Conservative Atheist Thread

How do other conservative atheists deal with the fact that most of this board and normie conservatives hate you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, faggot.

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalm 14:1

Psalms is my favorite book besides John. That is my point with this thread. I'm looking for atheist who appreciate the power and influence of Christianity as a heritage of Western Civilization and their opinions of the future of secular historians.

Christianity isn't a fucking heritage. It didn't build your civilization. It won't save your civilization. Atheists are not conservative. They are scum.

I grew up Jewish so it's not like Sup Forums could hate me any more than they already do.

You are saying Christianity is not a foundation of Western Civilization?

Atheistic materialism leaves no room for free will, an thus no room for humanity.

If you wish to assert your power in this universe you must assert the existence of something greater than you to grant you that power.

Otherwise you are just another eight ball in the side pocket in the universe of atoms, always a reaction.

Go away. Fucking leper.

You pieces of shit ruin everything you touch.

Christianity will not save your degenerate societies. You will either offer up even those upon the cross, or they will be offered up to the Enemy and cast into the flame. There is no third way in which you can have Christ without the cross. You cannot bring your Hell into Heaven, not even one piece of it. Whatsoever you wish to keep, first lay it down. Whatsoever you wish to hold, first allow it to be taken. All of this was written before the Universe was formed, and as it was written, so shall it be.

The key problem with the right-winger of today is that he wishes to use Christianity as a tool for preserving his place in the world. He understands that our lack of Faith has led us to this terrible moment, but he does not understand that we cannot have both degeneracy and Faith. You cannot fornicate and blaspheme and have your "freedom" and expect the "Social Christianity" to save you from the natural consequences of your twisted lust. How many fools have you seen who pine for a return of "Masculine values" whilst openly engaging in the very hedonism and self-love that destroyed those masculine values? How many have you seen who say:

"I don't believe, but I recognize the SOCIAL value of Christianity."

These men are even blinder than the Leftist Satanists. They think the value of Christianity was in it's procurement of Earthly pleasures and Earthly systems. They want the shell of the thing, but they deny the substance. Consequently, they will receive neither Heavenly, nor Earthly, rewards. It was not the traditions and practices that kept Man in his glory, but faith and sacrifice.

The Muslims know of what I speak. This is why they will destroy both sides; atheist and "Social Christian" alike will be burnt at their altar. They worship a false god, in fact it is my opinion that they worship the Anti-Christ, but at least they have worship. Belief will always destroy desire. Sacrifice will always destroy hedonism. Faith will always destroy Reason.

>exert your will
>God controls everything

t. powerless cuckold

Sort yourself user.

youtu.be/f-wWBGo6a2w

Non European. What are you? Mexican?

christians are retarded believing in their sky daddies

Holy shit, I can't believe someone actually saved that!

So..... you disavow Christianity?

The problem with atheism is that its logical end of the road is ALWAYS nihilism. You can live your entire life as an atheist and with a strong moral system, but you will always know subconsciously that it is all pointless. The reasoning for virtues such as forgiveness, mercy, and selfless love become very hard to justify and in turn are commonly replaced by bitterness, judgment, and selfishness. Even though you might be smart enough as an atheist to combat the vices and live a semi-virtuous life... there are always people who aren't as smart as you and will be incapable of the same. Atheism also stems off in different directions. Some people have the idea of entropy (everything is always getting worse) and some people subscribe to things like evolution which imply that everything is always getting better through various means of adaptation and selection. In the end, even if humans took over all the galaxies and lived prosperous lives, everything eventually will cool to nothingness. All the stars will burn out and life will eventually have to come to an end, since it is impossible to create something out of nothing. We can only convert forms of energy/matter, not create new. With a deity, this is all changes though. Now the universe as it is has been created with his power and so he can create more whenever he sees fit. (The impossible is being done and that's why he is a god.) With a Christian life you can live on a righteous moral path, die thinking you will go to a better place if you stay on that path, and leave loved ones thinking the same, regardless of whether it is true or not. Those three things are really hard to achieve in atheism even with someone that is extremely intelligent and with an extremely intelligent family. Read the Bible user, Jesus loves you!

>wathcing 2.5 hours of some dude preaching

Summarize it in a single post, or else I cannot be bothered.

I'm a mutt. I got a bit of everything except Asian and nigger.

You either lack reading comprehension or you're a dishonest person.

And you wonder why no one likes you.

>I'm a mutt.
Why haven't you kys already?

Ahh so atleast 20% black, got it

The point is that you cannot be the slave of two masters. Either you accept the yoke of Christ or you accept the yoke of the world. If you are of the world then you will suffer the fate of the world. If you are of Christ then you will know that civilization is nothing except insofar as it glorifies Him to whom all things are owed.

>Atheistic materialism leaves no room for free will, an thus no room for humanity.
Strictly speaking that's correct. There's no magic pixie dust or any evidence whatsoever for the existence of a soul, so any computer with a sufficiently accurate model of your brain could predict your reaction to a given set of stimuli. The reason this worldview gets a bad rap is that niggers and other people who are purely extrinsically motivated see it as a free pass to commit evil since it's "not their fault." It makes them no better than Muslims who fire their AKs blindly from the hip because "Allah will guide the bullets", oddly enough. That's where Christianity has social value, as a memetic patchset for the underdeveloped brain. The good and wise atheists will power through the gloomy Lovecraftian nonsense and come to realize that if there is no God, then there's no backup plan. We alone must create the good we wish to see in the world, because morality is a purely human concept so far as we know. We alone must create a heaven on Earth, because nothing else will let our descendants reach paradise.

This faggot here is a prime example. He's strawmanning atheism and nihilism to the shitty, edgy versions adopted by high schoolers and college freshmen. Go tip your miter somewhere else.

dont understand how someone could be atheist ?
but im sure if i didn't know shit i would be an atheist to.

You're an atheist that believes in the antichrist? What?

>athiest
>no real subject

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

>The reasoning for virtues such as forgiveness, mercy, and selfless love become very hard to justify and in turn are commonly replaced by bitterness, judgment, and selfishness.

This is absolutely false. You incorrectly believe these ideas evolve from religion, but in fact they evolve from epathy. Also your definition of entropy, from a physics foundation, is absolutely wrong. Thing don't get "worse", thing get more disorganized.

Perhaps the Universe had a beginning, and perhaps and end, which we both agree is a long time in the future. Certainly, it will not end in the heat death of the Universe, as you claim, but will continue on, as it always has.

Because I'm smarter than you and I love God.

Interesting argument. I can see why you're an atheist.

>muh nihilism
Fuck off, what about adsurdism?

Also, just because there is no "great universal purpose" that everyone is tasked with, doesn't mean that life is meaningless, if you are so weak-minded that you can't find or create your own meaning in life and need to use someone else's, then you deserve to commit suicide when you realize that there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Not that I think all Christians are weak-minded, just that you should be able to decide you moral values and purpose in life on your own, like a big boy.

Well, ok, I appreciate what you are proposing, the absolute cruelty of accepting a single interpretation of reality or succumb to the eternal torture of The Devil.

I personally believe that any interpretation is viable.

It's possible to hate the Jews for what they do, irrespective of what they believe.

paid Catholic shills ? i do this for free baby :)
and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy ?

yo i need to get in on this, pay me russia

You are a jew puppet if you're an atheist.

I wish you got dem trips, but you are wrong....

Say hi to the devil for me.

3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers so they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

5 For we do not proclaim ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake

Re read what you read.

ive been saying this exact same thing for months now

atheists dont get it and they just want Christianity for the social values but thats not what christianity is thats youre atheist version

> tfw I just want to end moral degeneracy, and don't really give a rats add who rides with me, so long as they are of European descent (5 gens back at least)
> tfw I despise chirstcucks, but would prefer crusading deus vult LARP-ers over Jewish controlled anyone
> tfw I am skeptical of all who are in power, even god
> tfw I naively believed the vidya, believing that humanity, through determination and pinning our hope on the fact we can change the future, one small step at a time...maybe...just maybe we could make life a little better.
> tfw I just want to change our destiny, and seize it for humanity to decide what to do with it
> tfw I have no pics because I am phoneposting

Cont.? Or should I just burn myself with my fedora?

>to demonize our ancestral gods

who this guy ?

This is an oxymoron.

Atheism is liberal.

>even Satan gets pissed off with the atheists...mother fuckers wont believe anything.

False.

Atheism is a morally and intellectually retarded position to take. If you're truly rational about it you stop at agnosticism. The step to atheism is one caused by excessive pride, vanity, and self-hatred.

If someone identifies as an atheist you can pretty much dismiss their entire worth as a person out of hand.

What about humanism?

>meme to demonize our ancestral gods

but this motherfucker is as close to a man demon as you can get ?

everyone is mocked on the board

Seeking approval on an anonymous message board makes you a KEK

*Empathy

And no, empathy is only the next step in reasoning for those things. After that you must ask why empathy is good and that (((eventually))) if you're smart enough to navigate the path leads you to nihilism in the ABSENCE of religion. I never said these ideas evolved from religion. Christianity gives us a "reason for the hope that lies within us".

I never stated entropy "from the physics textbook definition". If you look at the universe everything will eventually cool. If you don't understand it then do some research in the area. I can understand the belief that everything just always existed, but not the belief that everything will continue to exist (specifically energy) when all observable science shows it's not.

i used to be a atheist until i found KEK

I said nothing of interpretation. Perhaps one man is a heretic and the other man is a fool, but he who believes in Christ will be saved regardless of his particular interpretation on the smaller issues. His salvation might be conditional upon an acceptance of his flaws, but it will be granted through the eternal mercy of Our Father and by the merits of the sacrifice of Our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Him who rejects God entirely will be rejected.

I don't know why I bother with these fools.

We should not cast pearls before swine. But at the same time we should not let these empty bastards bring our righteous civilization down.

False.

Do you realize how culty that sounds? Like I don't think Christianity is very cult-like in general but holy shit.

>You must believe this exact thing and give all of your praise and fortune to a 2-thousand year old dead dude. Otherwise spend eternity burning in hell

I'm an atheist because I don't think that just because some book is old as fuck, doesn't mean it's correct.

Depends on the strain, but most ""humanists"" are just cultural marxist NWO shills on hyperdrive.

Begone leaf! I am a fedora because I love humanity more than I could love God. Does that stop people from doing what is right?

sabbatai zevi sure is rustling jimmies kek

pitty this is just my decoy network i think big motherfuckers

So when the theory of evolution is 4000 years old you will feel the same way about that? What an idiot.

Here's a basic summary of Christian Sup Forums:

>Be late teenager (16-19)
>Want to look morally superior to your atheist peers
>Are still an edgelord at heart and want to appear different and cooler than your traditional Christian parents
>End up following a pseudo historical, anti biblical form of Christianity equivalent to the black Hebrew Israelites
Christian Sup Forums is just a bunch of confused, spoiled, edgy teenagers.

I'm just looking for another athiest who also believes in Western Civilization...

I was confronted with the choice between God and Man. I decided, perhaps foolishly at the time, that with Free Will, I would be able to do a lot more on Earth than in the afterlife.

I chose mankind. It is a choice I stand by today.

What is right?

>loving the most twisted, broken, selfish and destructive force this world has seen
>more than you could love Perfection

>strawman from my arguments
>present a strawman to fight strawman

You argued against yourself.

if "there is no "great universal purpose""

"life is meaningless"

That's just how it is. And if you read my entire wall of text without prejudice you would've realized that I said atheists are entirely capable of living virtuous and good lives, but it's just more difficult and harder to justify. And even if you are able to, that doesn't mean if atheism was universal that people that aren't as smart or self-conscious as you would be able to do the same. There are lots of people in the world with an IQ of 60, those people are going to struggle. They aren't going to be able to sit around for days just thinking like Socrates. And I whole-heartedly agree that people should be able to decide moral values and purpose in life on their own, but that doesn't inherently debunk the value of religion.

We must suffer for our Lord. These babes know not what they do.

We are a cult. I don't give a shit what you think or don't think. Take it or leave it.

You know the consequences. You've chosen to ignore the commandments. Why are you complaining? If you wish to avoid Hell then lay down your pride, offer up your sins, and take your place beneath the Cross of Our Lord.

God does not need you. You need Him.

You have found one. Of the humanist persuasion.

If even the fool can understand, then what's taking you stupid faggots so long?

:^)

Neat!

Christ loved Man. Is man any less sinful today? Besides, something felt...off about a god who was perfect and unable to touch sinfulness, and using power simply because he is "god". I was never fond of the concept of might makes right. Perhaps I need a good exorcism.

I just kinda don't give a shit to defend my atheism. It's kinda the least thing I could ever care about in my life. If somebody asks my religion I say Catholic, because I do see that as my religion, I was born into it, confirmed and everything. I love the aesthetics, too, I'm just a non-believing one at the end of the day.

Not less sinful, more. What does that have to do with anything? Or do you not have a point? Not unable, not unwilling either. All in due time. A time for everything. And everything will have its time. Where will you be when the time comes? And where will you go?

I have found the nihilist fears the working man. An anti-nihilist's (look it up on tvtropes) life is so far a good life. Regardless of whether you are religious or not, you can't change/do anything when you're dead.

We have work to do. The harvest is plenty, but the workers are few.

You chose death. Your hands will work nothing but death. Your mouth is like an open grave, all manner of corruption and filth spew forth from it. There is no life in you. There is no good in you. All your works are the works of the Liar. He is a murderer, and you have chosen to be his son!

Mankind? You despise your fellow man. Otherwise you would wish to save him from the fires of eternity. As it is, you will only lead him to death.

If you're an atheist you need to do your duty to our society and jump off a cliff

Nay, is what I say to you.

We are born in sin. A baby is born only thinking of his own needs. The month-old baby does not say "Mother, I'd love to be fed, but if you need the food to survive, you can eat instead and let me starve, since you're capable of taking care of yourself and continuing on with life when I can't."

Virtues are generally learned. In a society where virtuousness aren't valued people will stay living in their vices. Religion is a great way to get people to value virtues. Look at any of the mega-rich/powerful people that are doing evil in the world like the Rothschilds. They either have no god or they have a god that values vices instead of virtues (see doctrine of satanism).

So you're just an immoral, uncaring parasite who lies to people.

Praise Kek!!

You utter fool! You're like a man dying of thirst who admires the chalice but refuses to drink!

>sincerely pol

Anyone who isn't an agnostic is either delusional, or God.

I'm not even being edgy.

>hours

I once spent 3 straight days reading Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon, Plutarch just to get a small understanding. and I had already read Thucydides before.

You are a nigger. I could recite all of human history to you.

>he's actually an atheist

*tips fedora*

The love of Christianity is one of my least favorite things about Sup Forums. It's clear that most people here aren't genuinely Christian - they don't genuinely believe in Jesus or the Bible - they just praise Christianity for its contributions to Western civilization and they think it's an effective weapon against cultural Marxism. But it;s stupid to hail Christianity so much when you don't genuinely believe it. I think it's important for the right-wing to establish more logical/scientific reasons for being nationalist/conservative than just citing the Bible. Most people just think you're dumb when you do that.

Truth

Do it, nigger.

I 100% agree as a Christian. Most Christians are only lukewarm sadly. :/

Which is why I would like to see either myself or my children live in a society where the virtuous and determined lead. Where every man is accountable for his actions, no matter how great or small. My first mistake was holding God to those standards.
May you be blessed with good health, a long life, and much prosperity.

May you want for nothing save for the cause of what is just. May you be given the wisdom to discern and speak, the courage and strength to act, the compassion to sympathise.

Above all else, may you be blessed with peace, love, and endless opportunities to stand the world on its ears.

beautifully spoken

>laying pearls before swine who can't spend 2 hours on himself.
you aren't worthy. you can't force yourself into conversations you don't belong.

>Most people just think you're dumb when you do that.

11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

12 Rejoice and celebrate, because great is your reward in heaven; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets before you.

13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its savor, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men

Matthew 5: 11-13

As an Ex-Atheist, I choose Kek

I'm with you, OP. The idea of a God is just kinda ridiculous and evolution is actually great for NatSoc ideology, but the way Christianity built Europe from the ashes of Rome is beautiful and religion as a powerful tool for unity is undeniable. AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!

The Bible never says we are to let God do everything for us. If we are to love our neighbor that means we should be fighting and breaking our backs to get the virtuous and determined to lead, because that's what love is. Selflessness in a way that is the best for the other person. A Christian that is just sitting around telling God to do things for them is probably in an infant stage in their walk.

I'm going to be reading the Greeks over the course of the summer. I've been told to start with Socrates, then through Plato and Aristotle. Is this a good path or would you suggest other philosophers?

You are the powerless cuckold, by your own definition. Once you insist you are nothing more advanced than sand flowing down a slope it's hard to backpeddle and claim you are the real hero commanding his own destiny.

atheist NatSoc 3rd position checking in.
The highest law has always been, and shall be, nature; and the greatest wisdom forever lives in and through nature's eternal Fascism

I agree. I personally noticed how odd it is that us lowly humans are capable of undergoing the great task of spreading the gospels. Of course, it is through the Holy Spirit, which was with the Father and the Son when creation of everything (including the angels who would ultimately rebel, and Adam who would be exiled). But that's another can of worms. In just here silently hoping that the evilness of what (((they))) are would be so plain and so overwhelming, it would cause people to react and reject it, and ultimately defeat it. Regardless of creed.