Why are Asian males so bitter towards white males?

Pic very much related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because asian males fucking suck. they're arrogant, stuck up, and never want to do anything fun, just play WoW or starcraft

Ive only fucked white women in my life. I dont understand the fetishistic appeal of asian women you white guys have

Sure you have

Because they're in denial about women being sluts deep down. Sluts chase any new source of dick and don't care about society, which pisses off anyone who doesn't understand why women need to be restrained. Similar with how white men hate coalburners and the niggers they fuck.

White men are upgraded to Asian men. Similar IQ, treat women better, usually value school and work, taller, nigger dicks, and don't look like the same guy copied over and over again.

They're lazy and stupid if they don't work crazy hard. Even Negros have more potential than the Asian.

> slightly lower IQ actually, + tend to me poorer and a leftist scumbag

Asian whores prefer black dicks actually

I wonder if there is some organized group posting miscegenation threads throughout the internet.

>tend to be poorer and a leftist scumbag
>most Communist revolutions have occurred in Asia

Hey Frenchy, the IQ difference is insignificant. We also tend to work hard in school to get good jobs. On top of that bing taller with nigger dicks and more out going personalities make white men the better choice. Asian women agree.

Not sure why you would put down your own race and defend them unless you're a yellow yourself.

they arent you faggoty retard. The gook is our greatest ally.

i live in an apartment complex inhabited almost entirely by various asians. our balconies overlook each other and every morning i get my nice old chinese granny give me a wave. sometimes she asks me to help her with things like killing spiders or catching mice. her daughter cooks out on the balcony, she squats over this little gas stove and makes the most delicious smelling shit i could think of. the bros downstairs are vietnamese, and everytime they see me their faces light up and we smile and wave, even though we dont know each others language. when i pump up my speakers and play alan parsons project on a sunday afternoon they come outside with their beers and enjoy the music. the ones next to them are chinks, and they work and work and work and take care of their children, who themselves are enterprising younuns who have half-assed garage sales every now and then. once i bought something from them but didnt have enough money in my pockets to buy the other thing i wanted, so later that day they had left it on my doorstep as a gift.

i love asians. youre a faggot and a cuck if you hate the slope. they are our friends. they keep to themselves. they dont racemix and they dont try to. they are polite, enterprising hardworking characters and id bash the everloving fuck out of anyone who picked on any member of my gook-cabal.

the one across the balcony is a 40-year old jap milf type who i desperately want to bone. they all ask me how im doing, they all know that the white man is here as their bro and keeper, to protect them whatever may come. fuck OP

t. Wang

yeah all those bro tier Asians on r/asianmasculinity

>t. Sgt Jack Mehoff

says the leaf.

My ancestor was one of Hindenberg's drivers and my great-uncle was a Gestapo chief. Trust a faggot like you to question someone's pedigree you filthy mutt.

Don't make stuff up, """"(((Aryan)))""""

Your ancestors were English criminals and now you defend dog eaters on Sup Forums.

>Gestapo
That's not how you spell Kempeitai, zipperhead

They aren't. I live in nyc whites an Asians are allies here. The shit skins are the problem

I unironically as an Asian man prefer women who are like this. Really gets me horny.

Dude you're not even trying. Everyone hates black men Asians most of all

How long have white men been fucking Asian women?

Most of them here are shit skins. They try to act like niggers a lot of the time. But I mean standards here are lower- if you're a poo who works hard and is decent for society Ill have your back any time.

This. Dylan roof was cool with Asians too. Tbh if they didn't vote Democrat I would say open the borders to them

Hope you mean "reclaim my race" horny, and not "beat off in a closet" horny.

Because you lump us in the same group as Niggers and Spics when you say "People of Color".

kek the idea that you think this is soooooo unusual and a larp shows how brown and polluted your countries really must be. sad!

fucking race baiting/mixing threads filling up the catalog. fuck off schlomo.

Any white guy who procreates with a chink woman is the same as a coal burner. These chinks need to gtfo out of western countries both men and women.

1945 when the transitional Jap government organized a platoon of professional whores to prevent American GIs from naturally forming rape camps, as would be the logical conclusion from the Japanese mindset.

I just fuck and dump them. Same as any other untermenschen

Because it's so normal to write pages on why you love asians

yeah but that asian is ugly... 4/10

>being threatened by gooks

jesus m8 you need to get your test levels checked or something if youre honestly threatened by asians. the more asians i see, the safer i feel. gooks are a domesticable animal, and highly intelligent with a great family structure, unlike some other races that we know of. calm down. embrace the yellow, they are our m8s. westerners could learn a lot from the asians, especially since weve flushed family values down the drain recently.

someone post the starcraft version

you sound like the kind of beta who would say white power

Yep. If the world was only Asians and whites we'd probably already have space travel. Not that we'd even need it really because earth would be a literal paradise.

It kind of makes me angry as shit when I think about that.

Maybe it's a white woman.

ever since a chinese woman laid eyes on marco polo

possibly even before then

>pages

that took me about 45 seconds to type you illiterate mudblood.

>USA
theres literally a 50/50 chance im talking to a brownskin right now. how about you sit down there paco, instead of infecting the rest of the world with your embarrassing postmodernist filth. youve shamed yourself and let the rest of us down.

>If the world was only Asians and whites we'd probably already have space travel
How?

no offense to True Americans, i love you guise. still, you have rats in your house.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0

>less focus on why nigs keep shooting each other daily
>MUCH less on terrorism
>probably a few other things im not thinking of ATM

BIG

Because we'd have the entire worlds resources with nothing holding us down. Imagine how good a school would be with only white students and white teachers. Imagine if they didn't dumb classes down for niggers. Imagine if they didn't dumb down teacher requirements for niggers. Now imagine decades of this in a peaceful society.

Just imagine how different our society would look. Very light gibs for emergencies but most people would never be on them. Everyone is a productive member of society. Almost non existent crime.

Nobody voted democrat except for fucking obongo cause he used his nigger wizardry. All asians end up republicans because all asians want to be and eventually end up rich, which makes them want to not have to pay gibs to niggers. Only poor asians vote democrat on their way to being rich and republican. You can tell where an asian family is based on the car: civic > camry > acura > lexus. before acura, democrat, after acura, republican.

>same guy copied over and over again
wew lad

you realize asians think all white people look the same right?
its common for people of different races who haven't seen much of a particular race to not be able to differntiate the subtle differences between faces

most white people think all asians look the same because they haven't seen that many asian people to pick out the differences
and most asian people think all whites look the same because they haven't seen that many white people before

In the US, Asians went heavily dem you dumbass.

BLEACHED

Oh yeah, because gingers look the same as Swedes and Koreans look totally different than Chinese and Japanese.

That's total fucking bullshit and you know it.

Well, I voted for Trump, and I'm Indian. And my mom and dad did too! And before that, we all voted for Ron Paul except my mom. She voted for Romney, because she said he had nice hair and was a good white boy, the kind America needed.

He's right though. There is an article about it on the jewpedia

yeah no
you're a fucking moron friend!

besides obvious things like HAIR COLOR
the FACES of white people all look the same to asian people
even some black people make this observation

but asian people do NOT all look the same to other asian people
deny it all you want you just show stupid and untraveled you are

"Asian" usually refers to ching chong asian.

Cool story bro. Has nothing to do with the fact that Asians are Dems.

I have always had an odd theory about the reason America has always been so involved in Asian affairs (pacific war, Vietnam, Korean war) is because white American men secretly want to bleach Asian woman. has anyone else ever though about this

>it's true, I saw it on Wikipedia

K den. Time for bed now, Timmy

Part of it ties in with r/Hapas insanity.

Most Asians don't get to experience western freedom

EURASIAN MASTER RACE FUCKING WHEN???

i say realistically we could breed out the weaker gooky traits such as low-test using our leftover valhalla-mana that we gained during the roman era. say for every half-breed that gets born that means you have to breed with a white. could we not just absorb the chink and make of it a worthy bloodline? i know they have it in them, for the gook is an ancient and noble race with a lot to offer desu. adding water to our blood and gradually rebuilding is better than adding poo, right?

the gook is far more audacious than we give them credit for. how do we bring them on board?

well then i guess i'll go to the poo thread... i just wanted to be popular... :(

r/asianmasculinity

pic is funny bc shit is on all your food

Pic related.

Why not start out with south asians they already have some white in them and are segregated by aryan-ness already!

Been to Japan, Korea, and China. All rook same. Flat face, squinty eyes. Long torso with short legs.

Where as whites like meds and Nordic look quite different in the face.

Deny it all you want, Chang. But it just goes to show how stupid and untraveled you are

>the gook is our greatest ally
FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL

The only people who are triggered by white men fucking Asian women are Asian males, autistic hapas, and 30+ year old white women who want to "find a good man and settle down" and quickly finding that a lot of the good white men are picking traditional Asian women who have only had 1-5 sex partners over the doughy, aging white sluts who think not shaving their legs is empowering.

I swear, this is one of the saddest "Muh Dick" threads I've seen.

irony is funny because shitskins take over your homeland

hapas are already considered the nobles of asian society

especially the women are valued for their looks and often become models, singers, and actors just because of their white looks

south asians? you mean like indonesians? if thats the case i say nah because theyre the least compatible. id be talking about japs and koreans if anything. could you be more specific?

Lol I like Asians and don't agree with this thread but that pic

Left: SJW trash
Middle: just a model picture
Right: negress

Tfw you can't even get whatever you call bleached by Asian memes bc there aren't any :(

Ha I knew my dog whistle would work.

Here come r/asianbetavirgins

Even niggers get more Asian girls than Asian guys in the west.

Oedipus complex

I meant high caste hindus like myself that are tired of being called poos but can't go back to India because it smells too bad. I have 150+ IQ and I only make curry on weekends, can I be australian?

>been to japan korea and china
riiiiight

im spanish if you must know but i was born in a place with a lot of asians and grew up with asians all my life
im guessing you can't even tell their languages apart by seeing their writing or hearing it
let alone the differences between one asian person to another

yeah but how do we weaponize this process?

also fun activity for anyone interested... go to this site called chinalovecupid.com and sign up. watch what happens for keks, compared to regular dating sites in your own country. they truly want to get a bite of the white privilege pie.

heaps of asian women want to get their breed on. i might start a company that just ships cryo-frozen cum to asian women and charge them 100 bucks a pop. any NEETs interested in jizzing in a cup for profit?

I actually can but keep guessing there Jose.

Tell me about the different flatness of the Asian faces.

>first pic
oh yeah... i forgot why i hate women

>MUH DICK

Japanese has both kanji and katakana, chinese only has characters and sounds more sing-songy than Japanese, korean has lots of little circles and lines completely different from nihongo and putonghua and sounds deeper and with longer vowel sounds. Checkmate, burger.

>dreams of being a nigger and not providing for or raising your children
>wanting to create a bunch of mentally unstable hapas

Not sure which is worse

aaaaalright sport

you keep saying whatever you want
but the simple fact is asians who live in asia can't tell white people's faces apart

i wasn't talking to you though

hard mode is telling the difference between katakana and chinese

Hey Eurasiantiger, plebbit get boring tonight?

only problem is that the asian girls dont like dark skin because its a sign of peasantry and working in the fields etc. they value light skin above all else. personally im OK with injuns because theyre clever fucks. if you can find a way to remove the dark-skinned trait that comes with equatorial living, i cant see how anyone with common sense wouldnt be on board with this rainbow coalition. poo-euro-gook breeding program ASAP

They won't sign up because asian women expect monogamy and a stable bread-winner to help rear their super child. Seriously, every asian woman thinks her kid is fucking jesus reincarnated.

Here we go again

Where I went to university there wasn't a single bmwf couple. The only interacial couples i saw were wmxx, imbf and amwf

Maybe they should get their squinty eyes checked

an american lecturing on hapas

kek off you stupid dunce. youre already infected, nobody wants to hear your drivel

Kys. There shouldn't be any breeding between races. I'm 100% on board with a white-asian alliance. No poos though sorry.