Half-white half-Turk here, ready for any of Sup Forums's questions. Lets keep it semi-serious please

Half-white half-Turk here, ready for any of Sup Forums's questions. Lets keep it semi-serious please.
(for those wondering, father is from Turkey, mother is from the US)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7S2f-FwAf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are turk you arent white you fucking racemixed shitskin

I mean I guess.

Would I be able to have sex with Turkish women? Would they like my blonde hair blue eyes?

Depends. If they're Muslim, probably not allowed, but the non-Muslims should be open.

Are you a American-Turkish Turk, American-Turkish Kurd or America-Turkish Afro-Turk or other minority in Turkey that you inherited from your father?

>a Moorish rape baby calling somebody else a racemixed shitskin
Kek post, mate. I bet you everything I own, that OP is whiter looking than the average Spaniard.

Would I be able to defeat the turkish navy?Would they like my 212 ships and 28,500 soldiers?

okay white boi

Why not Muslims? I thought they were tolerant? Also sometime I catch the hajib women looking at me. I can't tell if they hate me for being white or if they like my whiteness.

You are nothing but the product of globalism you faggot

Hi my brother.

You have better genes, better sexual prowess and 2200 years of military aptitude

Compared to the mouth breathing sewer scum on/pol/ you are a God.

Be proud.

what would we possibly want to ask you, nigger?
you're just some jackass like the rest of us.

rlly white

Bring me halal food now faggot

go back tommy

1b) In sequence with this question, what do you think of this? As american citizen with Turkish ancestry.
youtube.com/watch?v=K7S2f-FwAf0
2)What went wrong in the manifestation in the video? And what could be corrected?
At ease - answering, I'm not antifa or other commie - neutral to internal ethnic conflict in Turkey,

Ask the same as Turkish citizen - your perspective, please .

remember cartagena?this moor fucked your entire navy only with 4k men and 6 ships

American Turkish Turk

This all triggered the Spaniards.

Sure why not

>Half-white half-Turk here, ready for any of Sup Forums's questions. Lets keep it semi-serious please.
>(for those wondering, father is from Turkey, mother is from the US)
would you move to poolakia? (to interbreed further there)

be proud of your genes!

kek

I mean I can't speak for all Turkish women, but in my experience, every Muslim woman I've met has had a bit of a bias towards other Muslims. I'm sure you could find one though, good luck user.

see:

Who cares?kebaps need to be removed

lmao we cucked your empire for a laugh

turkey is a joke

>What's Vietnamization?

You are retard.

>retard
>Spanish
A bit redundant.

That was some time ago Osman. You sound like the Italians that brag about SPQR, when everybody knows how worthless they are militarily.

Both sides were acting pretty retarded. I don't really align myself with the Kurds, and Erdogan can fuck right off, but all in all, everyone was really just being a faggot. As I said before, the main thing that could've been corrected is both sides not embarrassing themselves, sorry if I don't really have much to say on the matter.

American ass fucked in vietnam grass,that is redundant

Fuck no. I love the US too much. An occasional trip every once and awhile would be nice though.

What do Turkish women like? Turkish women are gorgeous, help me marry one, my lad

Have you visited Constantinople?

Yeah. It's alright. Istanbul isn't really my cup of tea, though.

Sorry user, never dated one. I live in the US, and only lived in Turkey for about a year when I was about 11.

I look very white.

>American ass fucked in vietnam grass
----
Vietnamese total dead : 966,000–3,812,00 including 700 000 South Vietnam military and civilian
Non-Indochinese military dead (sum): 65,425

It's more strategic and political victory for North Vietnam - lost war for USA and rest of the 1st World. America and South Vietnam were winning militarily and even won tactically Tet Offensive.
America wasn't winning at home.

1)Why your father emmigrated to USA? And when?
2) Do you have dual citizenship?
3) Can you vote in Turkish referendums and elections?

Why do american woman like middle eastern cock so much?

Fuck you Fredna I still haven't forgiven you

1) Father emmigrated in the early 80s to work as an electrical engineer.
2) I'm not a Turkish citizen
3) Since I'm not a citizen over there, no voting for me.

Not sure actually. Penis sizes between sandniggers and whites are virtually the same. Maybe it has to do with the exotic nature of dating us.

>Half-white half-Turk here
Sorry, thats not white. Thats like saying you only have Half-AIDS.

Hence the reason I said "half-white" you retard, Say what you want, but I look white. I'm sorry that you're preconceived image of me doesn't help support your retarded beliefs.

Get on my level my white American mom racemixed with a SYRIAN. He's actually Lebanese and Syrian but he's from Damascus

It was weird growing up in a house with two completely different cultures like that. I ended up looking white as fuck though

Cool. My Dad assimilated pretty quick so there wasn't a huge culture clash.

In a very strange conversation with my mom, she unironically said that she found me dad word from word 'exotic' when she met him.

White guys are just kinda corny man I understand where these women come from.

That's hilarious. Hope you have a good night.

One thing I'm so lucky about is after my dad got married to my mom, my dad wanted to move back to Syria with her before having me to live there because he had more money there and could start up a business. My mom didn't want to go and thank God she didn't. I dodged a fucking bullet there