The madman is going to jail

Didn't see a thread about.
Alextime has left the hospital and is now in jail. He will probably get killed in less than 2 weeks. Sad!.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20
youtu.be/4Y47D-jIOK0
youtu.be/RlRYJzdxkhs
youtube.com/watch?v=0pR0AAybIrM
youtube.com/watch?v=8eUy7248boU
youtube.com/watch?v=7dhUiQPSc2w
youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE&
californiahoy.net/2016/04/15/el-politico-patrick-buchanan-expuso-que-eeuu-debe-adquirir-la-peninsula-de-baja-california/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all a conspiracy, merda, facking shit.

que queres, mona?

Fucking savage sunhuman beaners imprisoning a dumb drunk slav

Literally who?

He selling tacos or something??

This guy
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20

Well he has citizenship, so technically he can't be deported.

No, he wont go to jail. He's just going to go back to Russia or get off on self defense.

Another few, he's so based.
youtu.be/4Y47D-jIOK0
youtu.be/RlRYJzdxkhs

Also, he isn't a citizen, where did you hear that?

> goes to some shithole
> taunts four-foot women all over like a feral nigger with vitiligo
> mexicans descend on him as if he was giving away green cards
> wonders why this all happened

the fact that Sup Forums defends such stupidity solidifies my view of stormfags as proto-niggers

I have no idea what's going on, but this guy is why shirts were invented.

>No, he wont go to jail. He's just going to go back to Russia or get off on self defense.

not until trial, but we all know he's gonna be dead before it starts.

Alextime had an IQ in the 120s, he isn't an idiot, also, it's not an excuse for niggers to attack him.

HAD

>Guy says mean things
>Subhuman aztec carpenter ants attack him

It's almost like civilization can be measured by how we treat people physically.

Where can I find a news article in english about this?

>Alextime had an IQ in the 120s, he isn't an idiot, also, it's not an excuse for niggers to attack him.

"superior IQ" meme, even trump has it.

Why would he be dead? He is apparently recovering better than was originally anticipated.

i hope he can be sent back to russia, i legit feel bad for him at this point. hes not gna have a good time in jail

(You)
>Sup Forums is one person
it's literally a spic that keeps posting these threads baiting for (you)s

>taco nigger hates Trump
Wow, what a surprise! You fucking shit skins have an average IQ in the 80s, you have nothing on Alextime or Trump, you are just merda shit subhumans.

The Mexicans wanted to deport him but the Rusians said no fucking way, he has a Mexican passport so he is your problem. He's going to end up a señorita for some real assholes in prison.

>mentally ill
>surrounded by indios in cancun jail mostly criminals and drug dealers

if he can shut his mouth maybe can live enogh.

his behavior is degenerative in nature.
you cant goto a country full of burrito niggers and act like a nigger yourself.
have some self respect for your race.

Same, I really hope he get's away and he makes another channel on YouTube.

Lmao why can't beaners handle a few jokes?

wow, what a great, informative comment. its people like you the internet has become so quality

Who's that guy? He acts like an average Ruski to be honest.

Don't think anyone cares about him either way bud but feel free to grab your pearls in outrage.

He was harrasing people and filming it, don't act like a fucking c.uck.

h2h

So that's why Hitler wanted to exterminate them, i see.

I thought he was paralyzed lel

>alex
>first day in prison
>fuck you shit
>fuck you mierda
>fucking monkeys

alex is a legend.

not enough reason to storm his house and try to lynch him, also u niggers lost 1 guy despite being 70 against 1. how can u be so fucking stupid, no wonder conquistadors wiped you all off

I mean besides the filming, but they're usually pretty loud for no reason and don't have that distance to random strangers and act as if they know you.

I don't really know what he says but russians are pretty funny irl but don't show any emotion in my experience.

did this looks like a win for alex?

>the taco thinks he is going to be killed
a couple of chimps cant kill a great slav.

me too
Guess it was cancun beaners going damage control over how they couldn't kill a drunken slav when the numbers are 40 to 1

my point still stands
>70 crazy spics
>only mission is to kill one fat dude with limited mobility
>lose one dude
>can't kill him

he lost but yours was a pryrric victory to say the least

try hard indio, they dont let you cross the border even if you defend trump.

>When Mexicans can't handle the bantz

Oh for fucks sake, he won the stand-off and BTFO 50 of you 4 foot gremlins at once and won. He has earned his freedom, Paco.

That sure justifies being beaten to almost death by a faceless mob of poor beaners subconciously looking for excuses to feed a lust for blood , if you screw up or behave like a violent cunt then you deserve to be judged by law not to have popular justice fall down on you

Maybe i'm watching the wrong vids vut there is a max of 7 guys on the house and he was attacked with sticks and he had a knife. I'm sorry there was not one gangbanger to fucking shoot him and now that filth is on tax payer money.

Me avisas cuando se las termines de mamar pinche agachado de mierda.

>mfw this taco thinks i want to go to the USA
sorry, i prefer staying here seeing how this country gets his wannabe chavez in 2018.

He was displaying his adventures to faceless people, like i said before they should have killed him. And don't tell me shit like this doesn't happen in your European country youtube.com/watch?v=0pR0AAybIrM same fucking shit, now go cry about muh malvinas.

>agachado
Im sure that you are another AMLOvoter, wanting a to see mexico slowly coming to be Venezuela 1.5,

Mira putito, tu el amlo y cuanto otro politiquillo de mierda merecen la horca por ser lame culo de los gringos i ladrones de mierda.

What is the Russian embassy response?

Y'all were trying to deport him right have they said anything about him going to jail?

Like the Falklands.
>kek

depends, he's still breathing right?? seems like a win to me.

Not only is he still breathing, but he is also conscious now.

Alive>Dead

>he thinks amlo is not an anti-usa lefty
if you hate USA so much, you should be voting for that wannabe chavez.

lol what a dick

>holding down a robber until police arrives is equal to thoughtlessly beating up a stupid drunk slav

what are laws for if people don't respect them man

Kek this

Acaso crees que tu votito cuenta o que lo que un politico maricon diga es cierto? Eres nuevo amigp o solo pretendes ser un retardado?

Seguro paco.
youtube.com/watch?v=8eUy7248boU

>Didn't see a thread about.
Because nobody cares about Mexican subhumans or what happems there in general.
Once you move there it's like signing a death contract p

He'll be enriched by the Mexican judicial and prison systems. He's a really big prick. Did he get paid to go to Mexico and talk shit
youtube.com/watch?v=7dhUiQPSc2w

Wow, he pushed up and old lady, so evil!

>le "muh rigged vote" meme
>what is popular vote
if the cities widely vote for amlo, start questioning if the anti-usa rhetoric will solve all the problems like drug wars or murders of journalists.

its a shame that there are people who thinks the mexican nationalism is still alive after how Porfirio was badly treated by his own people.

"No son personas esas, son animales.
Porque solamente un animal puede atacar a una persona asi"

Cuanta razon.
Una cosa es robar un bien material,
otra cosa es robar un alma, asesinar.
Dios nos la da , dios nos la quita.

At least he got one of them.

dear argie, how are the things going with Salbuchi, he is /ourguy/?

>>what is popular vote
En Mexico? acaso eres un pinche retardado mental? Adios, no pienso perder un segundo mas con un autentico retrasado mental. que tengas una buena vida con tu limitada funcion cerebral.

>This whole thread

Yet another gaping proof that ~80% of nowadays Sup Forums consists of Olgino shills. #gay #volodin

>so based
>dirty man tits
>lives in shithole mexico
yeah, totally based

>say mean things
>literally just words
>get attacked for it
I wonder why whites don't want to live near brown people
sure is a mystery

>"No son personas esas, son animales.
La madre del criminal que robaba y que disfrutaba de las frutas de los crimenes de su hijo.
Eres un verdadero hombre del primer mundo.
Desafortunadamente yo no voy a dejar que alguien tome a la fuerza algo que me ha costado y si alguien tiene que salir lastimado por ello que asi sea, no sera la primera vez que destrozo a un ladron.

oh sorry amlovoter, i hope that you will understand someday that if your candidate lost, it wasn't for a rigged election, and there people who think that the territories that USA got from mexico wants back were stolen.

Acaso sufres del puto sindrome de down, no sabes leer? amlo es un pedazo de mierda ladron del mismo calibre que peña, a ese puto no le daria ni el puto vapor de mi orina. El deberia de colgar junto con tu amor peña.

funny comming from the best murderer in history, just stop pretending that you arent just some racist, you dont really care about the west faggot.

day before incident: haah fuck yeah i wish i could execute everyone who disagree with me
day after incident: oh no why did nasty indios kill that glorious white male?

>Point blank just calls someone racist as an insult on Sup Forums
>literally on fucking Sup Forums
Get out of here Juan, you fuckng subhuman.

You think that i like peña? oh boy, im laffin, i prefer some guy with separatist ideologies, especially like a northern states secede.

El Leon piensa que todos son de su condicion.
You're not brotier indio, stop licking balls.

when did i insult him? i just told him to stop pretending he holds some kind of values, he just hates everyone.
i dont mind racist that do care about other shit than hating on jamal and pedro

Please take juarez and all the fucking drug related shit away, take all the cartels, great idea you're not as retarded as you made yourself look before.

Are you up this early to cheat on Ramadan you goatfucking piece of shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=107Qhub2YPE&

>he thinks that the drug problem is only with the north of the country
Jalisco Cartel, Michoacan Family, Templarios, Zetas, etc.) will be still a problem for the rest of mexico.

La prosperidad e igualdad se alcanza por medio de otras vias no dandole palizas a personas que no lograron establecerse , lo unico que se consigue con eso es engendrar mas rencor y resentimiento.
Me acuerdo de esa ola de linchamientos que hubo a principios de 2014, y por suerte el Papa salio a intentar parar toda esa locura representando a la mayoria de los argentinos al hacerlo.

hay what is a tasty street food you like to eat that I can sell to the gringos? I promise I will donate stupid cash and spend it so that USA can invade cartel areas americanos in in cartel areas will be the slogan

>el Papa salio a intentar parar toda esa locura
Es el mismo Papa que besa los pies de criminales violadores?
Amigo no seas tan progresivo o te llegara lo mismo que a Alemania y Suecia.

LEL. No nigger all that shit started because of you greedy niggers selling drugs to the fatsos. i don't really give a shit about you faggots you could all disapear and mean nothing to me.

>I cannot read this
did you drip your arrogance on the aztec? like a proper argentine?

don't call us fatso you are also a very fat country

Well racism usually isn't born out of nothing unless you're a dumb nigger. For example, I am racist towards niggers (because of their low IQ and other racially inferior traits, as well as characteristics that derive from that, I also just hate their culture and their attitude, I mean there are some that are okay, but most would either be getting the rope or getting deported if I was in charge) and arabs, (because they are entitled, they hate whites and refuse to assimilate to such an extent that they send their children to state subsidized faith schools and have their only sections of schools, they also have lower IQs and I would class as racially inferior, I've never met a Arab I've ever liked).I see Mexicans as like slightly better niggers, they have similar intelligence to Arabs, they commit almost as much crime as niggers, but the crime they commit is much more brutal and although I tend to dislike Hispanics as most of them, are dumb, they are a more earnest people, and tend to be more polite.

Dammit i erased my murica folder.

Maybe the northern states will stop with the drug problem if they decide to accept the help of USA to send navy and other forces, on maybe being a federal territory like puerto rico, but the northwest will be a new state due to the relevance of the gulf of california, but the center and south of mexico will still be a shithole of drugs, murders and corruption.

Fucking go niggers, noone cares what happens to this shithole, everything is being taken down and sold.

It's called freedom of speech you fucking half monkey manlet.

We don't have that shit here in Mexico you fucking cocksucker.

USA would seriously care of the Baja Peninsula, mostly desert but a great land to build a ton of military bases.

Don't care.

think again.
californiahoy.net/2016/04/15/el-politico-patrick-buchanan-expuso-que-eeuu-debe-adquirir-la-peninsula-de-baja-california/

Still don't care.