ADMIT IT

ADMIT IT

You would jump at the chance to breed with a jewish girl

>live in an orthodox Jewish area
>all the girls have blue eyes, so many are blonde
>all of them are dressed in long modest skirts and stockings
Why are the guys so ugly but the girls so good looking?

Most aren't attractive, they tend to be very neurotic and have some mental-ish problems that most other women, at least white ones don't seem to have, or at least different ones. Although not gonna lie, I'd definitely wife a cute Jewish chick with a powerful family in order to establish financial and business connections to make myself more powerful.

if a jewish girl was attractive i would, but im half italian so it probably doesnt even matter.

I would, but after that. I would return to my full aryan wife.

Most jews are slavs

>ADMIT IT
>You would jump at the chance to breed.

Jesus...at least post a pick of a hot JAP for fucks sake.

Jews are a cultural not a genetic problem.

Yeah but Christian Slavs are whores

As long as she was a nice decent woman, of course I would, who wouldn't?

Lily James isn't Jewish AFAIK though?

Also...no.

No.

Sage

>jewish women

I would not mind a cute Jewish girl to rule the world with , like any cute anime girl

It depends on who she is. If she can't eat pork, how can I expect her to properly eat my pork?

absolutely

depends how hot she is and how jewish she is

saged

>Jump
yes off a fucking building

Judaism is passed on through the mother. No thanks.

No. Hell no.
They are almost at the bottom of the list.
Niggers are the worst, then jews.

Exactly. Smart evolutionary move, Shlomo.

The Jewbies are a trick. Think of them as central banks of milk.

>
>No. Hell no.
>They are almost at the bottom of the list.
>Niggers are the worst, then jews.

Then mudslimes.

As a Chinese male, yes I would.

I'd rather go for a Jewess than the average Anglo, due to the superior IQ genetics.

Also dem connections.

Yes, I have a Long Island JAP gf, would impregnate

I exclusively date black women tbqh.

NO THANKS KIKE

THEY AGE HORRIBLY AND ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK.

>
>Yes, I have a Long Island JAP gf, would impregnate

Just jack off into a storm sewer and cut out the middle man faggot.

Sure would!

>Sure would!
Jesus...fucking... Christ...

I'd even lick her dad's asshole.

I did.
Three times.
I get sex. She gets money.
Typical.

Does Jewish pussy feel different or something

What am I missing

Only if she was a qt 3.14 who's parents converted and raised her in a chaste, modest, loving home.

>ADMIT IT
>You

>(You)

Yeah every time you thrust your dick in, you can feel and hear the shekels clinking around.

Depends on where you get the Jew from then.
A lot of American Jews are just white Europeans.

Yes, it does.
Every pump gives you an overwhelming urge to yell "oy!" And "vey!".

Fucked a Jew one time. She started making all kinds of fucked up noises so I went soft and kicked her out. Found out at 19 they're fuckin weirdos.

I had sex with a Jewish chick last semester.
Was good. Very good.

Who wouldn't?

I like to cum on their faces

Yeah, cause you are asian jews.

>Why are the guys so ugly but the girls so good looking?
Plastic surgery.

I probably would.

My first kiss was a jewish girl lol last name rosenberg

>ywn conceive yet another baby with Best Girl to add to the litter under the Rebel Flag hanging over your bed

Why live?

Oy vey no thank yous.

Sure it wasn't just someone related to Nazi Rosenberg?

I have a Jewish qt at work who has been flirting with me at work. I'm friends with her brother and her cousin who both work here too.
I really just want a qt white girl but I get a good number of nonwhite women for some reason. I'm not even super attractive, I'm a 6.5 at best, 5 at worst.

Jewish girls will give you the herpes. Ask me how I know.

I don't think the orthodox do that

Tell us more...

only if my sons would be left uncut

id rather die childless, and I probably will

Go back to Mexico

Off the top of a high-rise yeah.

How do you know?
Uh, I'd say she's a solid 9. She likes hockey (I've gone to 5 games with her, her brother, and her cousin), she listens to kinda similar genres of music as I do, pretty conservative according to her brother, she's /fit/ and I've seen her on here before in a /fit/ thread.

You planning on marrying her? Having a couple of kids?

Wondering why sweden will be a muslim country in 20 years

I'm Jewish, I've been around them all my life. Much prefer goy cuties

Actually I don't think I would. Only because last night I was on Sup Forums and someone posted a hot nude jew girl with huge tits, and I was looking, and suddenly noticed she had a star of david necklace.

And AS SOON as I saw it I said out loud, " Oh hell no. Hell with that jew bitch... " and clicked out of the image immediately.

And I kind of shocked myself that I was THAT much against jews that I wouldn't even entertain looking at a hot body wearing a star of david.

I'm a gook, so interbreeding with Jews to give them a taste of their own medicine would be quite pleasing for me.

Wouldn't breeding with one make your kids jewish by default? Since jewishness passes from the mother

Americans are a fucking cancer ugh.

You could probably convince a non-religious one to do that because "he should make that decision for himself"

i ironically fap to the jewess senen demons every now and then, its pretty fun. Im all like "oh look my penis is settling in your vagina" and "here, i'll let my dick occupy your mouth"

Its all ironic though, I still hate jews and usually only fap to slavic women

I don't know, man, fuck. She's beautiful and all, but she's Jewish. My kids would be Jewish and I can't let that happen.
If she wasn't Jewish I'd put a ring on her finger faster than Hitler could say "Final Solution".

mexico has a higher percent cut than clapistan

You could always ask to baptize the children as Christians and raise them as such.

Besides, who gives a damn about the silly Jewish matrilineal nonsense? You know who decides if your kids are Jewish? They do. It's their choice to identify as Jews or no.

Fuck yes they're cute af

We all would. Fuck Palestine and Goyim.

Your kids could be 0% Jewish and wind up converting and being super-Jewish or they could be 100% and convert to another religion and be complete goyim.

I say run with her, have some beautiful kids, and let them decide which one they want to be.

>it's all ironic though

>Most jews are slavs
no, they're slavs

Meant for

>Jews are a cultural not a genetic problem.
jews have higher rates of breast cancer and tay-sachs disease

Fuck, we're all 4 going to the Stanley Cup finals in Nashville so I guess I'll ask her then.

I don't think I would honestly. I'm 100% white (dna test results). That is my tribe and I would only mate with a white woman. Browns and blacks are out of the question.

Jew genetics, not even once...
The evil bargin they make for that +10 Intelligence stat is just to detrimental to a decent character.
Look at the downsides. Sever dislike of hard labor, rat reatures, degeneracy addictions (multiple), racial enemies (multiple)...
Can only pick lawful evil or chaotic evil...
Its a shit race to play, basically only good for a merchant build.

>decent character

nigga, character is something you get from how your raise.

If Jews act like pricks, it's because their parents raised them that way.

Most likely, it'a better to spread your genetics one way or another indtead of not doing it

Sure would.

ashkenazi are genetically predisposed to schizophrenia

Dude Jews roll 'sociopath' more than any other race.

aussies are consistently the best posters on this board

Rather stick my dick in a blender

That's what happens when you send your worst to another continent on the other side of the globe

You'd rather fuck a guy Jew?

bumparoo