THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

Never forget, Sup Forums, never! The South will rise again to take back our country from the filthy red scum!

youtube.com/watch?v=dBLb8xywIPo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uuw1xxdJLc
rs2vietnam.com/wiki/doku.php/gameplay/factions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only time a southerner rises is when he drops the remote control

thats actually not bad

Thanks. I just want everyone to take some time to remember those who fought and died fighting against that other group of murderous commies (besides NK) who raped and killed the country of my grandfather.

>Nixon gave us our independence and swore to defend us
>Democrats destroyed that deal
Always kill an enemy before a traitor.

Fuck, reverse that. Traitor before enemy.

THIS. If it hadn't been for libshits America would have won. Everyone talks about what-if the Germans won WW2 but what if the US had won the Vietnam war and Korea? Kep the commies out and maybe somehow caused the collapse of communist China? Such a better world that was missed.

>Vietnam

lol no one cares about that shitty war anymore. Hence why we're repeating the same damn mistakes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>Hence why we're repeating the same damn mistakes in Iraq and Afghanistan.
We didn't learn from the past. We should have slaughtered everyone in Afghanistan who even looked at us cross-eyed, went into those Paki hills AQ is hiding in and used nerve gas, tac nukes, whatever it takes. And fuck Iraq, tha place was flat on its back and meant nothing to us except the neoCohens wanted the oil.

Thieu lost the war with his retarded micromanaging.

The final offensive wasn't even supposed to be a full on invasion until they realized Thieu's retardedness allowed them to rout ARVN.

Learn from the past now and see what happens if you overweight desert niggers aka southerners try any shit again.

i hope you do, fucking leftists (of all stripes) need to be purged

You should punish the fucking hippies too, they not only fucked Vietnam, they grew up and fucked america

i fucking hate hippie libshits with a passion

That's the one good thing Bush did during his war: he ignored them completely. Just paid them no mind at all even though the protests were almost as big.

>the protests were almost as big.

No they weren't. Name a single instance the National Guard had to be deployed because of Iraq protesters.

It wasn't even close.

12 more hours for Rising Storm 2, anyone else waiting? I thought that shit would hit at 12am.

They had to call out the Guard because of protests? You're not confusing with the race riots are you?

>Rising Storm 2
What's that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
>pic related

Vietnam game coming out in a couple of hours, been watching movies and docs in the meantime.

holy fuck i forgot this was coming out

get hype

youtube.com/watch?v=yBYMluk3R4s

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uuw1xxdJLc

HORRY FLUCKING SHIT I AM SO ON THAT
>only for PC
GODDAMMED PC-ONLY LIBTARD COMMIE FAGGOTS

RIP, user, that shit is fun and you can play as Viet cong

Can I play as ARVN?

I'll have to buy a new one, mine is kill

>ARVN
yep

Confirmed factions
>People's Army of Vietnam
>National Liberation Front
>US Army
>USMC
>ANZAC
>Army of the Republic of Vietnam

rs2vietnam.com/wiki/doku.php/gameplay/factions

I doubt it.

All I've got is my phone and my PS4 so I'm kinda fucked.

>Army of the Republic of Vietnam
Aw man I'm actually gonna have to lay down the cash for a sweet rig aren't I? I don't know shit about building my own.

Ayy my man
Can't even sleep cause I'm so excited to be blasting commies from my cobra

This thread has been taken over by rising storm 2 Vietnam
I've been in closed beta since wave 2 AMA

is it good? does it lag, etc

Same, I can't sleek kek

It's very easy, I didn't know shit ether but I used 2-3 YT videos and I built 2 gaming computers.

I'll give it a try. I was just looking at Alienware's shit and hell no, I'm not paying that. What vids did you see? Would Sup Forums be any help?

Search up Carey Holtzman on YT, he has a ton of good videos showing how to build computers, pcpartpicker is also a great site to check if the PC items are compatible

I'll check it out user, thanks.