Why do niggers hate science?

Why do niggers hate science?

>that vanilla position
>most dangerous
lol pussies

They hate what they fear and they fear what they are unable to understand.

Which is everything besides chicken and purple drink, oh and stds

whitey be controllin the weather to keep the black man down n sheeeeeeeeeit

HARPA nigga, look it up

Doggy is NOT fun
fight me IRL

i agree, it's my least favourite position. Legitimately prefer fucking missionary over it.

Missionary is great, especially if you got a pretty girl. I don't get why it's so frowned upon.

People hate what's different or substitute envy for hate rather than owning up to the envy, black people aren't so dumb that they can't admit intelligence gets you money but admitting any shortcoming is your own fault is painful, so science and intelligence itself becomes oppressive.

Ergo, they hate science.

Marxists also hate science, which is why they came up with hate facts. Science therefore becomes oppressive.

Some girls have better backs than stomachs.

how is that dangerous at all?

How is this bad? Because it hurts your knees or something?

>How is this bad? Because it hurts your knees or something?

Could be, carpet burns lad

I like the easy butt hole access and thumbing it when I'm pounding away.

Also leaning forward and biting neck prison rape style feels awesome.

Most dangerous is really having a woman ride you, dick slips out and can get rekt if she comes down on it wrong.

I'm guessing fake news. Giving that doggy has been THE goto position for all of humanity, for, oh Idk, 200k years or so.

Yup...

But you have access to the best soft part of the neck in missionary. But yeah I agree on the butt and riding stuff.

Because they reached the pinnacle of science while whitey was still in caves

Facts be racist and sheet!!

When you're pounding away hard as fuck perhaps a little sloppy from booze and then it comes out and rams into her lips or asshole unexpectedly. Made chicks bleed this way

Missionary is for love doggy is for animals/shikses

good. i love doggy

im already skeptical over anything that says "science says" anyway