Sup Forums irl

What would a Sup Forums society look like?

>globalism / open borders
>people of all backgrounds and colors discussing politics peacefully
>no cucks, feminists, or libtards
>anyone is free to say anything they want
>no politically correctness
>obviously politically INCORRECT
>”Fuck you nigger” and doesn’t get arrested for hate crime
>we all get along even though we disagree because we’re not a bunch of sjw’s
>Sup Forums irl would basically be America without Liberals but with open borders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
filteries.com/politics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wanna suck on those titties

You can have her titties, I'll take her dick

>Open borders

Sup Forums (or most of the righties on Sup Forums) have been vehemently against open borders from the start.

The Third Reich you dingus

>Perfect blue-eyed godesses everywhere.
>Virgins that you get to train into your own sluts someday.
>No explosions in my cities.
>No batshit crazy riots.
>No retarded screeching cucks or feminists.
>More intelligent and influential masses.
>No more fake news.
>No more chimping out in public.

If there is anything I got from Sup Forums is that I want to live with a strong wall between me and you degenerates.

BuzFeed already answerd that

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

A homogeneous society without any foreign policies,foreign media, import/export or immigration.
Thats literelly it.

WHITETOPIA

we'd have a colony in the asteroid belt with the others.

I'm not clicking that, shill.

like this

Titties

it's a youtube link ya dip

I'm not going to give "them" any clicks/attention.

>What would a Sup Forums society look like?
Not sure but check back mid century and find out...

>giving buzzfeed views

I hope this happens to me one day

An all white society would get soft easy and be just as liberal as Sweden look at all these formerly white countries in Europe spreading their boarders for migrants

With whites you have no crime so you loose touch with reality, unless we made a constitution to combat liberalism we would fall too, and even then something may come up in the future we will not have prepaired for as far as leftism, maybe a new form of government or something that the Jews push and will win

Who dis bitch

That works for me, because I prefer my traps to be locked in chastity 24/7. It makes them into horny sluts. Even hornier, I mean.

It's becuase you can't read between the lines.

Wrong.
>Perfect blue-eyed godesses that belong to Black Men alone.
>Virgins that Black Men get to train into their own sluts while white boys have to watch.
>No more school shootings from white boys in my cities.
>No batshit crazy riots from white boys crying over football results.
>No retarded screeching white supremacists or nazis.
>More intelligent and influential Black masses.
>No more fake news from white boys.
>No more whites chimping out in public. All white boys who start shit get shot.

God, what a babe.

We were born 100 years too late.

Why does that man have tits

Whites only faggot

yea you just described a pack of autists hanging out together.

I know this is bait but I'm taking it anyway
>Secular, closed borders
>No minorities, no melanin above the Rio Grande
>no civic nationalist cucks like OP, feminists, or libtards
>Anyone is free to say what they want just as long as it's not in favor of degeneracy
>no politically correctness
>obviously politically INCORRECT
>we all get along even though we disagree because we’re not a bunch of sjw’s
>Sup Forums would be a recreation of the third reich and not some dumb newfag fantasy land.
Also, no drugs of any kind.

Sup Forums irl is 1950s US or 1930s germany
>my dad used to ride around with his friends night and throw hot cups of tea on black people, sometimes before or instead of beating them with bats/chains/fists

Here's a society that I made.

I would put a blowtorch in your mouth and run it for two hours for even suggesting that open borders would exist in a Sup Forums tier society.

Source

Link to site?

Actually, I remade it and this fits better.
filteries.com/politics

oops somehow forgor image

FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE KIKE

We used to have something like that. It was called United States of America

What about the CSA during the good years?

>Virgins that you get to train into your own sluts someday.
you're a fucking degenerate who isnt worthy of even having children. try not to be too excited at the prospect of corrupting something good; people will think you're a nigger. you're part of the reason why we dont have virgins in the first place

So typically American.
Sex is good, it's natural, we should have lots of sex and lots of children, but sex should be an act of love between a man and wife.
Casual sex is degenerate, sex is not degenerate in and of itself.

sex should be had for the purpose of procreation. wanting to turn your nice aryan virgin wife into a slut is fucking retarded

What would definitely happen:
>Minorities aren't artificially elevated in status over native peoples
>Family and raising children takes priority
>Feminists and socjus idiots get blown the fuck out every time they speak
>Niggers and mudslimes are deported enmasse and never allowed to return from their shithole countries
What I would like to happen:
>Instead of sending aid, we encourage trade with shithole countries so they have to produce something
>Population decline for a change (namely minority populations)
>banks can no longer charge interest on loans
>small business encouraged and products from soulless corporations like the coca cola company are ignored

Can we at least agree on toplessness being legal?

you're thinking too small. we need to manifest destiny. whites must conquer the globe

Sex is a pleasurable act, and one of love, and as such for a husband and wife to not have sex is for them to not express their love for one another, so no, I disagree, and disagree with the taboo on sex as an act of pleasure.

I take pleasure from kissing a woman, but it serves no purpose except as an expression of love, should that be discouraged too? To deny people sex is as if to deny them air or food, it is simply unnatural.

Every answer is going to be different. Here's mine. I think the American system is good but could use a rework.

A coalition of states united as it was supposed to be.
Smaller federal government with low to no taxes.
Strong military, focus on defense with retaining the ability to deploy across the world in a moments notice.
Important issues can be voted on by the public.
Freedom to defend yourself.
Medical reform that isn't statist and looks at the root source of the inflation, lack of competition and regulation.
A modest welfare program- more money into checking up on folks abusing it with strict enforcement and sentences for abuse, creating jobs for the folks that check up, and cutting down on abuse at the same time.
Controlled borders, with the states most effected enforcing.
Stronger education and making club or sport involvement (like ffa) part of the education program.
Rules enforcing continued free speech on the internet.

Need a sauce on that semen demon

>implying sex is the only way to express love
>implying sex is even the best way to express love
i bet you're one of those faggots who thinks youre wife is supposed to be youre best friend. hedonistic acts diminish your will power, and you're likely just confusing lust with love. you sound like a heroine addict

Think of America as a cheeseboard, we don't refer to a cheeseboard by it's individual cheeses, but we do savour each one's unique taste. america is the board, the states are cheeses.

Things should be like how they were in the old days before the civil war, when the federals were rare and the states decided what happened in the states!

Stefania Ferraro

You sound like a puritan, so scared of plasure you'd poke out your own eyes for seeing beauty.

Sex is not hedonistic, rampant casual sex is.
Eating is not hedonistic, gluttony is.
Love is not hedonistic, lust is.

There's nothing more natural than sex, and if it doesn't result in a child what are a husband and wife to do? I suppose in your world they'd lash themselves for the sin of love?

>Natural

>Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

Your argument boils down to "I want sex, and that's what matters, that I want it, and it gives me pleasure"

You're a hedonist, even if you don't like the label.

You would have your people compeltely die out in one generation.

I'm afraid to say that if you want to make children, there is only one way, unless perhaps you intend them all to be grown in tubes? Or perhaps we should become robots? Seeing as all that is natural is bad.

maybe you misunderstood me or i wasnt clear. there's nothing wrong with a husband and wife enjoying sex if they're trying to have a child, regardless of how many times they do it - as long as it's natural and for a child. when you spill your seed needlessly and without good purpose is where i like to draw the line at though.
it could be debated how bad casual sex with your wife just for the sake of hedonism is (it definitely is not ideal, but you could say that it isnt *that* bad. i would disagree though), but i think that it's a slippery slope. and yeah i know that's a logical fallacy and all that, but with all these actual slippery slopes of similar liberal policies we've been seeing in the world i strongly think that sex could be one of them

and i appreciate beauty very much, more so than most people i would suspect. my dopamine receptors are very well calibrated. i do try to have morals and standards that ultimately enrich and improve my life and the lives of my people

you are a gay faggot

oh shit too bad i used an extension and blocked all buzzfeed channels from ever appearing ever on my browser

Does it have a name?

It's not illegal to call someone a nigger.

IS THAT JUSTIN BEIBER?

1950s US would be great

It would work. Racism is the glue that holds multicultural societies together. Polnation would be the most diverse, racist, peaceful with the exception of legal duels, successful society the world has ever seen.

Remember those racist black cop white cop movies? Those ones that showed how DIFFERENT people could acknowledge differences without animosity and get along as long as they had boundries? Thats what it would be.

So like. Australia just a touch more right and melbourne nuked off the map?

I thought that was a photoshopped Bieber wut

>>globalism / open borders

Everybody is poor except for the international ruling class. Even more civil unrest than we currently have. The endgame of globalism is not the sunshine and flowers utopia a certain contingent of the left seems to imagine it as.

I'm going to ignore that IDs are a thing, and you have no reason to actually be misrepresenting me.

Personally, the whole 'transcending the tribe' thing modern society is going for hasn't worked, and makes people miserable, and unproductive. Marriages need to be planned more within a larger group. The problem is not with sex, the problem is sex within a species that has no predators, and violent competition is agreed off on.

There are species of ants that do not grow their own hives. Queens in a state of maturity fly off and find other ant specie colony.. Depending on the specie of ant, these ants might begin to lay low and lay eggs right away, using pheromones to camouflage themselves, and even get the host workers to feed her as she slowly replaces the old queen. Others do it right away. The ant queen will march right to the queen in her nest, then kill and replace her, using those same type of pheromones to placate the host ants.

On completely a unrelated note, I got a new neighbors yesterday, a black guy from Minneapolis, and a small family from Somalia. This used to be a white only neighborhood, but people tell me I'm bad if I care about that.

this is how you can tell you're a stupid newfag

thnaks m8