Vietnam

Name a better Asian country. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9iYsttyzVk
youtube.com/watch?v=X9Q4G_SgwLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chyna

Just ask me to name a worse one. It's a far shorter list.

They don't keep money in the bank, only gold shares. They are self-aware.

Vietnamese and other south east asians are literally the worst kind of asians.

every east asian country. even thailand is more based than vietniggers.

North Korea

Singapore looks way nicer, desu

At least the food is good, thanks to the french influence.

Country sucks though.

hang on, let me throw a dart at my asian country dart board, any country should do

What's the point of being 1000 miles long and 30 miles wide? What the hell were they thinking?

They are the beaners of East Asia.

>it ain't me starts playing

Chile is a much worse offender in that respect.

Better than Vietnam?

North Korea, the Best Korea!

Any/All of them.

japan, south korea, samoa,

Best Korea > All

Samoa is oceania. You should really know this considering half of it is your territory.

Elly Tran Ha, you cucklords.

Makes the entire Vietnam War worth the candle....

Fuck you faggot, one day you'll be a landlocked country too.

Litterally all of them except Laos and Cambodia.

He was probably joking but then again, he is a burger.

I literally said you are long. How is that offensive.

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9iYsttyzVk

To be fair, we did pretty much blow it up and then left. It's not surprising that they are so underdeveloped; they didn't get a Marshall Plan.

Russia.

There are waaaay better looking Viet girls than her. Elly is like 50% plastic now.

is it just me or does that vietnam look a lot bigger than it does on a world map

Dai viet

How does one hang on to a country with such fucked up borders? You can throw a rock across it.

>You should really know this considering half of it is your territory.
If it isn't a state, most of us probably don't care. We barely care about Hawaii and Alaska.

Finland.

The western border is made up by a long chain of mountains. There's only two ways to go in Vietnam, north or south.

She was peak hot in the manga shop.

Sometimes I wonder how many stealth rare US Minor Outlying Island posts I have overlooked because it would be far too tedious for me to check every burger flag.

Japan has a fucking Gundam, Hong Kong, Singapore

Fuck Hawaii. Give it back to the islanders. Place is cursed.

thats the phils

yeah but then we'd have 49 states instead of a clean 50. Now way in hell are we going to replace it with

>puerto rico

Dear God no, not with the tremendous debt they're under. And I say that as someone with family there.

Puerto Rico is voting on statehood in ...I think June?

And it is projected to pass, so enjoy your 51 states and influx of island Mexicans.

We could just annex British Columbia instead.
Much prettier anyways.

Can we leave out Vancouver?

Oh god no.
How can we block it?
They only vote democrat.

it's not gonna pass, they benefit too much from special tax treatments as a separate nation yet still part of the US. If they officially become a state, they would then be subject to all federal laws, regulations, taxation, and other shenanigans

the only way they might reasonably vote for statehood is if it provides enough gibs, and with the current president and congress red, fat chance they'll give it

I'd rather annex Cuba and take in communists over Puerto Rico.

Burger education folks

Still haven't gotten an acceptable response from you dumbfucks

Vietnam #1

That isn't actually to scale... is it?

Vietnam confirmed most based Asian country.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9Q4G_SgwLM

This. I'm flattered

People may talk shit about the U.S. "losing in vietnam", but imagine what would happen if another country put troops in the areas vietnamn is covering in that map.

how to immigrate to your country and be a capitalist?

Marry a Vietnamese qt3.14.

HAAR CHING CHONG CHING CHANG CHINg PING LING CHONG WONG

this is my master plan

I've spent a month in Vietnam this year. I love the country. I met a nice girl who I won't see again until I go back next year.

It's not like they had any culture worth preserving tho

>place is cursed

you have my attention.....

>Name a better Asian country.
All of them.

I would literally and unironically love to do this. Vietnam has good qt3.14's.

how do I marry one that is in with the bourgeoisie over there?

Would bringing a han capitalist qt be acceptable?

credit where credit is due, i got a good impression of them from tour groups I saw elsewhere in SE Asia – generally orderly and well-behaved.

don't know how representative that is of the country as a whole, though

Japan. South Korea.

Vietnamese government decided to open the country aka capitalize it in 1986. Nowaday everything here is capitalist user.

What's the financial sector over there like? Is the cool stuff mostly done out of HK or singapore still?

South Korea

Vietnam has better food, climate and nature, SK has better cybershit and petulant hotties with daddy's gold card

Actually come to think of it Vietnam has arguably the best food in the world

>Vietnam
>Best food

They make soup from cobra blood mate

it seems like it would be extra hard to learn their language which would be a big barrier

China

I'll bet it tastes better than a baloney sandwich on white with mayo.
It's not a barrier at all. In any larger city (HCMC especialy though) most will speak at least some English. Unless you're talking about getting laid, in which case being good-lucking obviates the need for any language skills whatsoever. This is true no matter where you go

I'm mostly interested in the language barrier from a business standpoint. I hope the expat community there in finance is healthy.

In the finance sector? Not an issue since everyone has to work at least regionally and English is still the lingua franca throughout Asia

They have this vote all the time and it never goes through. It's not worth it for them.

中国第一

They fought the Japanese, French, US, Cambodians, and Chinese in successive wars. Just surviving is an accomplishment.

and Asia calls itself the "east"

get on my fucking level faggots

Australia

Pics and names my friend

>Not wanting to kill a cobra and drink its blood to absorb its power
Numale detected

i raughed

Are those rich hotties even attainable?

>blood is yucky

pic related
>its you

kek they vote no every time

England

If you're Chad

Japan has horny sloots who are on my dick all the time

China doesn't have the sloots, but they have money

Sorry bro but all the Korean women I've met are stuck up cunts obsessed with money

Japan and South Korea. Also, in terms of climate it's subjective but I wouldn't be able to survive in the hot and human climate of Vietnam.

You mean defective sex dolls? The normal girls are fine, but they're not really something you'd bend over to stick your dick in.

All women are like that desu

whats the Korean equivalent of a Chad?
are there any alpha Korean names?

Are these the people that were good at hiding in bushes?

>Sorry bro but all the Korean women I've met are women

they were in the trees man

I kinda doubt bro. They're ultra protective of the Korean race. It's 100% possible, but you need to be Super Chad to get a hottie.