Mfw Sup Forums tells me Arabs aren't white

>mfw Sup Forums tells me Arabs aren't white

Can't tell if troll or Canadian education

He is british you idiot

he was gay irl. like literally, he was a homosexual.

I see you've never heard of T.E. Lawrence.

An excellent part of his story is that he was captured and the Turks knew he was English because of his smooth, white skin. But they didn't realize which Englishman he was. He was released after some torture.

The man who would have brought Lawrence before the Sultan would have wanted for nothing for the rest of his life.

Only germanics are white

About the same skin tone as m

A-Arabs are semites guys!!! They're a different race from us white people

>mfw Sup Forums claims this

Literally just darker Mediterraneans and sometimes they're not even as dark as Meds

*me

I'm inclined to agree. The Caucasoid race needs to defend itself against encroachment by Alien/Asian forces before it's too late. The inscetoids are our real enemy.

It's easy to understand other Caucasoids; we think somewhat alike and are driven by many of the same things. The Asiatic is unreadable; I doubt that they even have empathy...

I fearthat my country may already be lost...

I'm telling you guys. If they get power over us we're all going to be killed. They have no mercy; look at what those monsters do to doggos and each other. Heck, I'd choose Jews over Chinese...

Not just that, there's speculation he enjoyed masochism. Maybe in 2017 he'd be a cuck

You're going to be the first to fall Straya. Then me ;_; OH GOD !!!

>It's easy to understand other Caucasoids; we think somewhat alike and are driven by many of the same things. The Asiatic is unreadable; I doubt that they even have empathy...

Exactly. The negroid is a barbarian too undeveloped to ever pose an actual threat. If Caucasoid peoples could unite and put aside petty religious or cultural differences, a great bond could be formed. The Caucasoid people are the world explorers, the Brits, the Spanish, the Arabs, what do we all have in common? We all explore, conquer, trade, and spread our language and culture everywhere.

The Asians close off their languages and culture, they live amongst their own communities, only integrate at the bare minimum and never show emotion. Empathy in them seems absolutely nonexistent. I fear them as well and although the Mongoloid races are just as divided as Caucasoid people, they ultimately unite when necessary something we must do

TIL Lawrence of Arabia was 100% Iranian

Their lack of empathy shows in how they treat animals. Pretty much all Caucasoid people value animals in some way

Look at what the Mongoloid race did to White people in Central Asia. That's what's waiting for us if we slacken and forget what they are. FFS the Mongols came so close to destroying Europe just a few 100 years ago.

We fight those like us while Asians grow stronger and work together. If they win humanity is lost forever. The Asiatic will never explore the stars nor will he create great works of art or innovate. He will merely maintain what he gleaned from us and eradicate all.

WE

Very true great way to put it. We need to unite fast because our birthrates are so much worse than Asians. We need to stop their expansion and the possibility of a Chinese hegemony by the end of this century

I've had the displeasure of dealing with them and getting to know their "culture". The Biblical Children of Kain. My one Chinese "friend" ounce told me ecstatic that Canada is the "New China" but when I asked him if Asian people would ever allow Westerners to live as Asians do here he looked sad and told me that would never happen because of how Chinese people are. Nothing for free he told me...

Thank you. I really am afraid of what they might do. They come over here and vote overwhelmingly leftist intentionally to displace whites. They champion minority rights and infiltrate our institutions. They have the numbers to overrun us.

If the colored races knew what awaited them if China ever gained paramountcy they'd all become White nationalists.

>Thank you. I really am afraid of what they might do. They come over here and vote overwhelmingly leftist intentionally to displace whites. They champion minority rights and infiltrate our institutions. They have the numbers to overrun us.

This is true and yet Sup Forums never speaks about this. And like you said they're flowing into Canada

Levantines ain't Arabs
Fuck Nasser and shitty definition of Arab League.

>The Asiatic will never explore the stars

implying

Lawrence of Arabia is the greatest operator in my book

Poor bait
But if you actually are retarded, that Lawrence of Arabia, a British WWI soldier

>Levantines ain't Arabs

Yes they are, most levantines are like over 40% arabian in dna and obviously they speak arabic too as the official language as all the countries in the levant other than israel of course. They're arab rape babies but still arab

t. levantine