Alabama, NO!

Now city councils in the state of Alabama can't pull what New Orleans did.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. We need this law in Texas.

Reminder that no one gave a shit about confederate monuments until white Americans got their pride back and voted in a president who espoused a pro white narrative, and no matter if you're a southerner or not, these monuments represent implicit whiteness in an ever changing America.

All confederate states need that law

Canada allied itself with based confederates fuck the yankees!

Niggers have no culture except for TIRE NECKLACING,AIDS and EBOLA.

No surprise from this Floridian. Based people in Bama

All zero of them? Alabama is part of the USA like the rest of them.

finally a state with a backbone, have some Johny Rebel
Alabama Nigger:
youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ

wait really? all this time we thought we were a part of the CSA.

thanks for enlightening us, yankee faggot

Alabama confirmed for traitors, we should burn it down again.

Alabama is the 2nd best state behind Mississippi

He's nitpicking because you didn't say 'former Confederate states.'

so why dont people look at these monuments as a reminder of who lost the civil war instead of "but they had slaves"

You're welcome. I know that the decades of inbreeding makes it a little hard for you to grasp simple concepts so I thought I'd lend a hand.

By the way, you're a Yankee, too. You tried to shed that title, but you lost, and you're still part of the USA to this very day.

Serious?

1. Tennessee
2. Bama
3. Texas
4. Utah
5. Alaska
6. Montana
7. The rest

900000001. California

Rooooooollll Tide

Fucking disgusting.

Florida?

Tennessee has this same law, called the Heritage Preservation Act, or something like that.

It's why the statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest is still standing in Memphis today, despite the city council voting for its removal in 2015 after Roof shot up that church in South Carolina.

Well done, good on them. Maybe they should start taking in the monuments from other states that are at risk of being taken down?

can confirm

t. fellow texan

>Mississippi
>poorest
>fattest
>mostly niggers

wasnt me

>There is now a law to protect statues of traitors/domestic enemies of America

yes

You do realize that all of the bad statistics from the South like inbreeding, poor education, and poor health are mostly from the blacks, right?

Fucking based.
niggers BTFO

you do realize those people are dead?

without the Mississippi delta it would be much better, but I dont care what you say really, stay in your state. its not like I want a bunch of yankees to got here

Too many niggers for us to be 1st
t. Mississippian

fellow ausbros

Got into an argument about them tearing down Confed monuments with a friend.

People look at the Civil War through contemporary eyes and not through what it actually was. States back then were more like their own little countries and were all united in a Union much like the EU with the only one up that they spoke all the same language mostly.So when civil war broke out it was more like a bunch of small countries banding up to fight a bunch of other small countries. The southern pride and monuments to the confed are there because that was their country going to war. Imagine if war broke out in the EU right now and reunited after wars. Each country would have monument dedicated to heroes on their side. Imagine if 150 years later they started saying the losing sides heros were not heroes anymore and started tearing down those monuments.

Blackfag from Bama.

I'm glad this passed. This is Southern history. Fuck these "goodguy" white people and no-thought nigs.

The Civil War was a tragedy and we should honor both sides that fought.

Pretty sure there aren't any Lincoln statues in Alabama that need protection

the more niggers, the more red pilled a state is.

rather see blacks sometimes (its not like I go to the ghetto so the ones I see will be not too bad) than live among a state of cucks

Are we still all meeting up in Austin to kick (I mean humbly remove) Antifas ass from removing statues?

Southern by the grace of God.
Roll Tide!

You sure about that ranking?

Secession is a fundamental right, faggot
The founders seceded from their government, they would've supported the CSA doing the same
Unionist fags are the biggest cucks in history

Your first President was a traitor ya nonce

Really? Do the southern states really need participation trophies? They lost.

Even Uncle Tom ageees

Austin is a shithole and a lost cause though. The califag invasion is real

Houston...maybe

Union shill detected

Who else in the world celebrates losing a war?

>there is no law to kill traitors who currently run this country

Most of Americas WASP died in the war on both sides it was tragedy. We should have made some kind of deal to send the slaves back to Africa when it was over.

>They lost.
Yeah so did the natives. Doesn't stop you from licking their asses

I drove thru LA/MS/AL today, and can assure you they are shitholes

They have statues of native americans and those are protected even though they were a hostile and alien nation.

>Those who ignore History are doomed to repeat it
God its like Liberals want another civil war in this country

Not an argument.

It's honestly pretty scary how liberals want to destroy history and re write it in their narrative. It is truly a 1984 esque goal

Right on. It's a start.
I've never been to AL at least yet. Everyone down there I talk to online tells me there are way too many niggers down there, even other niggers say that.

Good. Historical revision is cancer.

good, stay the hell out yankee

Yanks BTFO

what part of Florida?

Alabama/Texas/Florida seem to be the most based these days.

>WWII was a tragedy and we should honor both the Nazis and kamikaze pilots.
?

yfw you realize the Confederacy were the good guys

One nigger is too many.

t. Bama

I'm so curious about who took that pic in OP. I live a couple of blocks from that statue and we have very few nigs here. The ones we do certainly are not aspiring (((journalist))) for Huffpo.

It's to honor the dead of America's deadliest war.

So did the commies but you still suck their dicks, nigger.

The south is losing ground across America. Whites are falling back to the north across the entire US.

>implying

You're fucking retarded, my dude. President Grant went on to claim more land from the prairie niggers, he gave absolutely no fucks about them. Meanwhile, the Southern states were doing everything they could to continue the practice of slavery, importing even more niggers into the US from Africa and not even bothering to castrate them. Their short-sighted retardedness with slavery is the exact reason we have so many uppity niggers running around in the first place.

>white people are moving north
Top kek, lad. All the jobs are moving here. Why would we move?

Yes

>Canadians factories moving to Kentucky because cost of manufacturing is growing here
TRUDEAU IS GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

No I don't, you sister-fucking retard. And who are you to call me a nigger? Most of the niggers in this country are concentrated in your part of it, thanks to your completely retarded slavery policies. What the fuck were you thinking, bringing them here and allowing them to breed with each other? Even the sandniggers figured out it would be best to castrate their slaves.

I see white couples with 3-4 kids all the time here

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

Thanks Enoch

>All confederate states need that law
Sure. Go down there and teach them a lesson. Teach them who the REAL man is in the realationship Plenty of blacks would automatically think of you as a great person like you like. Hell! YOU OP could even be the next statue or a black version of you if you'd like. Don't talk about it, be about it! You'd have help on yourside for sure among the mass amount as from blacks. Especially in the poor part of the ghetto where white men forces them to live and to smoke crack and get all addicted to the white mans poison.

Niggers BTFO! Alabama YES

Bamafag here, who else misses the gigantic "go to church or the devil will get you" sign someone had on there private property facing I-65? also
>people trying to get the massive confederate flag on the same road taken down
People can't seem to take that old southern banter baka.

i'd like to move to the south one day. are there any geographic areas with fewer nigs?

or are there only rural enclaves with local white populations?

Based bamy. Gonna play the rose of Alabama for you cunts right now.

So, white master race?

>participation trophies
When you're denigrating men who died for home and country because they lost the war, you really need to examine yourself and your values.
Yes, those men deserve to be remembered, moreso than any of the sjw cunts and their made-up problems.

Liberals are ruining my state ;(

Fuck yes, I love my great state. Once again, alabama proving to be better than the rest of the country in so many ways.

You have an advancing wave of Nigger Orcs directly south of you.

Don't know how long you expect the good times to last.

So time to put up Nazi swastikas?

The issue there is Memphis is already trying to find ways to worm around it. It's why we need to stay vigilant and not just trust the laws.

RAYCIS HOW DARE YOU TELL THE TRUTH.

>implying it isnt the niggers who are poor and fat.
With out Mississippi and Alabama, your state would be poorer and fatter.

Why does a decent, honorable man like Robert E. Lee get his statues torn down, but his contemporary, a slave-owning drunkard who wasn't a Founding Father and who frequently appears on historians' worst Presidents lists, gets to be on the $50?

The Union won and everybody lost

pretty much anywhere near the Appalachians is your best bet.

east TN, west NC, north GA

Only if you want to kill those German soldiers a second time.
Both Hitler's and Mussolini's regimes co-opted the valor of WWI soldiers for their own parties. Their parties betrayed the men who fought under them and the memory of past soldiers.

Grant was actually decent as a President when he actually did the work himself. The reason he was a shit President was because he was a gullible idiot who entrusted important positions to his friends that he didn't realize were corrupt. He tried to fix some of the damage but it was too late.

I don't mind living in a geographical area with nigs if the community is nice.

Madison, MS is the most red pilled city in America

These Jew bastards will be coming after the founding fathers and the American Flag shortly enough.

Don't worry.

They didn't die for their country, they were traitors to their country and their fellow rebels had to be dragged back kicking and screaming.

All states need a law like this, letting liberals erase our history is literally treason.