>>127661243

I do not support broken windows

Why can't some of you niggers make a proper thread? Put some information about what you want share with people for your precious (You)'s. OP's that just post a link without any context should be sent to a Holocaust that is real.sage

Sorry, I assumed people who weren't paranoid fucks would be interested in news.

I guess you want me to read it to you while feeding you cookies and milk, right, honey?

You are trying to sell me something you stupid cunt. The least you can do is green text the name of the article and like 2 sentences of what it is about. Simple etiquette you fat lazy double nigger.

lol listen to this entitled little cunt thinking this thread is all about him.

Worst. State. In. The. Union.
Currently in lex btw.

You will learn once you realize your thread gets no bites and gets pruned. Enjoy, stupid shit.

Just an alleged gun shot. Apparently some nigger thought the window had money.

Fuck you cunt. Make a thread like a human.

Just abandon thread. It's about broken windows. Nothing else. It has zero relation to the constitution.
Garbage slide thread with no purpose, made by a b&underage.

That window was clearly in the wrong and violated the NAP.

Good job on not telling us anything just make some baity comment and fuck off.

Keep crying, entitled little baby.

Keep crying, entitled little baby #2.

Keep crying, entitled little baby #3.

If this was some kind of attempt at bait you fucking blow at it.

It was probably some gay ass teenagers with a BB gun. That's why they said it's criminal mischief.

If it was a real gun the pigs would've taken it more seriously.

It's not bait. The reality is that they want their hands held and everything read to them like tiny little babies because they're too lazy or paranoid to click a link, which can't possibly be malicious because it's on fucking kentucky.com.

Tiny children need to be talked to like tiny children.

FUCKING POST A PASTBIN OR ARCHIVE LINK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Im not giving your shit site views.

Keep crying, entitled little baby #4.

Wow some windows got shot, who cares?

Yet, you respond and prove your own statement false.
IT'S ABOUT BROKEN WINDOWS, NOTHING ELSE. STOP BUMPING THIS RIDICULOUS THREAD, CHAD.

It's a news agency. Freaks are emboldened enough to shoot at news agencies now.

So exactly as I said, Sup Forums will defend this.

Don't care.

As a long time marksman I in no way condone missing.

You wouldn't care.

Normal people would, however.

Seems to me like they did exactly what they want. To put fear into reporters who are reporting things they don't want to hear.

>hurp derp hey cleetus lets go shoot at that there dern maynestream meteor buildins windows, thatll show em

>this is what faggot liberals believe

>normal people would
You don't belong here then.

Fucking sage.

I believe it because it's what happens when republicans get scared. They turn violent.

You're probably right. But I won't go to Reddit, that place is way worse than here. The alt-right needed a safespace where they can ban people, that's why they congregate there and whine when Reddit shuts them down.

Yet you come here expecting us to give a shit?Nobody likes the (((alt right))).

>Sup Forums isn't alt-right

lol, the memes are out of control here

quick rundown or archive pl0x

Blame plebbit who thinks they are welcome everywhere.

No story. Windows shot out of newspaper place. Its downtown and surrounded by niggers. Ill let you guess who probably did it.

Sage and stuff

A broken window is hardly a window at all, more of a hole, a dangerous one at that.

I do not stand with broken windows sir.

>surrounded by niggers

Is that the new name for rednecks?

THE WHOLE STORY IS WINDOWS GOT BROKEN AND NO ONE WAS HURT. THAT'S IT, IT'S NO MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT.
WOW SO POLITICAL. SO MUCH CONSTITUTION IN THIS THREAD.
You are the cancer of this board.

I wonder what nigger could be behind this?

I STAND FOR ORANGE CONES, CONES NEED JOBS AND IF WE NEED TO BREAK WINDOWS FOR MORE ORANGE SAFETY CONE JOBS THEN WE WILL HAVE TO DO THAT

#NOTALLORANGECONES