Portland Stabbing

The "white supremacist Trump supporter" who stabbed those 2 ppl in Portland was actually a pregressive & wanted to kill Trump supporters - MSM caught lying again, why do they get away with this?
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/portland-stabber-media-keep-painting-white-supremacist-trump-supporter-raging-progressive-wanted-kill-trump-supporters/

bump for TRUTH

I heard he was a bernout.

You sound surprised

The video they released of the day before is hilarious.

He's yelling at people saying Jews, Christians, and Muslims killed his Pagan ancestors.

Yeah, he was a Bernie supporter who wanted to kill Trump and Hillary supporters LOL I honestly think he went insane a couple weeks before the stabbings

He is a supporter of Trump's views regarding Muslims. The reason the stabbing took place is because of his views towards Muslims. Therefore, Trump's rhetoric about Muslims is at least partially responsible for the attack.

If he had been rambling about free college before stabbing the victims, then you could make the case that Bernie Sanders' rhetoric caused the stabbing. But it didn't. His support for Bernie Sanders is no more relevant to this case than his support for his favorite football team. Stop being stupid.

>Bernie supporter says anti-muslim stuff, stabs 2 ppl trying to defend muslim girl
>OH HEY TRUMP SAID SOME LOGICAL STUFF ABOUT MUSLIMS. LETS MISLEAD THE PUBLIC AND CALL HIM A TRUMP SUPPORTER

careful with your rhetoric, white knighting is not safe anymore. When race war breaks out, you will be treated as a mudslime.

Seriously, what has Trump even said about Muslims that was so bad? That would make someone stab 2 ppl? Calling Muslim terrorists what they are?

Oh, I also forgot that this TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITE SUPREMACIST is also a guy who got mad at Hillary for shutting down a BLACK LIVES MATTER event

>what has Trump even said about Muslims that was so bad?
Kill their families?

>That would make someone stab 2 ppl?
There are crazy people out there. If this guy was only privy to the rhetoric about Islam being a religion of peace and that the terrorists are just bad apples, those people never would have gotten stabbed.

>Kill their families?
He was talking about ISIS when he said that you fucking retard jesus man....
Nothing Trump has said would suggest that "Islam is a religion of peace and that the terrorists are just bad apples"

>The reason the stabbing took place is because of his views towards Muslims
Wrong
It was because some white knights thought they could hit people for their words

>rhetoric about Islam being a religion of peace and that the terrorists are just bad apples
but it's not entirely true, isn't it?

BTW,Those two people got stabbed because they put their noses into something unnecessary for them to get into and triggered the already angry loon therefore they are dead now. They could've just walked away like normal people would do and go virtue signaling the whole thing on facebook or some other shits.

Nothing Trump has said wouldn't disprove or go against that "islam is a relgion of peace and that the terrorsts are just bad apples" is what I meant

Why are leftists so fuking violent?

You're no different from the 90s zealots who blamed video games for inspiring killers. It's a bunch of bull.

>ISIS ISNT MUSLIMS STOP SAYING THAT
>HEY TRUMP SAID TO TAKE ISIS MEMBER'S FAMILIES OUT TO DEFEAT THEM
>OH MY GOD TRUMP JUST SAID HE WANTS TO KILL MUSLIMS FAMILIES???
yeah gtfo retard

It doesn't really matter what he meant. If his rhetoric lead to some crazy person stabbing people then his rhetoric lead to some crazy person stabbing people. You're trying to construct a strawman.

absolutely this is fucking bullshit. local radio was talking about it today and i was fuming.

at this point i cant even tell if its fake on purpose, or because they are so fucking lazy and just grab headlines off of new aggregators.

You're dumb.

He didn't even vote for Trump. Not sure why they're calling him a Trump supporter other than him being white, which seems rather prejudice. Especially for the media to run with it as hard as they are.

>I can't prove him wrong
>I know. I'll just call him dumb and proclaim myself the winner

do you have any evidence to support that, sir?

He was also a fan of Antifa.

Antiflag is very pro-Antifa and anti-Trump. Some of their songs are written exclusively to dis Trump and his supporters.

>Your words compelled me to break the law
>You're the one at fault here
Bonafied retard.

"It doesn't really matter what Beyonce said. If her rhetoric lead some crazy people to kill themselves then her rhetoric lead some crazy people to kill themself."

Do you hear how insane you are? People are in charge of their own actions. If you want to blame anyone's rhetoric, how about the media who has been telling leftists it's okay to use violence? How about Obama's immigration policy that caused the division and anger by bringing in people who aren't wanted here and who have nothing to contribute, but scream XENOPHOBE if you say anything off-target of "Ur the best. Plz rape my daughter."

you sound extremely jewish

Trumps rhetoric? get real baby. crazy is easily explained by crazy. Trump had nothing to do with that mans decisions, butt ohh i forgot we can paint all with a broad stroke of the brush since we lost.

as if Hillary was the president this kind of thing wouldn't happen. It would still happen and the MSM will go all full on "white people are just racists" rhetoric while Clinton says something hollow and anti-white. Don't be obtuse, the worsen race relationship in US is no turning back now, thanks to the past decade MSM constant race baiting, no matter who is the president.

Imagine being stupid enough to believe OP.

> hurr I'll try to COINTEL reality and it will work. HURR.Reeeeee

He did what you faggots always wish dumb-fuck Trumpcucks did. Now you're backing away?

Own it faggots. He is 100% /yourguy/

msm wins if they get a race war.... ohh so does the MIC

>msm wins if they get a race war.
in what way?

fake and gay he had nothing to do with true americans and trump supporters he was a liberal shill used to create fake division

FAKE NEWS FAGGET NIGGER OP

strawmen

>not an argument
also
>strawman