Antifa Must Die

Anyone down to assist in the takeover of this twitter account?

Other urls found in this thread:

wncn.com/2016/01/03/9-monuments-vandalized-in-confederate-section-of-raleigh-cemetery-officials-say/
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you realize they were just using free speech and they violated no laws?

I know this is bait, but vandalism isn't free speech.

>desecrate graves
>violate no laws
>checks flag
>every time

Desecrate graves..... how brave these "soldiers"

Terror label now fast pls. Worst of it, I bet it was a kike

Aaah yu cum the balogna?
Yu cum the balogna here?
Yu put the cum the balogna?

bump

kys leaf

this is a troll account. look at the pinned tweet.

The picture is from last year when the nog drove through that grave yard. They are just LARPing that they did anything. Reverse search the top right picture, or Google "graveyard vandalism memorial day".
Picture matches last year, new friend.

They should probably off themselves at this point. It will be less painful.

We shouldn't take over their twitter account, we should figure out who owns the twitter account, and who else might be associated with these acts and simply turn them over to the authorities. It'd go a lot further towards preventing these fucks from doing this kind of shit in the future. They only did it because they think they won't get caught.

Unless you're suggesting that the twitter account might contain DMs that would lead to those responsible.

Rann bar-on of the triangle IWW antifa
Vandalised a confederate cemetary in north carolina and never got arrested

>IRPGF soldiers
>soldiers
Freikorps when?

Yeah, it seems questionable that a bunch of anarchists would have an 'official' twitter account.

Um, I think this leaf is broken

A bunch of triangle Iww commies vandalised this cemetary wncn.com/2016/01/03/9-monuments-vandalized-in-confederate-section-of-raleigh-cemetery-officials-say/
But the police wont arrest them because they are jews.

Oh wow. So edgy. I bet they did that in a blue state. Try that in TX, FL, AL, NV, AR literally any red state and they'll get gunned down.

As any self-respecting Sup Forumslack I'm 100% against American military and foreing policy, but this shit downright pisses me off. The troops are victims of our (((leaders'))) policies

I will go join antifa now. I hate fascists

Iww anarchist in north carolina firebombed a gop headquarters in north carolina but the police wont arrest them because they are jews that are part of duke university.

I hope you bite your tongue and bleed this evening

All postmodernists must die.

Speaking from someone who used to be on the inside there are 3 parts to this.

1. The leaders/handlers (capitalist elites that direct and control this faction, as a form of control opposition)
2. The FBI agents
3. The true believers (useful idiots)

This entire Anti-Fa thing is a simple game:

Create civil war.

If they succeed the elites can use that civil war to re-assert dominance after the chaos ends.

Antifa are so fucking retarded.
They say on their Twatter that the ELN are the REAL soldiers.
The Colombian ELN (National Liberation Army) pictured on their Twatter believe in some kind of communism that involves theocracy.
Theocracy is mainly a right wing FASCIST tool, yet they overlook this because "muh brown people" and "muh commies."
Total idiot tools can't even be consistent with their own "anti-fascist" ideology. Obviously, their random beatings and attempted murders at free-speech rallies mirrors this hypocrisy.
Also, ELN are a Designated Terrorist Organization. Does Antifa fund them, or send support their way? Hmmmm...

I could shit a dove but THE BEAKS HURT!!

their twitter page is disgusting

enjoying dying of aids

How do we turn this into the people vs (((them))) instead of this antifa vs alt right bullshit.

There's a bigger war to be waged.

Spread this and Share it everywhere turn the normies against Antifa

They are going to try in Houston on June 10th to try and take down the Sam Houston monument in Hermann Park. Sam Houston is a god here in Texas. They are barking up the wrong tree here.

Shiiiiiiit this is gonna be impressive

>fight for freedom
>by spray-painting stuff

Right.

kikebook dot com events/263150144151714??ti=ia%20We%20need%20to%20defend%20The%20Sam%20Houston%20statue!

wewwww

Desecration of graves is a class 1 misdemeanor or felony depending on degree.

They make us look better by comparison

please dress in yellow/black armor ninja wardrobe with a diagonal ancap balaclava! it'll be so epic big Tex!

lol get this shit to those Veteran social media pages and site back to watch a sperging out like you've never seen before. Veterans have to be some of the most vicious, cold hearted bastards when it comes to doxxing and basically ruining your life, its hit mafia tier levels. Think about it guys, these guys weaponized autism a long time ago

This. Marxism must finally be put in its place.

get a load of this law abiding citizen

Is this real? I've heard that it's a hoax.

KEK WILLS IT

Nah, keep the account up. We can use it to out every single retard they publicize.

>forcing people by law to use your made-up degenerate pronouns isn't a violation of free speech
>telling people they can't vandalize and desecrate the graces of fallen soldiers is

Day of the rake when

You are a fish that saw a worm, and clearly saw the hook. And yet, you plunged anyway

Obama ran weapons to these groups via the same means as fast and furious.

Seriously... You typed that.

Vandalism is illegal. Vandalizing a military graveyard is a felony!

Checked. Someone do it.

and nuking Canada is actually humanitarian aid

This. Leave them be and put their shit on blast

>666
>777
OH FUG

>Desecrating cemeteries
This is some nigger ISIS tier shit

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

checked

WITNESSED

It is written.

>get this shit to those Veteran social media pages

THIS THIS THIS

>sees flag

Why is Canada such an embarrassment to the Anglosphere?

Can you all just start speaking French in all the provinces so US/UK/ANZAC doesn't have to associate with you anymore?

A FUCKING LEAF

What is an IRPGF?

Smashing graves is illegal you retard Ontariofaggot

Nuke Toronto where this faggot is obviously from and you'd make Canada a decent place

Bullshit.
Driving on someone's yard, let alone a graveyard, is a crime.
Spray painting a wall, let alone a tomb stone, is a crime.
Anyone that has a problem with our system of capitalism needs to be exterminated.
All of antifa needs to be obliterated from this Earth.

Vandalism is against the law. Their account can be reported on for that. Not to mention, face full criminal charges for destruction of property.

bump

They found him.

So, the US gov armed Antifa's left/right terrorist idols. WTF.
Wish the US gov could stop sending weapons to terrorists (Saudis)

Good, I hope that nigger gets raped with a broomstick in prison

This can't be fucking real, the thing is, I hate war, I'm lefty libertarian but Jesus have some fucking respect, I don't care if the people buried there were actual war criminals that raped 1000 innocent civilians, they still had to endure an actual fucking battlefield, and modern battlefields ain't exactly nice places to be.

dindunuffin strikes again

Admit it, OP: you would.

I wish we could give the death sentence to him.

Stupid turd leaves obvious evidence in his truck.

Bump

No fucking way.
She's disgusting.

She is only squad material

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

Every last one of the fucks involved in this should be stoned to death.

>being an American
>being an isolationist
American empire and global dominance will not be hindered by cowards like you

>DestroyHate
>Attempt to murder people you disagree with politically

These are the most despicable people I have ever came across. It's a shame they even live in a civilized society.

Oh fuck
>KEK is among us

The only nigger in Ky pulls this shit

just get it over to /k/

>vandalism and desecrating graves of people of served your country isn't braking laws

Fake news, this Antifa page is fake

Witnessed

This is too much, I have never been so triggered by an image in my entire life. I am so upset with the way things are going lads. When will justice be served? I've felt it's been around the corner for years and just keeps getting worse.

I'm sick of Facebook filters for terriorist attacks, I'm sick of being accused of racist for liking trump
I'm sick of being vilified because I am white
I'm sick of it being appropriate to be a degenerate
I'm sick of mental illnesses being applauded
I'm sick of "NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!"
I'm sick of people viewing nationalism as wrong
I'm sick of it all lads....

Someone said the pic isn't real and that it was used from a car accident last year.
This does not matter. They use fake pics. We use the same fake pics.
Get veterans to bust some antifa skull and let's make it a regular happening.
Then defend them publicly if the law enforcement begins interfering (mentioning because they don't interfere when antifa mobs protesters)

That was in 2016 you assburgers

Same (about the crosses- not sure about the spray pain) but it is irrelevant. Spread it onto veteran groups pages. If they want to post fake pics, use it against them.
Get vets to bust some antifa skull. Get vets enraged and get them part of the counter protest.
We the jews now. Time to divide and conquer. Set up groups to take out your enemies for you

This.
A lot of them are fucking crazy. We need everyone to spam this to Veteran sites and famous veterans as well.

Just direct attention to it. Keep it up. Let them paint a massive bullseye on themselves. Don't interfere, just show others. Doesn't matter who posts what, fake or real. Just make antifa public.
Idk how the fuck the news does not even mention them

How they haven't been targeted by police is a mystery considering half the police force is full of veterans.

>Trying to deflect attention off antifa
Obviously doesn't matter.
KYS commie

Sam Houston had a full life. Really interesting guy.

"TREATING PEOPLE AS SUBHUMANS IS OKAY AS LONG AS IT'S US DOING IT"

Is this for real?

is the news even reporting this at all?

"I'LL FIGHT YOU 1 on 1 BUT ONLY IF IT'S 1v5"

we need to use their language. Expose that the communists/anarchists are fighting on behalf of the bourgeois rather than against it.

Its generally not THAT hard. Its how I ended up voting for trump and listening to Alex Jones and on /pol all the time.

The enemy is, and has always been, an elite class of wealthy folks. Exposing exactly who or (((who))) that is is the key

For starters I recommend focusing on the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.