Other urls found in this thread:

journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(10)00325-0/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joseph

>I, an intellectual

Sure bro.

>@Satirony

indeed

>It's societally prevalent so just accept it.

So is female circumcision in Africa. So is "institutionalized racism". Why can't you just accept that?

>prevalent

maybe in his echo chamber. not in the real world thats for fucking sure

>It will become prevalent, so you must "just accept it"

Yeah, no

It's not socially prevalent anywhere outside of tumblr and college campuses.

Not to be that asshole, but...

journalofpsychiatricresearch.com/article/S0022-3956(10)00325-0/fulltext

I mean fuck, it's almost as if people research this shit.

>multiple genders
he's right. there's two.

Wonder Woman has 95% Fresh Rating.

>just accept it

Well, I guess that's it Sup Forums, we're done...

Hitler

We wuz psylosophers, nigga

So was slavery in 1845. Fucking retarded niggers

Felipe and "i, an intellectual" is in desperate need of a biology class. Instead of a gender fluidity course or whatever the fuck they are called.

The science is irrelevant if gender is socially constructed. The issue here is not descriptive, but what we as a socirty recognize and respect. We can as easily and justifiably reject their assertions that a man can become a woman or that there are more than two genders as they can make those assertions. They have nothing to force us to adopt their views.
Literally the only thing that will change my mind is if full cyborg bodies came out, and a dude got a chick model.

Hitler

There are two biological genders. Male and Female. The rest either represent either defects or straight up mental illness that seems to be encouraged and pushed by the media. These are also why these are very low in number compared to the rest.

>it's probably difficult to prove scientifically
Jesus Christ, the amount of doublethink these people use baffles me.

>Respect people's mental Illness and attention seeking.
Nah, you're alright.

What's with all these faggots crying RESPECT ME RESPECT MEEEE.
Respect needs to be earned you stupid cunts.

It's funny when you think about it, they claim that the notion 2 biological genders/sexes is a social construct.

But the only thing that's a social construct about these things is not the 2 biological sexes/genders. But the notion that gender is fluid, that gender is a choice or a feeling or a sense of self, and that gender is changeable, it goes completely against biology.

THAT'S what's a social construct, and it has been socially "constructed" by cultural marxists very recently over the last decade this notion that there are more than 2 genders.

Things are not correct because they're (((societally prevalent))). There are 2 genders (there is no difference between sex and gender by he way) and they are defined by your chromosomes, as follows:

>XX = female = vagina
>XY = male = penis

Saying otherwise is just wrong, and we have the science to prove it. Odd how (((the party of science))) never mentions that

People seem to forget that we need psychologist and psychiatrist to diagnostic this mental illness. Just few years ago "they" came up with a new field where people got paid to diagnose and treat these mental illnesses. Now the crazies walk among us. Yet, they are few, but we are many.

That is all this is, and people are forced to change their ways of going to a public bathroom because these mentally handicapped people that have no worry but their own.

There is no need for a doctor to explain what the hell kind of packing I came with from a male/female gender relationship.

It is a nonargument that only works (before it is rebutted) by people that invoke biological sex to defend the social consensus that gender is tied irrevocably to sex, by saying gender is sex.
Just bypass that whole shit, and admit that you are defending the social consensus. State, "this is my standard for woman/man" what can they do? All they can do is try to shame youbinto recognizimf their right to be recognized as what they are not, which only works in Canada.

> I can't prove it, just believe me.
Joseph is the only sane one.

Science itself is a social construct anyway, which is why the entire fucking srgument 'call thing i dint like social cobstruxt' isbretarded

Phonepositnf

>Saying otherwise is just wrong, and we have the science to prove it.
Because the purpose clearly is to destroy the normal and biological relationship between man and woman by suggesting that you are not who you are but who you "feel" you are. Conning men into believing they're not really men if they "feel" they're not, and women aren't really women if they "feel" they aren't. And then to fuck these young people up even more they suggest they prop males up with female hormones, and females up with male hormones and even fucking them completely up with surgery aswell so that they can't reproduce and can't go back to reproducing.

Do you think anyone outside the US (where this is worst) our outside the west in general things gender is a biological or social construct or has these problems? No they are a) breeding like rabbits b) laughing about this entire notion.

Surely the one that refers to xitself as an intellectual could not be in the wrong!

>Science itself is a social construct anyway, which is why the entire fucking srgument 'call thing i dint like social cobstruxt' isbretarded

The study of biology is not a fucking social construct. These are facts. Holy shamoly of relativism we have going on here. When you've convinced yourself there are no provable facts or tangible evidence whatsoever which is what you just did, then whatever you imagine then is that way eventhough it isn't.

Please go jump out the window and test if gravity exists on your way down. These biological facts are just as ironclad as gravity.

Holy shit we have a real live moron in here.. What the hell are you doing on Sup Forums? keep your mental illness contained on twitter and tumblr please.

Science is the objective (not subjective) study of how observable reality works and functions and what governs it. Its the study of how things are not how we WANT them to be. It's not a fucking makebelieve social construct. Which is why in science you can't just say things are like that because you "feel" it's like that you frigging dolt.

So ofcourse for you to play that makebelieve that genders are fluid or social construct or don't exist in the empirical scientific biological sense, you have to rule out all facts and evidence. Which is what you just did.. "science isn't real it's just like a social construct maaan.."

The scientific method and the respect we have for it is socially constructed. We agree to say something is "objective" or "concrete fact" if it meets our scientific standards like reproducibility, operationalizabikity, consistenxy etc.
Our view of the sorld is socially construxged. Language is a social cinstruct. Dont get triggered bitxhboi.

Do you think it's a choice of a female to have a uterus or grow tits? No it's completely governed by genetics and completely outside that persons control unless the genetics are deliberately tampered with somehow ofcourse before this development occurs.

The genes just do what they're instructed to do. They don't wait for your fucking consent or sit in some prompt waiting for you to decide what gender you "feel" like you "want to be" that particular day.

Similarly gravity isn't suspended because you "feel" halfway down towards the ground in mid air that it was a mistake that you jumped out the window.

>The scientific method and the respect we have for it is socially constructed. We agree to say something is "objective" or "concrete fact" if it meets our scientific standards like reproducibility, operationalizabikity, consistenxy etc.

Wrong.. wrong wrong wrong.. The genes aren't socially constructed, they do things regardless what your fucking consensus is.. the physical world does similar regardless what your fucking consensus is..

The purpose of science is to document this, and in the case of biology to document what governs living biological organisms. Yes you can say that science can make whatever consensus it wants, but if it doesn't abide with what it's actually observing and can be tested, then it's wrong.

Science and biology is not wrong about this issue. YOU ARE WRONG. because you ignore how it very obviously functions. Simply based on your own deluded "feelings". And you ignore the evidence that it functions that way in a dingbat way by saying that if it disagrees with you it's just a "social construct maaaan".

>It is socially prevalent
Guess we should go back to the earth being flat too then

>Our view of the sorld is socially construxged.
this is your brain on nihilism. why not kill yourself, since the will to live is a social construct anyway?

It's truly scary that people like you are walking around being that stupid, how much money have the burgers spent educating you to the point that you don't even know the difference from consensus (which can be completely arbitrary) and biological verifiable facts?

Today you and your group of loonies can have a "consensus" that the moon is made of swiss cheese, that doesn't change the moon whatsoever it just means you're a retard who disregards evidence.

That "gender is fluid" is the moon is made of swiss cheese argument of biology. A consensus made by a bunch of dingbats who didn't care to know about actual biology and biochemistry. But instead peddle their notion which is PURELY IDEOLOGICALLY AND MENTALLY DRIVEN on twitter and facebook and in other places.

>societally prevalent
not an argument

>It's socially prevalent so just accept it

So is stoning gay people to death in the Middle East, should we accept that?

Sometimes i wish that you and your bunch of loons would have a "consensus" that gravity doesn't exist and then all jump out of the window of a tall building to show all of humanity that you can fly. Then you will on your way down discover the difference between scientific observable facts and ideology or what you call "consensus and social constructs".

And then you can also test your theory if it works if you identify yourself as an otherkin tweetybird if it somehow changes you biologically. Protip, IT DOESN'T.

If gender isn't linked to sex then it doesn't exist. It's like a favorite color, it's inconsequential and means nothing. All that matters is one's physical sex, and that's male or female sans the 0.000001% of the population with chromosomal disorders.

It's a typical sign that someone is a leftist when they end sentences with "just accept it" or something of the like.

>It's like a favorite color, it's inconsequential and means nothing.
thats a good analogy, i like it

Who has the least likes?

>psychiatric research
How the fuck west became this cucked that people not only think gender/sex is defined by your mood, but also that other people have to respect otherwise it's "bullying and muh ptsd".