Hold me Sup Forums

I guess I'll greentext it.

>Be me, spending a lot of time lately with an absolutely stunning virgin Christian qt
>At Memorial Day party, we go off to eat together
>She's pretty right wing
>I talk about how I've recently learned and become passionate about helping Boers in South Africa because they are likely to get ethnically cleansed
>I got moves, I know
>Regardless, she's really attentive and listening, very curious.
>We start to talk about demographic decline, less Christians, less whites
>Her: "y'know I'm really starting to think there's some kind of conspiracy to get rid of white people, I know it sounds crazy but if you think about it it adds up"
>truelove.jpg
>We talk about that, about how the right is better at violence, and about what we would die and kill for
>SongOfSolomon.scroll
>Proverbs31Woman.parchment
>We go for a walk around a pond, it's nice
>She starts tearing up, barely holding it together
>Starts telling me how she has Lyme disease and that it went untreated for a long time.
>She has to take medications every night, can't do a lot of physical activity, and takes a long time to heal.
>It can be transferred to other people, to her children.
>We keep talking, play some yard games, and go our separate ways.
>She's alway been distant physically, might be because she's been trying to protect me.
>Don't know what the future will bring.

Hold me Sup Forums, it's been a long day.

Any other stories of redpilled waifus? Preferably happy ones

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/lyme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lyme disease is Sexually Transmitted

she doesn't want to get you sick

Its also curable

you are fine

*Can also be sexually transmitted

>Lyme disease
You can cure it with amoxiciline. FAGGOT

So, just adopt like 9 Ukranian orphan kids, love eachother dearly, and raise them to be /k/ommandos with a polock mentality.

Literally nothing stopping you

It's been untreated for so long that it could be years before there are any results, other members of her family have it too, they camp a lot, some have to walk with crutches

Tell her to buy a fucking cure

It's curable, and if you had kids you could cure them too.

sounds like it's something that you have to stay vigilant about.

Also there is no way such a woman can exist
She is probably a cop

That's what I think I'm going to do

T I C K E D
I
C
K
E
D

OP I'm in the same kind of boat my gf has POTS syndrome and can't do a lot either. I feel you bro.

>Be me
Go back to the alien website then kill yourself.

you lying sack of shit
Lyme disease is transmitted through tick bites.
cdc.gov/lyme/

user stop blogposting lyme disease is literally nothing. A few weeks with antibiotics and its dead. The fuck are you going on about?

Reminds me of a poo i know whos wife has some wierd degenerative disorder.

Even when i was a a kid i told him to move on since she'll die in a couple years, but even then i understood how it feels man.
My first kiss, and first best friend was killed by her junkie mother via auto immune disorder. She never had an immune system, so naturally she got cancer when we were 13, died 14.

She's a woman. She brought this up because she wants your sympathy. She probably did something horrible that you haven't found out about yet. She's priming the pump so that when you DO find out, you'll think that it was because of what she told you today.
Listen to an older man. This is manipulation. Run while you still can.

Its sexually transmitted
I read it in a science daily article
it's bleeding edge stuff

Too soon bro

The "violence" part, we basically just talked about how Noam Chomsky said the right is better at it, then said that we should try to prevent it anyway as much as we can.

Also I've known her since college.

Thanks brother, it gives me strength knowing we're in this together.

My mother had Lyme disease for a year and a half. It isn't contagious. Also most cases aren't deadly.

You beta fucking faggotnlyme disease is literally the easiest cureable disease. First of all the only thing it does it make people liberal faggots. Second all you need is homeopathic medicine. It's passed on through children or wild animals like deers. Stop acting like this is the end of the world

>it's sexually transmitted i read it on the news!!!11!111one!!1!11!!
kys faggot sure go ahead and ignore decades of medical research.

There little to no research indicating any correlation between lyme disease and its transmission through bodily fluids.

>Be me
>Spam pol all day with relationship stories about the life I'll never l have
LOL

It's not ignoring research
merely just adding to it

NICE FUCKING BLOG FAGGOT GO LARP ABOUT YOUR IMAGINARY GF SOMEHWERE ELSE

is that you NinthReich?

FUCK YOU I BLOG WHERE I WANT TO

keke

Lyme is easily curable IF CAUGHT AND TREATED EARLY.

I have chronic Lyme. I did not pass it to my children because I was treated before I got pregnant. I did relapse this last year due to stress. Kids are strapping and healthy. Husband has tested borderline positive for it but has a strong immune system and never had any symptoms.

Tickborne illnesses are really common and often mistaken for things like "chronic fatigue" and autoimmune diseases.

Watch the documentary Under Our Skin.

Don't shy away from this girl just because she has Lyme.

Sorry for plebbit spacing, I'm a writer and love paragraph breaks.

Girls exist here?...

>Rare Disease
>Sexually Transmitted
>Family Has it.

Sounds like if you buy the cow you get the whole damn herd

Thank you for this, just watched the trailer, I'll watch the movie sometime in the next few days.

>truelove. Jpg
Pure autism, hopefully she lurks here.

>hopefully she lurks here
pure autism, expecting a qt female to be on Sup Forums

Honestly you're not wrong, but I don't think I should take anything related to women and autism from India seriously

After the reddit rapefugges we have real femaleanons it's kind of scary
You should user we are /r9k the country

lol THIS. Its clearly evident OP is bullshitting and some kind of daydream believer who watches too much gossip girl or whatever the fuck faggmasters watch.

Bee Venom therapy has shown promise to those who has lyme disease.

Also Biome Defense product is worth looking at.

Isn't lyme disease close to syphillis?

A few I guess? I'm definitely an outlier and have been my whole life. I LARP as a normalfag. Sup Forums is my autistic refuge.

>mfw OP got cucked by a tick

thanks for the rare

Have you or anyone you know actually used anything from Infowars? Pretty skeptical about their effectiveness

I use the Knockout.

It's actually legit as fuck.

If i take it, I'm asleep within an hour.

I've had a RWDS virgin 10/10 gf before too. But I was a whore. This was back in 2009-2013 and being a emo kid meant I could still get laid really easy despite being pale and scrawny. I became a car salesman, she became a cosmetologist and we grew apart. I cheated and that was the last straw. I still think about her constantly. The world is a vastly different place since 2009, I will never find anyone like her again.

You're welcome. Godspeed, user. Good luck with your lady.

Why are you such a faggot OP?

Not with that attitude

Good luck bro