Which one of you did this?

Residents in a Virginia neighborhood have been left outraged by a white supremacist group's racist posters.

The posters were put up in Del Ray, a small neighborhood in Alexandria, over the weekend.

Their slogans included 'you're losing your country, white man!' and 'stop the blacks!'

They were removed by disgusted residents who took a photograph of them beforehand and shared it online.

The posters were put up by Vanguard America whose which seeks an America that is 'exclusively for white peoples'.

All of the posters were black and white. One featured an image of a black man portrayed as a monkey clutching a knife. Its accompanying message was: 'Around blacks never relax!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552552/Virginia-residents-outraged-white-supremacist-posters.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodandsoil.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=VvQGkny1vF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

typical Sup Forumsfag

kek, I don't know who is a bigger faggot. The people outraged by the posters or AV

Their website is larpy as fuck

bloodandsoil.org/

>alexandria va

probably richard spencer

Its good advice.
Around blacks never relax

this

> One featured an image of a black man portrayed as a monkey clutching a knife. Its accompanying message was: 'Around blacks never relax!'
> Portrayed as a monkey

What? That classic image portrays blacks as evil and ugly looking, but it doesn't literally portray them as monkeys. Maybe the writer of this article is a racist.

That's a PSA ad, right?

top kek

Funny thing is, there aren't many black people in Del Ray, median home price is 500k, it's mostly wealthy young families that commute to the Pentagon and DC which are about 15 minutes away. I'm thinking it's a false flag.

totally this.

>One featured an image of a black man portrayed as a monkey clutching a knife. Its accompanying message was: 'Around blacks never relax!'

I came here to post this. How the fuck did they make the poster even more racist than it was?

In 2017 why does Reality scare people so much

Except we're not losing out country to nogs. They've been around 13% of the population since the nation's inception. We're losing our country to Mexicans.

It's like they hate truth or something

Underrated

This is actually genuinely good advice, especially if you live near the D.C. metro area.

Next time should cover the paper packing tape, and then run a layer of oil over so you can't just peel it off

A nigger killed a cop in richmond this past saturday. Obviously, this is racism is a far greater crime than a noble poc fighting his oppressor.

>portrayed as a monkey

hmmmm

Thanks for reminding me OP.
Going to print a stack of these out and paste them up around the home depots near me

youtube.com/watch?v=VvQGkny1vF4

>as a monkey
That's quite clearly a nigger.

>this is horrible, let's take it down before anyone sees it!
>posts a picture of it online

hmmm

When common sense provokes outrage, you know we live in interesting times

Most don't, if they were honest with themselves. It's simple survival instinct.

You should put up some anti white posters to counter false flag

>been left outraged
Oh, give me a fucking break. I'm white and I live in a white neighborhood. No one gets outraged over shit like this.

>reddit spacing

>portrayed as a monkey

And here I always thought it was just a nigger portrayed as a nigger.

Was it proven that Vanguard put them up? Did they admit to it? Poster goes up someone takes a picture then takes it down... Sounds like false flag.

>I'm disgusted by these posters. I better take them down so nobody in my small town sees them.

>Hi Internet. Check out these photographs of posters I was disgusted by and took down so nobody could see

Ah, but just off Glebe road like two blocks from Del Ray the demographics get a lot more melanin enhanced. Alexandria is like that

Some of these posters are obvious LARPing, question is, just what do they think they have to gain from this.

>redpill guerilla propaganda war
just don't get caught y'all, especially y'all bicoastal city slickers!