JEWISH QUESTION

Greetings. I would consider myself a member of the alt right. I adhere to their values and principles. There is just one exception. The anti-semitism.

Can someone educate me on how they are embroiled in the destructive path of our civilization? And is there a gap between the orthodox jews and the others?

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurk more you fucking faggot.

> I would consider myself a member of the alt right.

Of course you would, you paid opposition.

I'd say 1~3% of jews are truly involved. The rest are just people (who abuse children)

the orthodox ones run everything. the rest are just upper middleclass whites who are larping to be the victim

Where does bitcoin gets its value from?

The answer it's easy: antisemitism. Bitcoin was invented because someone hated so much the Jewish banking cartel that took action. The rest of antisemitic people shared his vision, and that's where bitcoin gets it's value from.

As you can see, this value grows as time goes on...

Think about this.

Just going off this, can someone explain the post-WW1 "stab-in-the-back?" Apparently, there was a extensive amount of jewish influence.

So this is weird, right?

>I would consider myself a member of the alt right
You mean Alt-Kike

>Can someone educate me on how they are embroiled in the destructive path of our civilization?
They created it.

NOW GTFO of Sup Forums Alt-Right! We're not your personal army!

"No remorse"
"No regret"
"We don't care"
"What it meant"
"Another sorrow"
"Another pissed of media whore"
"Another debt"
"Another death"

Such crazy chances hahaha they should go buy a lottery ticket (or three) with those odds haha, what a coincidence

Read this right now, and then come back and tell me what you think.

fucking lurk more

The stab in the back was the communist revolution of Germany, which was led and funded by the Jews.

top kek

>The stab in the back was the communist revolution of Germany

Wrong. It was Zionist Jews bringing America into World War I to turn the tides against Germany.

Agreed. I would be zealously alt-right if it wasn't for the anti-semetism. Yes, many jews are libtards but many are not, like the ones fighting shitskins from all directions in Israel. It is the shitskins that we should be driving out. Jews would help with that.

6 points
6 lines
6 triangles

And a 3D cube in the center.

There is no such thing as alt-right. Who said you something like this exists?

Nobody wants your help kike

And I'm like the inverse of you.
Also some pretty suspicious phrasing here.

Those who speak in the subjunctive are women or faggots.

Man up you waste of a perfectly good human fleshbag

Jews are not to be trusted

To me it's Israel and not people of the jewish religion.

To me it's all the (((elite))) not the religion that's the problem.

Hey i was you two years ago but eventually you start to notice all the coincidences and realize. Just give it some time

>Can someone educate me on how they are embroiled in the destructive path of our civilization?

Seems Israel is a nation of immigrants, and at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural and we are part of the throes of that transformation, WHICH MUST TAKE PLACE.

The alt-kike is jew/communist subversion. I know this is a bait thread, but this reply might reach some newfags.

It's probably a minority view, but Jewishness is irrelevant because it's an artificial religious badge. What may have created past tensions was the cultural/genetic difference between the almost middle-eastern Jew and the European. Mainstream Jews today are so vanilla and intermarry so much with gentiles that it would be ridiculous to make anything of their behaviour.

> The cultural/genetic difference between Jews and European gentiles is what created conflict in the past
> The cultural/genetic differences between Jews and European gentiles no longer exists

Yeah, okay Rabbi...

>Jewishness is irrelevant because it's an artificial religious badge
See pic related

Sup Forums you are failing all the newfags by not posting daily anti-jew threads. I remember when i first started browsing Sup Forums around 2012-13 there were daily threads exposing the nose and everyone was on board with how the elite zionists kikes fuck over everyone. Now there are so many more people on this board and cucked redditors talking about fucking based jews its a disgrace, we need to shove the JQ red pills down these shabbos goyims throats. I think a lot of people moved to 4 * 2 chan after the cuckening that used to post quality anti kike threads. SAD.

Read this.

Well, I did allow for genetic differences. But some Jew like Lauren Southern, who is almost completely European genetically, will not be that different psychologically from the regular European woman. (Also, don't forget that Europeans have Arab/ME blood in them, e.g. the Spanish, Italians, Greeks, etc.)

You should look at rates of intermarriage. For a people bent on world domination by their ethnicity, they sure seem to like the gentiles... Hell, some are even supportive of the alt-right. Controlled opposition, right?

THE CULTURE OF CRITIQUE

FUCKING READ IT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU DO

It's the biggest scholarly JQ redpill book with documented evidence you will ever read.

Support the author and buy it digitally on amazon for $8. It includes new additions to the book as well.

They Hold Hitler un-high! He wrote Mien Kampf (My struggle) in which he stated how the jew banking system destroyed Germany in WW!. It became a popular idea at a time of world depression. It is said Hitler came to power because they had the best soup kitchens. The point of this if you wish to consolidate power, find a common enemy!

no one on the alt-right is actually an anti-semite. It's just a prank, bro.

>Greetings
'Sup
>I would consider myself a member of the alt right
Aaaaand you lost me

>everything is random

More red: The joke about the jew banking system comes about because of the Catholic Church. In the middle ages / dark ages the church said it was a sin to charge interest on loans, so why should Catholics do it. In steps the jews in Europe, the could charge interest not a sin. that worked until Catholics got deep in debt and kicked out the jew lenders. Then the Catholic Church changed the rules, for war and trade.

"The Jews!!!!!" is Sup Forums's dirty little secret. You can't take the red pill regarding darkies without being forced to reflect on one's own life. Many of Sup Forums lead sad, pathetic, Shitty existences and rather than swallowing the next red pill (realizing that they may be white, but below average white and as such about as useful to society as the average darkie), they find a scapegoat in the Jews. They refuse to believe that Jews have their status because they are more capable, but rather because there exists a great plot hatch by jews to take advantage of the world. This explains why they fail so hard at life.

It all sounds quite a lot like the way niggers think of white people desu famalam

to anyone seeking truth, this is the answer.

>angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
this actually looks really interesting. not racist garbage that is usually posted here. I'll check it out!

Should also read the one 4 up from it.
Crystsl Nock same thing seize their shit and kick em out.

This is nigger-tier thinking. Racial/ethnic distributions not lining up with the populace as whole? Must be racism/ethnism.

Have any of you fags even considerred Jews may just simply be on average more carapable than white people generally?

If they make up such a sizable portion of the upper class, isn't neopotism be a far more rational explanation for their prevalence than some organized cabal? Those in power aren't going to just abdicate power, and each race does tend to have it's political preferences in the U.S.; whites are overwhelmingly conservative, black are solidly liberal, and everyone else is predominately liberal (by U.S. standards at least, God help Europe.)

More kosher b8 from everyone's favorite 2% minority

Meh, they are more capable/intelligent, and also more clannish/inbreeding than avg Europeans. Both by about 1 SD I believe. And as a group they behave exactly how you would expect a population with such characteristics to behave. Doesn't mean they aren't a threat, but they come in bell curves like everything else.

try being a white politician and saying that whites are more successful because they're not black.

Fucking JIDF. You're just putting yourself in the spotlight you retarded kikes. Best to just shut the fuck up. This will now be a holohoax thread.

I love how RBG has no fucking clue what is happening.

She does. She's living on pure hate way past her life span or what is natural

Really hope this is bait. This has to be bait. It has to be.
*IN THE EVENT THIS IS NOT BAIT*
I hate you OP. You're easily the dumbest shill on the planet and need to read a fucking book. Kikes fucked every part of history. Kikepitalists fuck the environment. Kikecommies killed millions of people just to get free shit. Kikes were behind 9/11. Kikes keep us locked in war. Kikes are going to enslave aryans to live as sex slaves underground then kill everyone else with a nuclear war. WAKE THE FUCK UP FAGGOT.

Just read all of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's work.
Then read 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Jewish publishers banned/boycott both, you can still buy on eBay or Amazon.

Also just look into the history of marxist revolutions and the motivations behind them.
It's textbook Jewish infiltration tactics and maneuvering.

Peter Schiff actually doesn't belong with the rest.
He shits on the Fed and monetary policy, bail outs and corporatist policies.