Why are niggers scared of the woods? Seriously, go to any park and its whitesville...

Why are niggers scared of the woods? Seriously, go to any park and its whitesville. Why can't niggers go out and appreciate nature every now and then? Every single black person I asked this has told me they "don't do woods" and never go camping. Are woods racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/15/in-pools-young-blacks-drown-at-far-higher-rates/9146213/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They just got down from the trees. What makes you think they want to go back?

This.

And the rednecks.

they're also scared of the ocean

I can't recall seeing one swim in the sea

Lol

My SHTF plan is to run into the woods and make random pagan-looking totems out of chicken bones and logs. Will keep the niggers out because they are superstitious as fuck.

nah, you just don't really know any black people

Apparently, you don't know black people. They avoid the woods like its a cotton plantation.

i think you dont know niggers very well. They don't go into the woods, and if they do, they never do it to just relax and have fun. Nigs don't do woods round here

Europeans evolved a larger brain by going into a hostile environment and survived by forethought, planning

Camping takes this evolution and turns it into a hobby. Half the fun of camping is planning, packing your supplies, talking strategy....the sheer mastery of your environment

Why would black people enjoy something they didn't really evolve to do?

Existing in nature requires a level of agency and self-reliance that niggers lack.

Also, they're addicted to their cellphones and social media to the point that they make teenage girls look like Ted Kaczynski. No cell service in the woods.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen a nigger in the woods

Black Africans despise the bush. It's seen as a hungry monster trying to swallow up human farms and villages. The bush is an evil place haunted by evil spirits, savage beasts, horrifying diseases, and marauding killers. In many African languages nightmare translates in idiom as "the bush is approaching".

they do

No matter what religion they claim, niggers are animists—they believe that inanimate objects are inhabited by spirits. This is why news stories always read “73 people killed by guns in Chicago this weekend” instead of “73 people killed by niggers in Chicago this weekend”.

To a nigger, the woods is filled with bad juju and evil spirits.
Plus, can you imagine a nigger trying to survive even a weekend camping trip without public transportation, 7-11s, McDonalds, or da liqqa sto? They lack the ability to plan for the future.

Also, FPBP.

This. Niggers may act like savages and that they are all alpha, but when it comes to the woods and spooky shit, they fucking lose their minds. Niggers don't like scary stuff, and they are extremely superstitious. Its not in their nature to be in heavily wooded areas. Its not who they are or where they are born from.

Niggers have never done very well in forested regions
Whites evolved in them so it comes natural to us more than any other group

Because no black people have ever survived a friday the 13th movie

Same story with shitskins in germany - that's how we will beat them in the end, when the natives are the minority - another Varus battle kek.

Nice analysis, most whites don't get it. It's not that blacks think literally everything has a soul like the Japanese think. They believe almost every object or natural feature is a RESIDENCE to one of the myriad spirits flying around.

You're full of shit, it's easier to talk a crowd of Hell's Angels into an evening watching a performance of Pagliacci than it is to talk niggers into going camping.

...I feel as though American Indians might have a better claim to that than we do. I mean, they would, if they weren't all drunks and living in tarpaper shacks and mobile homes these days.

Black people hate getting their hair wet and avoid water in general. Hardly any darkies can swim. They are 5 times more likely to drown in swimming pools. usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/15/in-pools-young-blacks-drown-at-far-higher-rates/9146213/

I read an article about some niglets that drowned trying to save a friend who fell into the river, not because the river was strong, but because they were such shitty swimmers.

Sheer mastery of your environment, as in spending three days in the woods with food and chinese made equipment you just bought at walmart?

Whites in general can hack it in the woods better than most but the vast majority of the population couldn't survive for any significant period of time.

Niggers hate anything that is peaceful and nice

Ancient white people came from the forest

Varg said so.

Pic related.

your ancestor

autism is the natural state of the white man

Valid point. Your average black from a bumfuck village will do absolutely fine in the woods. Western blacks are mostly lazy spoiled fucks with un-honed abilities.

the forest is our natural environment

lions, tigers, and bears

> Mastering nature bullshit via camping

Get real you dipshits. Half of you fools have never caught a fish, nor could you survive without the conveniences of modernity.

Camping hardly proves your survival skills.
At best, it shows your appreciation for nature.

evolutionary reasons, niggers evolved isolated for 60000 years in savannahs and deserts. Tropical forests are not in their DNA. They don't see shades of green as whites do. Even our eyes were differently impacted by evolution.

>look ma, im projecting

Nobody is questioning the jungle survival skills of Brazilians...it's your specialty after all

If you're going out with a two thousand dollar tent that erects itself with the pull of a cord, and has a built in solar-powered iPhone charger, and you spend three days eating Mountain House food without ever leaving that tent, then fine, you ain't mastered shit. You just took civilization with you into a random clearing.

But most campers are not nearly that gear reliant.

>Why are niggers scared of the woods? Survival in it alone.Getting a lot warmer. I worry about my atheist friends who seem very alarmed by nature too. Even the always hated agnostics get that part right about about nature and niggers. Sucks to have the niggers. the church and atheist after you at the same time.

Does the pope shit in the woods?

cro-magnid races built civilization by having curiosity instinctually outweigh fear.

the opposite is true in sub-saharan africans.

Now, I think about it, every time I went out for a hiking, I never saw a nigger. Ever.

Do you honestly want them out there fucking up nature?

In America atleast it's almost entirely a cultural thing. Blacks are raised by their own to value material good in life and only that.
For those who are spiritual or pursuit any sort of personal enrichment are taught that sort of thing only comes from the church.
As far as most are concerned there's nothing of value to be found outside of civilization.

I want to fuck it

I sure fucking hope so. White people need a place to just be white and the woods provides that. I will fucking shoot a nigger if i see them shooting a fucking rap video in the God damn woods.

nippon keeping up with the bantz once again, I see

The National Parks Service has confirmed that niggers don't like the outdoors so they have been trying to attract them because the National Parks are "too white."

redneck hunters maintain a watchful eye to keep their forests clean

Are you joiking? The three most important aspects of survival: food, shelter, and water; are packed in or provided by the campground. There is literally no hardship or inconvenience to provide these basic provisions.

The idea that buying portable shit and taking it somewhere else to use it somehow makes you a survival expert is laughable. I have more respect for hikers who actually create some sort of physical challenge beyond piling loads of crap into your car.

I love nature, but only when it provides amazing sights like waterfalls, expansive views, or wildlife. It literally has nothing to do with the idea that visiting nature presents any challenge.

Imagine if the Koreans knew this during the LA riots
>Nigger gets shot by white cop
>White cop is found not guilty
>Dindus and Spics chimp out to Korea town
>Suddenly, they stop just outside of Koreatown
>Lines of salt drawn around the perimeter of the town, ox heads skewered by wooden poles are decorating every street, and leftover blood from the local butcher is used to draw pentagrams everywhere.
>Suddenly, chanting is heard everywhere.
>Local electronics shop owner lets town borrow speakers and place them everywhere.
>"Hamnjanakalamabidosija"
>Suddenly, gooks exit from the shadows clad in robes with spoopy masks from gook holiday.
>Dindus and spics flee, and never return to Koreatown.

>One tree in Africa
>One hungry Cheetah
>Woods
>Thousands of Cheetah
Shiiieeet.

is being out in the wilderness only a white people thing? it's like every other race that hit a certain level of "civilization" immediately abandoned nature. why is this Sup Forums? are the forests and mountains the true realm of the white man?

>campground

Found the cityfag.
Campgrounds are for senior citizens and faggots.
Good gear is a luxury, not a requirement.

It might be made in china, but it wasn't originally designed there, it actually takes more planning to commission stuff to be built in a far away land where the cheap resources exist to build them more efficiently.

Same.

come to the forest brother

They grow from there.

I have literally never seen a nigger hike

>tfw you accidentally summon an ancient spirit

Lesnik will protect.

That's a solid plan. I'm doing the same in SHTF scenario.

there is no gibmedats in the woods. its like some animals like crows and raccoons lives near other people in the city and scavenge their garbage, you don't find those animals in the nature

> that monument

lol. We have one of those.

What about tigger nigger woods?

Holy shit that's fucking hilarious.

Guys...we need to acquaint ourselves with the sorcery of the Thule cult for future nigger-terrifying use.

Batman figured this out nearly 100 years ago.

Oh. I thought it was just water they were afraid of. Okay. Move to pond in woods when I get old. Got it.

Youre the first and only one to mention a campground, retard. Noone is talking about your pussy ass version of "camping" but you.

Asians hike and camp more than any other group of people i've come across. Koreans and japs especially. Granted 99% of them are entirely gear dependent, but they spend a LOT of time outdoors and on trails.

>be black
>want to go to woods a lot
>did so when younger
>Went only three times
>no one in family wants to go anymore
>meet white girl
>both of us want to go to the woods
>too poor at the moment to take time to do it
Its not fair. I fucking hate living in the desert when I get that feeling of going innawoods.

They "don't do woods" because they don't have the scapegoats to blame their suffering on.

A lot of african tribes have traditions where the whole village moves into the woods or whatever nearby wilderness and sets up camp for ceremonies such as boys coming of age (circumcision etc)

A lot of other blacks literally live in the jungle still, such as some parts of PNG.

Abo communities still hold skills for surviving in the outback, finding water, butchering roos etc. Well some of them, the ones who aren't fucked with alcohol and petrol sniffing and handouts.

Maybe this is only valid to basketball americans.

>Criminals are [] superstitious
>it's an omen
Batman was a hypocrite from day 0.

>doing things that require forethought and planning like camping, hiking, fishing, etc

There is your problem. We all know niggers cant plan or think of the future.

>too poor to go camping

Fucking nigger. Camping is just sleeping outdoors.
I'm assuming you can't afford a truck to carry all the food your White gf requires for 3 days.

I literally have no camping gear.

>fat white woman
Fucking disgusting, I only date petite white girls because I fucking hate fat people.

Blacks come from the desert

They grow up in urban areas with very little nature around them and no dad to take them fishing or camping.

Tarp, thermal mat, couple blankets, some string, a lighter?

Check out some youtube on survival skills and you might get the urge to go practice some minimalist camping. Spend a day making a little shelter, setting up a fire, make some traps and fuck around you really don't need much stuff.

fpbp

Pretty sure the female to take along would not be happy with minimalist stuff. She froufrou but at least she outdoorish. Would need to set up a possibly modern campsite and go on spiritual hiking and shit. She likes me because I'm like some sort of big bear defender or some shit.

Woman are a burden but pussy is worth it.

>I only date white girls because I fucking hate nigger sows.

FIFY
I don't blame you user. Nigger "women" are the foulest creatures to ever be spawned on the Earth.
>literally
Millennial faggot.

I would wait until next season, ticks are out in full force this year because of all the rain. Better to give her a good first experience than mess it up and turn her off of nature forever.

They don't like trees cos they get hung from them. Pretty obvious desu

Go back to California you retarded chimpanzee. We don't need anymore niggers nor liberals here. Too many accidental disappearances of your type in the woods anyway, Tyrone.

Yeah maybe not. I take mine out to do this kind of stuff occasionally. If you can make a somewhat comfortable setup and then sit around tending the fire and drinking some rum, it can be a good time. There's just enough simple things to do to keep you occupied, the shelter, the food, the fire, maybe some drinking, so your mind is clear. You don't need to worry about anything in the world but making each other comfy and safe and dry through the night.

I don't think she likes it as much as me, I've spent months at a time living in the dirt in the army. But I think she likes learning a little bushcraft and seeing me in my element, for short periods.

Listen, it's about state of mind. When whites go into the woods, we commune with nature. We feel peace, even when we are stalking a deer. We listen to our minds, our hearts, our bodies. He harken back to our roots. We try to feel what our ancestors felt. Niggers are incapable of any of that. They just feel scared of the unknown, and nope the fuck out. They will not win. They are weak-minded. Muh dick just makes a bigger trophy on a spear point.

The only black person I know who goes into the woods goes in there to smoke weed away from his parents.

We used to play airsoft out innawoods, but nowadays only marijuana will bring him into nature.

I love dressing in black robes and wandering through the woods and its the reason they dont go in there. They are scared.

>Ever dating a whale of any race. That is just degenerate in my opinion.
From my experience in black woman is that most of them are too demand and not loyal enough to trust with anything. There been one but she was way to independent for my liking.
>Not wanting more black conservative millennials.
Don't deny it but blacks influence the culture of this country more then whites. Not saying to suck my dick but direct your attention to the niggers.

Yeah, after seeing this thread and looking into stuff again, I recall seeing some people sharing that on dumbbook but I found it odd because the people who shared it were the typical pretend to love outdoors kind.

>Commiefornia
No I'll stay in based Texas or move to either rural Oregon/Washington.
>liberal
Nigga I voted for Gary "What an Aleppo" Johnson. Trump was a close second.

Yeah that exactly what she wants. Thankfully her brother is is /k/ommando tier so she is not completely useless. She just is just a smol girl.
Would be great to get in some more vocalized sex too while there.

It's why I fucking love hiking.

I am safer wandering through a forest full of starving bears and mountain lions over a Urban jungle like Chiraq.

They just dislike nature

Just start thinking of niggers as children with the bodies of adults and pretty much everything they do or say makes much more sense.

I think the statistics are more people dissapear in the woods or public parks like yosemite than any other place, dont have sauce at this time.

TOP KEK

You think leopard, Gingis, cheetahs can't climb.

>I'm an extra-super special red-pilled house-nigger
>LOOK AT ME WITE BOI!!
>I GOTS A WHITE WOMMEN

You're just like every other nigger I've ever met.
Only niggers and weeaboos brag that their women are shit.
Men know that good women are trained, not born.

what you mean that nigger tigger from winnie the boo?

The same reason many rural whites wont go into the city. It's a strange and unfamiliar environment.

Nigs are just more vocal about it.

>OH. OH HELL NAW. THEY GOT FUCKIN TREES N SHIT. YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP.

There's that banter from nippon again

Some Hispanics but they do this mostly nearby where they live. They are not the long travelers to other states like whites. Whites will go cross country or to other countries just to clime someone else's mountain. I'm a spic when I went from California to Zion National Park in Utah I was the only one there. It was 90% white, 8% Asians/Indians 1.1% Hispanics and .09% blacks. In these far isolated places you could count all the niggers in one hand for the entire week. Far isolated places is white/asian majority because they have the money and time. Blacks/spics mostly don't have the time nor money.

I'm one of a few spics that goes cross country.

Something being a burden doesn't mean it shit. I know the downfalls that come from a relationship like any other man who has been with a woman and I can balance the pros and cons to something that is more pro in nature.

>good women are trained, not born.
Incorrect, there are many factors then just their birth nor is it something I think of. Woman become who they are based on their upbringing. Yo will need to get to know them and their family to be understand how a woman will act. Also the fact of you thinking that the best woman is a trained one is just shows how pathetic and boring you are. Woman should be tamed to the point of not cheating. You as a person must prove to them that they shouldn't by being the male you are.