I got back my DNA results from Ancestry and frankly was horrified

I got back my DNA results from Ancestry and frankly was horrified.

I am more than 15% Turkish. My grandpa was adopted and was super dark but we never found out where he was from, but he claimed to be Italian so I never gave it much thought

I know many of you advocate for a sort of ethnostate that I now suspect I would be excluded from. What do? Just accept I'm a Turk? I'm predominantly British so does that save me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard
thinkprogress.org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t*rk
>t*rk

enjoy your anatolian heritage, its pretty good

t. georgian

So Turks are closely related to Armenians, Georgians, etc?

Welcome,

1 deny the genocided
2 shill for anything pro türk
3 start diaspora stuff and hate whoever against us
4 you gonna need lots of history lessons
5 you gonna need turkish lessons, you will learn no time
6 once you learn you will start to think in turkish

Gratz, even if you have 1% bloodline you are a Türk.

Tanrı Türk'ü korusun

Next.

yes, turks arent even turks. they are bunch of mudslime larping anatolians.

>Roach genes

You should legitimately consider ending your own life.

anatolian genes are way superior to ""dane"" genes that got no history or anything.

he should be thankful he isnt a snownigger

Nice flag you got there k*rd, you gonna end up like armenians

There is very little actual Turk in the 'Turks'.

im georgian you larping faglord, go make some throat singing in your çomarroom

>Anatolian genes

You mean 5 foot tanned Asians?

I know inbred dunecoon genes are nothing to brag about, but are they so bad you wanna larp as an Asian instead, Mehmet?

>Dane Genes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangian_Guard

Shock troops and elite guardsmen that made Muslims shit their pants on the battlefield? I'll take it.

If you pass, you pass. I'm white enough that it isn't obvious that i'd be considered Mestizo, but i'm about a quarter Lenape, a quarter Scotch, and about half Finnish. Just accept what you are, and others will likely overlook the 15% when the 85% is most obvious.

Siktir o zaman geldiğin yere orospu evladı

fuck u faggot

just check off the appropriate box on the application

We need all the brothers we can get

>5 foot asians

see you are just irrelevant instects that doesnt deserve a page in history book and you became somehow developed in last 50 yrs cuz you are living in a small land that's placed around rich countries and nobody gives a shit, yet you are so incompetent that you managed to fuck yourselves with getting raped by niggers you allowed.

today is peak of "dane relevance" if any. now go keep pretending otherwise, your history is non existant compared to anatolians.

>something something guard
nobody gives a shit

yanma koçum

Who cares you absolute faggot? You want to be a Eurocuck? Turks are much stronger and I will immediately respect the Turk in the room before I respect the white man.

Basically that 15% is the only amount of dna you have in you that isn't fucking pussy

>Irrelevant insects

Replied to the wrong guy Mehmet, I'm not T*rkish.

Hahahaha seni yakan yakmış zamanında, 500 yıllık sistematik bir tecavüzle şimdi çıkıp bin girciyim tirklir birbir tirklir inimizi sikiyi diyorsan yanan belli =)

>t. roach

>Denies Armenian Genocide
>"You're gonna end up like the Armenians!"
Why do Turks contradict themselves so much?

back to your hut irrelevant literal who. this is the last (you) from me before i sleep. think like you are blessed.

hadi canım dombra söyleyip ok falan at sen

>Turks are much stronger
>I will immediately respect the Turk

Nigger strong! Nigger smash! Respect nigga.

No one needs your respect, primate.

burburun bububu gurguru

now i can speak turkish

Oh trust me man I am no roach I am even far superior to roaches, who are superior to Eurocucks. I am a christ cuck killing, cousin fucking, shisha smoking superior Arab man and proud

I hate Turks I just respect them more than Europeans of course and like I said, if I was in a room filled with people and it was all Europeans and one Turk, I would immediately respect the Turk the most by default. European DNA ain't worth the ground my camel walks on

>Be T*rk
>Be assravaged
>Be illiterate

This is what I love about pol, muzzies can't handle the bantz.

Feel free to google what actual anatolians looks like, because you sandniggers sure as shit don't look like them.

>I respect my fellow brown sandniggers more than my historical enemies

Brave.

>Turk
>Italian

>Non whites, with lots of body hair and ape-like temper.
What's the difference?

ROACHED

I also came out 20% Italian, but I'm not sure how to feel about that cause Sup Forums can't seem to make up its mind

Maybe your granddad was an Albanian rape baby or something

No matter what subconsciously you are going to respect the individuals who give off the impression of strength. Europeans are by default beta males, almost all of them. Mediterraneans are significantly better than Nords when it comes to the perception of strength

I know when I'm dealing with a nigger I can outsmart him, but when I'm dealing with a european or asian I can do whatever I want and get whatever I want out of them because I don't respect them as a human because they are the betas of race

I'm thinking about doing this, is the dnajew really true?

You do know everyone around you hates you right?

Apparently in the past few years they have become very accurate

Turks are still an enemy and you can still have respect for enemies. I can't have respect for Europeans or whites in general because you're so beta

I personally want a big-tent ethnostate. Anyone who is 70% or more white is allowed in.

gotta love it when the filthy turkroaches come out of the woodwork. kill yourselves, fucking worthless pieces of garbage.

>all the beta male white subhumans don't like you

Why should I care?

Oh, you do care. You overcompensate to cope for the full knowledge of the fact that if you're in the United States, every time you walk out you front door at least 60% of the people you see want you gone. Another 20% (veterans) want you dead.

You have to go back, Ahmed.

Here's where you belong. In a desert, with other sand niggers.

Except they're all pussies who wouldn't ever say shit to my face though. You know why? Even those tough guys fear us. You lost the iraq war to us. Those veterans are filled with anger for the fact that highly trained soldiers get BTFO every day by random villagers with kalashnikovs

Funny you say people hate me, I guess I don't notice because you're all too much of cowards to show it, just like you're cowards who hide behind drones

Let me suggest this for a summer look. This is how every American you meet would suggest you style yourself.

>No matter what subconsciously you are going to respect the individuals who give off the impression of strength.
Wrong, unless you're a weak form of human life. Respect is counciously granted to individuals for their actions or their qualities. You're confused. You can respect physical strength, but to be intimidated by the ape vibes of shitskin is not respect.
>Europeans are by default beta males, almost all of them.
Europeans came to your desert and drew your borders as they saw fit. Like they did with actual niggers. You saw them as gods or at least powerful white devils before they gave you their knowledge. They have compassion and empathy because they're higher form of human life. You call them cucks because of it but it's the reason their countries are wealthy while yours are shit.
>I know when I'm dealing with a nigger I can outsmart him, but when I'm dealing with a european or asian I can do whatever I want and get whatever I want out of them
1. That's why sand nigger nations are shit also. You don't know what respect for fellow humans is, you know only fear, you all do whatever you want and stop only when beaten, killed or afraid of being beaten and killed. You'd be Uganda tier if there wasn't oil in your sand for whites to find.
2. You can't outsmart a european or asian, that's why you go 'ooga booga I take what I want' on a skinny liberal guy, who you should be grateful to for the gibs. You disgust me. How are you different from the nigger niggers again, sand nigger?

Not sure if your brown-nigger-face understands how quantity works but 500,000 Iraqi half-humans died to around 4,800 American.

Literally everyone hates you. Walk outside and talk to someone. They hate you.

Well, my work is done here. Adieu, sand niggers. Look to the skies and watch for drone strikes.

>Wrong, unless you're a weak form of human life. Respect is counciously granted to individuals for their actions or their qualities. You're confused. You can respect physical strength, but to be intimidated by the ape vibes of shitskin is not respect.

Says the guy from a country that is literally kept together by the fear of torture and by his government repressing his people and keeping you disgusting asian mongrels in line by fear. You're literally so dumb you need to be tortured to be kept in line.
>Europeans came to your desert and drew your borders as they saw fit. Like they did with actual niggers. You saw them as gods or at least powerful white devils before they gave you their knowledge. They have compassion and empathy because they're higher form of human life. You call them cucks because of it but it's the reason their countries are wealthy while yours are shit.
Their compassion is why they're cucks and I can't wait when they all die out because of their weakness (which is happening).

>You can't outsmart a european or asian, that's why you go 'ooga booga I take what I want' on a skinny liberal guy, who you should be grateful to for the gibs. You disgust me. How are you different from the nigger niggers again, sand nigger?

We're different from niggers because we enslave them and kill eurocucks in the process. By the way when is your government going to fall? I can't wait to laugh when the Islamists destroy your lands and kill your leaders when your Soviet-tier leader finally dies and Kazakhstan becomes the next land of jihad

If you think that's bad take a look at my results.
Oy vey!

We did it guys! We protected Israel! That's what your soldiers fight for

This is probably man-made the half- scalping? Who did it?

>That's what your soldiers fight for
>Your

You never assimilated to your US citizenship, do you - diaspora-kun?

No one really cares about or hates turks though. They're irrelevant

Yes I would say I did assimilate but this country is garbage and slowly going to shit. Thankfully I don't need to live here after college and don't plan to

Are you a cute roach?

Time to get stupid, my friend

>appeals to flag
What was I thinking when I gave you my (you)s?

>Their compassion is why they're cucks and I can't wait when they all die out because of their weakness
Their weakness in that they unironically consider you their equals because of kikes.

They can't die out any time soon because the kikes need their armies and nukes to keep you vermin in check. If you outbreed them before kikes turn you into degenerate brown goy cattle then you'll die out next due to global famine, disease and war. Oh this shit will be biblical Ahmed.

>What was I thinking when I gave you my (you)s?
Nice cop out. You and I both know what I said was true. Also I find it funny that being from your country you think you can call anyone subhuman.
>They can't die out any time soon because the kikes need their armies and nukes to keep you vermin in check. If you outbreed them before kikes turn you into degenerate brown goy cattle then you'll die out next due to global famine, disease and war. Oh this shit will be biblical Ahmed.
Doubt this will happen. Take a look at their birthrates. Jews don't give a shit if they die off. They want them to die off to have easily controlled goyim. They'll never be able to control us though because we don't allow their subversion in our society

It will be a great day when Europeans are done protecting them and we can finally kill every last one of them in Israel. It's funny that you mention "keeping us in check." You essentially side with them. You know that we are their greatest enemy but you laugh when they start wars and destabilize our nations. This is why Europeans deserve to be out bred and to die out at the hand of the Jews. If you could ally with the Arab and Muslim world we could work to rid their subversion together, but instead you cheer on their evils

>Nice cop out. You and I both know what I said was true. Also I find it funny that being from your country you think you can call anyone subhuman.
All this is irrelevant to the discussion. You can't even know if I'm really from Kazakhstan or if I am then what is my position within it. How is 'funny how you call others subhuman while you post under Borat flag on 4chinz' even an argument? Not an argument. Why waste my time on this?
>They want them to die off to have easily controlled goyim. They'll never be able to control us though because we don't allow their subversion in our society
By the time whites die out you'll be the new cucks. Mixed with weakest liberal whites, mixed with niggers who are even more stupid than you, degenerate, spoiled, fat and lazy. The few Islamists left will still be terrorists, and you will be moderate cultural muslim consumers. Islam means submission. Look at yourself. You aren't fighting kikes. You're doing 'whatever you want' in US.
>It will be a great day when Europeans are done protecting them and we can finally kill every last one of them in Israel.
It's over. US is controlled by kikes. You can't just go behead kikes in Israel now. You will never have your government in US. You will have to choose between western degenerate existence and being squashed along with a few remaining fanatics. You'd choose gibs.

No. They're Turkmeni tribesmen with some Persian and gavur blood.

They're not "anatolians" the only anatolians during the time of the Seljuk invasion were Greeks and Armenians. Roaches stop larping it's cringe tier

>By the time whites die out you'll be the new cucks. Mixed with weakest liberal whites, mixed with niggers who are even more stupid than you, degenerate, spoiled, fat and lazy. The few Islamists left will still be terrorists, and you will be moderate cultural muslim consumers. Islam means submission. Look at yourself. You aren't fighting kikes. You're doing 'whatever you want' in US.
Well I really don't think we're mixing with white liberal cucks and niggers a lot. Also how are they going to change us? Name any time in history that Muslims were influenced by the culture that we lived among. Never. During every Islamic conquest, the native population submitted to us. Same thing will happen in Europe. We won't allow western degeneracy to pervert us because as we have more kids in Europe, gain political representation, we will be asserting our faith and values. Just like in the past, every place we Arabs and Muslims have conquered have adopted our Arabic-islamic culture. It will happen again. I'm not even that religious but one thing I'm happy about is how the Quran cannot be reformed or changed. It's strictly prohibited and because of this, Jews cannot effect the Muslim population too much. Although things can be forgiven, most pious Muslims are not going to want to accept any degeneracy.
>It's over. US is controlled by kikes. You can't just go behead kikes in Israel now. You will never have your government in US. You will have to choose between western degenerate existence and being squashed along with a few remaining fanatics. You'd choose gibs
We will see about this

>I got back my DNA results from Ancestry and frankly was horrified
I'd be horrified I was so stupid as to pay for the privilege of giving my DNA to the CIA and the perpetual commercial rights to my DNA to Ancestry.

thinkprogress.org/ancestry-com-takes-dna-ownership-rights-from-customers-and-their-relatives-dbafeed02b9e

As long as you're not Muslim it's meaningless.

T. Amerindian raped by moorish rape baby

theres different between anatolian rums and greeks

To be fair, nobody is gonna want to have anything to do with his beady-eyed roach DNA.