Http://www.strawpoll.me/13070833

strawpoll.me/13070833
Question to Americans
Would you kill your black friend/neighbor/classmate if the race war breaks out?

hi FBI

someone please do the honors, my nose is ready

I am from Buzzfeed you asshole

who the fuck did you expect would answer this?

i will say this if war broke out i would kill the people that was against me doesn't matter what Race, gender or ideology

Beeeerraaaaaaaaap! Spittle shits. Bral braaaap!

Gas every kike too

Would I give in to the Jewry, Muzrie? Hell no.

why not?

Do you think FBI agents will trace your location? :^)

I'd help them flee to Africa, they're my friends after all.

Killing niggers should not be your first priority. It's the Jew that's the real problem.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

This. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

%44 no, You guys need to fuck off to reddit

thank you Sup Forums for giving us our daily memes

>tfw I have no black friends/neighbors/classmates and never saw a nigger in my life
Lel

i want to sniff that asshole so bad

>all these americucks unironically voting no

I guess you dont want to lose your bull, do you

51% no

what have we become

my few black associates would defect, so no.

BRAARRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP

No, unless I'm fired upon first or for some reason they try to break into my house there wouldn't be a point.

Of course. Niggers you think are friends would flip in a heart beat. Take them out first.

maybe you should go, since you love giving the kikes what they want.

We have become the reddit mate. Sup Forums is done.

I'd hide the friendly smart ones in my basement until I could arrange transport out of the country for them... Do I get executed pol?

Yes

Well done

This guy knows whats up

I don't have black friends or neighbors.

Reported.

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

>black friend/neighbor/classmate
I don't understand.

Without hesitation.

Unfortunately, in regards to this, I live between two cities that are 90% White.

Only, if they tried to kill me first. I practice the N.A.P. my fellow human bean

Non-whites are not human.

I don't think i could bring myself to hurt "inoccent" jews, i mean children and women. I feel disgusted by what they've done to the west, and specially my country, yet they seem too human-like for me to hate them as a whole.

How can Jews be traitors if they aren't white? They are just another enemy.

>I live between two cities that are 90% White.

>Complains about murica not being white enough.
>White wogs.

no. fuck off.

>black friend/neighbor/classmate
>implying
I cut those out of my life a long time ago.
You Feds made this mess.

That's exactly what an FBI agent would say.

You should have made one for darkies, too. Then we could have compared which races are more willing to kill the other for the lulz. It would have been an interesting comparison.

race war breaks out there will be a fire that stretches across 6 states and the smoke will be a moving threat which will displace millions of people and further cripple the country

remember the fire in colorodo years ago? think that times 10. because if it involves multiple states that smoke cloud is going to be huge

No.
I don't give a shit about your race.
I do care about your character, and The Bill of Rights.

I don't think anons are getting it. The race war is happening, nigs are going around slaughtering whites, it's already broken out, and you still wouldn't shoot a nig on sight? They will torture you and leave you at a slow death or straight up shoot you. Would you cunts hide jews during the holohoax too?

You think a buzzfeed writer would bother telling that half of the story? lmao