the mixed look as desirable.

What happened? Is Ariana ok?????????????????????

>I can watch the sunset and not see a single brown-skinned degenerate.

so Vermont or the Oregon Coast?

yfw (((they))) made her get a nose job and wear chola makeup and dress like a slut for money

oh did they bomb an arianna concert
lmao

Posts like these are what you should pay attention to.
You're all being made into the next gen of boomers. Sad turn of events. Posts like that subtly reprogram your collective simple brains. Good luck.

Sup Forums never forgets.

No no, they will spread EVERYWHERE, it's delusional to think there will remain any white paradises. The hellspawn is deliberately being spread around to destroy this possibility and even the awareness of it, and to make the upcoming generation think that everywhere was always Brazil.
It's only the places we manage to CLEANSE in the next 20 years that will provide for good homesteads and retirement. So, don't look for peace where it seems nice and peaceful, look for it where ethnic conflict will be in our favor.