Christian General

Evening, Brothers!

All are welcome in this thread - tonight we're here to discuss every aspect of Christian life and the best ways to handle the degeneracy in our societies around us, and our church families.

What denominations do we have representing, tonight?!?

t. Orthodox catechumen

Other urls found in this thread:

turnbacktogod.com/king-james-bible-kjv-bible-as-pdf/
youtube.com/watch?v=KACG9UdxmOs&t=155s&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=17
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/5307/how-can-psalm-1379-be-defended
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're lurking with interest, here - have a free PDF of the bible:

turnbacktogod.com/king-james-bible-kjv-bible-as-pdf/

Christianity & WWII:

youtube.com/watch?v=KACG9UdxmOs&t=155s&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=16

Based YURI Explains why a Christian society is the best society!

youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY&list=FLJAFY2kKKb5sg79yld7T3hA&index=17

Non-denominational evangelical :):)
Been doing my first study through the Bible for the last few weeks and finally found a church that actually follows the word of God.
Catholics can blow off.

Fuck ur white hat nigger

>all are welcome
Even black Christians like me?

Post rare christ chans.

i am a christian i have been for 9 years but i think i want to become Jewish for the money and power do you think i should or not?

Greetings, my friend!

That's great! Theres actually several catholic converts in my church. The thing is, that there are some completely corrupted denominations in the world, but we have to remember that there are good, honestly, wholesome people who are our brothers in faith in even the most crooked establishments. For this reason I do my best to respect all pious Christians, as proud of my denomination as I am.

Jesus loves you too. Also, its not happening, because it never happens. Unfortunately.

Of course! I affirm personally that Christianity is the only thing which can save black American society from the jewish degeneracy, which pushes upon it its criminal culture, promiscuity, hedionistic behavior, lack of family structure/responsibility/etc.

I truly wish there was some way for the average black teenager to see it. Any ideas?

AoG
Its time we fix the heresy of Arianism once and for all. Deus Vult!!!

That's one of my favorite Yuri moments.

Gnosticism portrays Demiurge as an inferior "evil" god who created the world who appears as the "God" of the Old Testament. He was also known by different Gnostic teachings as Adam Kadmon, Choronzon, Samael, Saklas, "Fool", or Yaldabaoth, "Son of Chaos". He is said to have been the devil, but some sects consider them to be two completely different entities.
In most schools of Gnosticism, Demiurge was created by Sophia, exiled from the Pleroma for her desire to create something outside of it. When she created the Demiurge, she was ashamed by it; to hide her folly from the Pleroma, she created a great cloud around him and built him a throne. With no awareness of the Pleroma or the Monad from which all things were derived from, the Demiurge concluded it was the creator of all things. It then fashioned the material universe in an unconscious imitation of the Pleroma, and made the first human in the image of the true First Man. Though it could not grant him a soul (having no awareness of the Pleroma) Sophia pitied it and granted Adam a divine spark that gave him life. The Demiurge was infuriated when Adam thanked the true God for his existence instead of him and sought to ensnare him in the material world through Eve; however, Sophia sent the serpent to tempt Eve, granting her and Adam the secret knowledge of their spiritual nature. The Demiurge expelled them from Eden when he learned of this, and has since sought to keep the souls of mankind bound to the material world.

Is he the one former KGB agent who did the interview where he talks about cultural subversion?

The concept of a Demiurge is that it is an artisan figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe, but not the true creator deity. Though it is commonly depicted as willfully ignorant of the spiritual universe, the Demiurge itself and the material it uses to create and fashion the universe are considered uncreated and eternal or copies of the product of another being, depending on the system. In some of these systems, it and the rest of the material universe will be sent to Hell, where it will become the judge and torturer of the damned.
Gnosticism portrays Demiurge as an inferior "evil" god who created the world who appears as the "God" of the Old Testament. He was also known by different Gnostic teachings as Adam Kadmon, Choronzon, Samhe

Yes! If you have not seen him yet, you absolutely should. It's one of the best and easiest to swallow redpills.

Yes

Didn't he also have jungle fever?

Saklas, "Fool", or Yaldabaoth, "Son of Chaos". He is said to have been the devil, but some sects consider them to be two completely different entities.
In most schools of Gnosticism, Demiurge was created by Sophia, exiled from the Pleroma for her desire to create something outside of it. When she created the Demiurge, she was ashamed by it; to hide her folly from the Pleroma, she created a great cloud around him and built him a throne. With no awareness of the Pleroma or the Monad from which all things were derived from, the Demiurge concluded it was the creator of all things. It then fashioned the material universe in an unconscious imitation of the Pleroma, and made the first human in the image of the true First Man. Though it could not grant him a soul (having no awareness of the Pleroma) Sophia pitied it and granted Adam a divine spark that gave him life. The Demiurge was infuriated when Adam thanked the true God for his existence instead of him and sought to ensnare him in the material world through Eve; however, Sophia sent the serpent to tempt Eve, granting her and Adam the secret knowledge of their spiritual nature. The Demiurge expelled them from Eden when he learned of this, and has since sought to keep the souls of mankind bound to the material world.

The concept of a Demiurge is that it is an artisan figure responsible for the fashioning and maintenance of the physical universe, but not the true creator deity. Though it is commonly depicted as willfully ignorant of the spiritual universe, the Demiurge itself and the material it uses to create and fashion the universe are considered uncreated and eternal or copies of the product of another being, depending on the system. In some of these systems, it and the rest of the material universe will be sent to Hell, where it will become the judge and torturer of the damned.

Daily shitpost threads sure are fun.

psalm 137:9
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Muhammad pls

I don't remember that bit of the Bible

Below are 17+ verses that support the Doctrine of Election (sometimes referred to as predestination, but technically not the same). These are verses that don’t need other verses to support them. These verses alone are plain and clear. If we were to do a full exposition of predestination, the list would be even longer.

How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You
To dwell in Your courts.
We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Your holy temple.

– Ps 65:4

The Lord has made everything for its own purpose,
Even the wicked for the day of evil.

– Prov 16:4

And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

– Mt 24:31

now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?

– Luke 18:7

So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,

And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,’
Says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago.

– Acts 15:17-18

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

– Romans 8:28- 30

Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies;

– Rom 8:33

for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God’s purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,

– Romans 9:11

>any ideas?
I don't think Christianity can be used to help anyone these days until it has a cohesive strategy for the upbringing of humanity. Young people see Christianity as this group full of hypocrisy because they group together various opposing denominations.
You can't use Christianity as a whole to help black teenagers because some will become attracted to a more nationalist perspective of Christianity, assume Christ was black, then become black supremacists while others will go a more passive route, ignore Christ's race, and believe in race mixing.
The fact that two entirely different philosophies can exist and both call themselves Christian leads me to believe that this religion has splintered too much to be helpful for uniting people.

In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;

– Romans 11:5-7

but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

– 1 Cor 2:7

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,…

also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

– Ephesians 1:5,11

knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you;
He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but oForn God who has mercy.

– Romans 9:15-16 (the whole chapter)

God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?
– 1 Thes 1:4

But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.

– 2 Thes 2:13

Paul, a bond-servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness,

– Titus 1:1

Try quadruple-spacing next time. That spreads the word of God like nobody's business.

according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

– 1 Peter 1:2

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

– Rev 13:8

Aren’t some of these so obvious??

Some that believe in free will may try to avoid proper hermanuetics when it comes to these verses to support what they believe, or they flat out just reject these verses. But it’s clear. And if all glory is to God and not to ourselves and if we were dead in sin before we were saved, how could we raise ourselves from the dead? To deny predestination you’d have to reject God Omniscience and that He even had a plan when He created the heavens and the earth. Thank God He has predestined us, because it is

>that image
Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

I was baptized Roman Catholic and went to catholic school up until college and I think any other kind of version of Christianity is totally wrong, I don't know if it's just me. I forget what kind of "Christian" this guy was, but he was saying that Jesus had a brother, and I thought that was total bullshit.

I count myself as true non-denominational, in line with Paul's advice to the Corinthians. However if I had to pick a denomination to align with it would be a mix between the apologetics of the reformed and the religiosity of the Orthodox traditions.

Ephesians 1:4-5 ESV / 191 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love he predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

Romans 8:28-30 ESV / 147 helpful votes

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Ephesians 1:5 ESV / 127 helpful votes

He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,

John 15:16 ESV / 105 helpful votes

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

Romans 8:29 ESV / 102 helpful votes

What are your thoughts on usury?

Do you use banks' services?

How do you feel about people who do? Do you pray for them?

They would never accept you since you weren't born a rat.

Absolutly not. First, and I say this as someone who is "financially blessed" in my career, you dont need to be Jewish to make good money. I feel like I'm being trolled, but I'll answer anyway. All things on Earth are temperary. If you do this, you're choosing to sacrifice your chance at eternal salvation for whatever your current idea of materialistic wealth/power is.

If you deny your creator to your fellow man, Jesus will deny you to the holy father, and thus you'll never be allowed to enter into his kingdom.

The Christian life is the best life IMHO, there are plenty of earthly rewards which come from living a wholesome life with minimal sin. I hope you stay, personally...

Can you share with us a little background on what exactly you're reading here?

I think he said that he had an Indian wife or something? If I remember correctly its in one of his speeches on YouTube.

If/when you all get bored with these posts, just remember that Jesus loves you and god will lead you to everything that you need on this earth. He will forgive you for your sins, and that you're welcome to church any time that you want. You might not be interested in this now, but sooner or later you might be.

T. Born-again atheist of 12+ years

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/5307/how-can-psalm-1379-be-defended

“No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.”

Satanic Gnostic deception.

Why are her pupils so scared?

How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You
To dwell in Your courts.
We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house,
Your holy temple.

– Ps 65:4

The Lord has made everything for its own purpose,
Even the wicked for the day of evil.

– Prov 16:4

And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

– Mt 24:31

now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?

– Luke 18:7

So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,

And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,’
Says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago.

– Acts 15:17-18

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

– Romans 8:28- 30

Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies;

– Rom 8:33

for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God’s purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,

– Romans 9:11

For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.

– Romans 9:15-16 (the whole chapter)

God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel?

– Rom 11:2

In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God’s gracious choice. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened;

– Romans 11:5-7

but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory;

– 1 Cor 2:7

He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will,…

also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will,

– Ephesians 1:5,11

You don't just get a big bag of money when you convert to Judaism.

Orthodox Jews are usually pretty poor anyway. Stupid leaf.

I'm confused; is there something wrong with it?

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

Jesus had many brothers and sisters.
It takes a great deal of faith to believe the virgin birth of Christ, but only a fool believes that Mary remained a virgin for the rest of Joseph's life.

knowing, brethren beloved by God, His choice of you;

– 1 Thes 1:4

But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.

– 2 Thes 2:13

Paul, a bond-servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, for the faith of those chosen of God and the knowledge of the truth which is according to godliness,

– Titus 1:1

according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.

– 1 Peter 1:2

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

– Rev 13:8

I am unsure of what to do
I am unbaptized, and my family, while teaching me Christianity, never took me to church for a service.
My father had "No Preference" as his religion on his dog tags, but was baptized and had a Christain funeral.
I believe it was a Lutheran baptism.
My Mother was raised the same way as I was since my grandmother "didn't want to force religion on her children"
My Great Grandmother on that side was asked by my Great Grandfather to raise the children Catholic, but she didn't.
I am leaning away from becoming a Catholic, and there is an LCMS Church on my campus.
Im not trying to go shopping for a religion, and I dont know if being more involved in religion would help me in my life, but it feels like something I should do.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

It's true. Not only do you not get free shekels, but they take your foreskin.

Filthy Jew worshippers. Keep washing those nigger feet and raising your daughters to whore for lowly invaders.
None of you are even fit for my Axe. I cannot get into Valhalla by fighting men who are worth less than shield maidens.

FUCK OFF

THIS IS Sup ForumsITICS NOT RELIGION

RELIGION GOES IN /LIT/

FUCK OFF

>REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:
>(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.
>The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.
>They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)
>Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).
>Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)
>Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad
>'s'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.
>Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.
>Lucifer = Morning Star
>Jesus = Morning Star
>Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope
>Judaism = pre-Christianity
>Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism
>Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

That is the cringiest thing I've ever seen in my life

I'm not Jewish.

>catholics never read their bible

jesus had several siblings...

>being a odinist larper

what are you 12?

>usury

I personally don't, my only debt is my mortgage which I'm paying off quickly. My vehicle(s) are paid for, and I live rather frugally despite having a quite comfortably-paying career.

I believe that FIAT currency (like the dollar, see pic related) is a ploy by the jews to steal the wealth of the average (American) citizen, and as such most of my investments are in tangible assets.

For insurance, I have very little - its only for extremely bad incidents and I wouldnt even have that if it werent for the incredably legalistic society that we live in.

Other than that, every morning I pray for safety for myself and the crew that I work with, that the lord may watch over us, guide us, and help us to work safely. Despite being around industrial machinery and tens of thousands of pounds of steel every day, we havent had a serious injury in years.

My takeaway is that the bible instructs us to loan money intrest free to "our people" for lack of a better term, like family and extremely close friends, but otherwise charging interest isnt forbidden.

I personally like "loan sharks" and I feel bad for people who use them.

I pray that one day they will be able to have a wholesome, christian "circle" around them to help them through such worldly problems, and that they will become more financially competant and have better options/prospects (career wise, etc) one day.

All our ideas of the justice and goodness of God revolt at the impious cruelty of the Bible. It is not God, just and good, but a devil, under the name of God, that the Bible describes. The Old Testament is so full of contradictions and wickedness and could not be the Word of God and …we dishonor God by ascribing it to him.” ~ Thomas Paine

“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.” ~ Bible, Exodus 15:3

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘ – which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

Jehovah is Satan/Lucifer/ Embodiment of Evil
(Highlights)

JEHOVAH, is a crazed ego maniac, who thinks he is God of the Universe,

Here are a few reasons I believe this:

1. He created man for his own gain (to do work for him in the Garden of Eden, like you may play with all these gadgets and levers but don’t touch the self destruct mechanism!)

2. He demands sacrifices, (because there is a strain in the DNA he doesnt like, which is why he demands sacrifices of all kinds, he needs death, so he has less to worry about the DNA strain that gets in his way of his own ego driven goals for Earth). You see of course it would please Jehovah, because Jehovah is like trying to be “GOD” of the Earth by controlling it through the manipulation of languages and races for his own sick purposes, and yet Jehovah sounds to me like some dude who is manipulating the system! Jehovah is SATAN, LUCIFER.

The Dark Bible – God, Satan, Jesus, Heaven

i keep hearing about nordic pagans,when in fact the roman/greek pagans were 1000% better,wy do you believe that your paganism is worth a damn

After several months of lurking Sup Forums, /christian/ on 4+Sup Forums, and studying the prophecies in the bible, I think I've become a zealot, and I don't really care about anything but God anymore. New crusade when?

Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.” (Psalms 18:7-11)

Comment

Consider that these verses describe an angry (wroth) being, spouting smoke and fire, whose secret place consisted of darkness. This devilish entity sounds like a description of Satan, but believe it or not, actually comes from the Bible as describing God.

God rejoices your death

“And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.” (Deuteronomy 28:63)

when our pope isnt a cuck

If the religious mind believes that God represents a loving God, then one must wonder about God, as described in the Bible, who would rejoice to destroy some of his creations.

Should we hold honor to an insane God? The Bible assures us that God possess an evil spirit with hate, and full of wrath, and here he rejoices in destruction! God appears completely devoid of any wit or humor; a mental state that psychologists have observed in many schizophrenics.

Fire Of God

“Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.” (I Kings 18:38)

Comment

We get told that Satan involves himself with the eternal consuming fire, yet the Bible makes it abundantly clear that hell fire comes directly from God.

The Evil Spirit Of The Lord, 2

“And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.” (I Samuel 19:9)

Comment

Consider that many modern Judeo-Christians consider God the opposite of evil, yet here we have, again, the clear Biblical wording of evil coming from the LORD.

In early Christian history, several Gnostic cults believed that the orthodox Church as well as the Old Testament, came from Satan. The Church, of course, labeled these Gnostics as heretics and burned their books as well as the heretics themselves.

Reading the Old Testament appears to affirm the observation that God and Satan, if not one in the same, at least work as a team.

(See also I Samuel 16:23)

Evil Bible
(Highlights)

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

oh shit

first) i was not trolling you this was a real question
two)but what awaits me after i died heaven sounds quiet boring and bland compare to other religion like Norse religion were i am promised constant battle all the food and booze i could eat and drink why should i believe in a religion where i am not promised things like that that could make me more happy when i die explain this to me because i might become a pagan now

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

This type of criminal behavior should shock any moral person. Murder, rape, pillage, plunder, slavery, and child abuse can not be justified by saying that some god says it’s OK.

Stories from Ancient Sumerian Texts about “The Gods” Origin……

The concept is oddly similar in terms of it the afterlife being some strange almost transhumanist merger of souls and awareness back out of the temporal and in to the eternal.

Whatever it is, I don't think it would be boring and bland unless purgatory is real or something. Hell I would guess is not so much eternal torture as in Greek myths, but something that might as well be that bad as you exit the infinite reality.

Indulgence is sin,
Also it is Heaven,they never tell you what you are going to get,because you get anything you want,reincarnation/valhalla/whatever,if you want it God will probably give it to you

Honestly, if you feel that you're being called towards god, than you probably are! When I came out of my fedora phase, I felt this in small amounts, which were enough to peak my interest in the church, which ultimately lead to me just randomly showing up one day at my local orthodox church!

Do you know what I would recommend for you? That you acquire a bible (You can buy one on amazon for around $10, or find it for free in internet form if you'd rather with a quick google search).

Start in the new testament, the book of Matthew. If you have any questions, google search the verse and you'll find much discussion on it.

From here, just try to find a local church which appeals to you. My Orthodox church has a wide variety of ages of members so I fit in (I'm in my 20's), but some are solid older folks.

This isnt a bad thing in and of itself, but fellowship is an essencial part of the Christian life, and this is easier in some cases than others.

But the point remains, whether you've done any reading or not, just show up. Its like if you want to learn to swim, you can read about it all that you want, but sooner or later you have to jump in the pool :) Even my smaller church has bible study classes every week, if you make it on Monday morning the people at any church will welcome you in, guide you, probably give you some reading material, etc.

They'll get you started, user. Between that and reading your bible when you have time (Or, on audiobook if you perfer), you'll be off to a great start. I wish you the best, and pray for you!

Where should I let the Priest touch me? Where did he touch you?

i don't have any morals to be honest
rape,slavery,child abuse is kind of my kink i don't know why i don't get off on this shit but for some reason i keep watching it

He probably put his hand on my head or something like that when I was baptized, but I was too young to remember.

The Jewish doctor on the other hand, I can show you the scar on my penis.

It is imperative that the centre of the Christian world be relocated to the Americas

You should trust your priest to touch you anywhere. He represents God, why wouldn't you want God to touch you,user

so could i ask god to make me a god then?

Oh yes,yes

Because you need Jesus, my friend. Stop seeking out filth, pray more and read your good book some more.

10/10 reply. I'm used to the fedora trolling when I make these threads, but the Paegan trolling is something new. I havent seen it before, oddly.

Filioque now fuck off with your BS

Deuteronomy 28 is addressed to the nation of Israel. In verses 1 through 14 God calls them to obedience and promises blessing if they will obey. Verses 9-10 are a beautiful summary of the opening part of the chapter. Then in verses 15-68, God warned them that if they were ever disobedient He would punish them. In spite of their complaints to God about His care for them, it is clear that they felt privileged and special. Earlier in Deut. 7:6-8 God had told them that He had selected them to be His own people, not because of anything that they had done or were, but because He loved them. God revealed His heart for them. They were loved and cherished. Now they were about to enter the Promised Land. They were excited and eager to enter the land of Palestine and take possession of a land that was once their own.

As a side note, it is important to remember that the Promised Land had been promised originally to Abraham and his descendants. After Joseph was sold into Egypt (Gen. 37:26), one of his descendants, Jacob, moved his entire family down into Egypt (Gen. 46:1-34). After four hundred years (Gen. 15:13; Ex. 12:40-41) of captivity in Egypt the Israelites were returning to the land in which Abraham had been living and was now promised to them. Consequently, in Deut. 28:63 God sends them a message. Even though He cherished or delighted in them, they would still be punished if they were disobedient. Verse 63 sends that message using strong wording. The Hebrew word that is translated twice as “delighted” in verse 63 is SUS. The word means “to delight, to be glad, to be pleased or to exult.” It is a weak Hebrew word that God used to express pleasure. So when God says that He delighted in the Israelites in the past, He was making a positive statement but just as willingly He will punish them in the future if they disobey. Later in Deut. 30:9 God tells them that He will SUS when they return to Him.

> (1/2)

I'm not knocking the perpetual virginity of Mary tradition, but I'll tell you why so many who read the Bible reject it: In Matthew 1 it says that Joseph didn't know Mary before she brought forth a son. (Which has the nuance that he knew her (meaning slept with her) after Jesus was born.) And also that one of the James is referred to as the brother of Jesus. Also at one point, it says that Mary and Jesus' brothers approached.

I don't think it really matters one way or another, though :)

In Ezekiel 18:23 God says that He does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked. The Hebrew word that is translated as “pleasure” is HAPES. It is not the same word that is used in Deut. 28:63. This Hebrew word is actually repeated, occurring twice. Our English Bibles do not indicate that the word is repeated. The repetition adds emphasis. HAPES means “to take pleasure or to desire.” By repeating HAPES God made a very strong statement that He does not enjoy the death of the wicked. He might cause their death, but that does not mean He really enjoys it. He would rather not. Because of His holiness He chooses to punish – or SUS – but He does not take HAPES. Therefore, when God disciplines or destroys us for our disobedience He willingly – “delights” – makes that decision, but He does not really enjoy their death.

> Quoted from www.neverthirsty.org

> (2/2)

You could ask of course. But that's really kind of the crux. There is no God but God. That's the whole concept of the story of the archangel Lucifer being cast out of heaven into Earth (eternal -> temporal) as a metaphor for Hell because all he wanted to do was to be greater than God.

That doesn't mean you have to cuck yourself to get 72 virgins. That's just a fundamental basis for where to find your morals.

then you would enjoy the Old Testament bible nd the god Yahweh my friend for He LOVES these things

yeah i'm not gonna do that in my opinion when you die you become a god and get your own universe and can do everything that god can do

he sounds awesome
the reason i want to be a god is so i could understand life and human nature it self

Join the Mormon Church. You will fit right in

My wife and I are at a good church now, where the people genuinely care about you, and the church is against sin. Nevertheless, we find that there will always be some bad things going down at church, and it is good to get your knowledge directly from the Bible rather than sermons. We're definitely more comfy and happy now though!

satan is always watching

you think i would in what regard?

God is angry at unrighteousness, but loves the righteous man. Satan loves sin (unrighteousness), and hates what God likes. It makes no sense to try to identify the two.

Well think about this. You have a limited time before death to do that. Nobody is stopping you from doing whatever you want with the short time you have to be alive.

After death? I don't know if you get to be alive again after that in some way shape or form or not, but the possibilities sure seem to be greater than when you're a mere mortal. So I would say focus more on the now while you still have time. There might be no going back, whatever awaits you when you die.

>Deuteronomy
>in the truth
>degeneracy

So query for you all:
The Book of Tobit is both Catholic and Orthodox canon. It contains:
"Upon arriving in Media, Raphael tells Tobias of the beautiful Sarah, whom Tobias has the right to marry because he is her cousin and closest relative. The angel instructs the young man to burn the fish's liver and heart to drive away the demon when he attacks on the wedding night."

Did this literally happen, according to you?
And does the angel Raphael condone marrying your cousin?

i think there the same person because if you look at the old and new bible he kind of a dick

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

Hey guys,
I'm a 23 year old australian bloke, i was raised in catholic schooling but had the rebellious "edgy athiest" phase from about 15 until 20, since then i haven't really believed in anything but i now find myself feeling spiritually lacking.
I want to return to Christianity but the catholic church is cucked beyond belief and the pope is a heretic, so there goes what i would have defaulted to due to my upbringing.
I'm also at this time unable to truely convince myself that god exists though i want to try.

Any advice for me to go forward?

so in normie terms what you are saying is yolo?