Interracial marriage is on the rise =D

"WASHINGTON — More and more Americans are marrying people of different races and ethnicities, reaching at least 1 in 6 newlyweds in 2015, the highest proportion in American history, a new study released Thursday showed.

Currently, there are 11 million people — or 1 out of 10 married people — in the United States with a spouse of a different race or ethnicity, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data.

This is a big jump from 50 years ago, when the Supreme Court ruled interracial marriage was legal throughout the United States. That year, only 3 percent of newlyweds were intermarried — which means they had a spouse of a different race or ethnicity. In 2015, 17 percent of newlyweds were intermarried, a number which had held steady from the year before."

washingtonpost.com/politics/1-in-6-newlywed-spouses-are-of-different-race-or-ethnicity/2017/05/18/edf81d20-3be9-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html?utm_term=.3464ad3e2d21

Your tears are tasty!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oc5I9
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remember to archive media with a reputation for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/oc5I9

is this a bot? did you find that link in 13 seconds? holy shit you guys have issues, is it in your bookmark? do you spend all your time refreshing Sup Forums and looking for "FAKKEEEEE N3WWZZ!' schizophrenic shit?

leave your mom's basement

How can I deliver my tears to you I want you to be happy

Is bot, friend. How are you today?

I have a very good brain.

>inb4 how can white boi even compete

How can white bois even compete?

i'm already happy by seeing your tears

Keep chimping out just like the recent alt-right terror attacks,keep it up, It'll backfire hardcore soon
spends his life getting radicalized on a pony site. lol

Sorry friend I do not own camera I am poor
I can go to post office tomorrow to give tears if want that

I live in Washington probably far from you sorry I cannot give tear at this moment but will be ok.

god dammit

no, i can see your tears through the post you losers make
tu sais que les seuls personnes qui ecrivent cette phrase ignorante sont blancs n'est-ce pas? Aucun noir ne vient ici post des affaires aussi connes

Tes BBCs threads, ce sont des blancs qui postent ca egalement

il y a des noirs qui lurk et beaucoup font du shitposting pour trigger les Sup Forumsacks

je suis africain actuallement, jte garanti que yen a quasi pas. C'est un shithole cet endroit, jviens just pour voir des ptits racistes malheureux

A la fin de la journee. je vis dans une province sans affirmative action, tt les membres de ma famille immédiate sont medecins (je ne suis qu'un etudiant tho),le plus vieux est neuro chirugien.La vie est belle pendant que les ptits racistes passent leurs journees a pleurer. Le seul truc qui m'enerve c'est que ca vous radicalise, le quebec shooter a quasiment toucher des amis

Si t'es ici,c'est probablement pcq t'es un raciste malheureux comme eux right? lol,good luck avec ton mental health

vu le quebec shooter j'ai plus l'impression que il y a un hausse du far right meme au canada
moi perso je viens ici pour rigoler entre les thread "is x white", "redpill me on this blue pill"," is degeneracy degenerate",les mecs qui se battent entre les islam is redpill et islam is degeneracy, et les thread bbc

this is mostly gonna be mulattos marrying spics, chinks marrying spics, jews marrying goyim etc. whites don't really race mix.

>Asians were most likely to intermarry in 2015, with 29 percent of newlywed Asians married to someone of a different race or ethnicity, followed by Hispanics at 27 percent, blacks at 18 percent and whites at 11 percent.

Whites have the lowest rate.

>— The most common intermarriages were between a Hispanic and a white spouse at 42 percent. The next most common was between a white and an Asian spouse at 15 percent followed by a multiracial and a white spouse at 12 percent.

The article doesn't even mention black within this context. Must be pretty low.

called it

ah jvois, dsl d'avoir assumer que tetais comme eux

mais ouais, regarde la derniere photo que j'ai post. C'est le genre de truc qui creent des terroristes, des dylan roof (le gars qui est allé tuer 9 black dans une église black). Ya vrmt des fous ici, c'est bon de savoir qu'ils sont malheureux mais srx ils devraient s'en prendre a eux meme et non aux autres

Keep telling yourself that.Whatever helps you forget that you'll cry yourself to sleep tonight
gonna change that for u m8

>gonna change that for u m8

Sure you are, little man.

sinon on average tu le sent comment le taux de racisme au canada
ma vision est un peu faussé par mon temps passé sur 4 chan
tu considere a combien de % le nb de raciste globalement

wife is half italian and 1/4 cuban 1/4 randowhite
me german and english
is our kid white?

>Your tears are tasty!

Why do I care?

It's not me that's partaking in bestiality.

Yours too, leaf.

How triggered do you get when people refuse to give the articles you shill clicks? Do you get paid anything if they don't get clicked?

The low IQ sows will be bred out of the white gene pool, solving the problem

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

It doesn't matter, mongrels and degenerates will be cordoned off soon.

If you read your article whites have the lowest rate of intermarry so it's just minorities intermarrying with each other :) . Another reality you must accept is that universally majority of all women from every race prefer a white man over a black man ^^

je vais etre honnete. Je passe la majorité de mon temps à l'université et je suis constamment entouré de gens bien eduqués, les racistes que je rencontre sont souvent non éduqués, des genres de rednecks. Au quebec il semble y en avoir + que dans le reste du canada. tant donné que je ne suis pas souvent en contact avec ces "rednecks" je ne pourrais pas te donner de chiffre exact

globalement? tu veux dire dans le monde?

non c'etait plutot la diff entre le quebec et le canada
car j'ai cru comprendre que le quebec est plus right wing que la moyenne canadienne

effectivement, il y a + de racisme au quebec qu'au canada. Surtout vers la fete du st-jean (genre fete "nationale" du quebec), ils deviennent tres "patriotiques"

je vois et du coup tu pense que c'est un bon pays pour emigrer et y vivre pour les non blancs ? car je vois beaucoup de gens y immigrer malgré les relents de racisme (ex la fusillade dans la mosquée)
deuxieme question a tu l'impression que les actes raciste sont en augmentation (notamment avec trump au us)

>english + german + italian + part cuban (spaniard + amerindian) + anotha whitey

pretty european to me

>bu bu but the quarter cuban makes it non-white
the other bunch of european genes sure as fuck overshadow it

whores and black men goes hand by hand
havent you learned nothing so far ?

oui, tant que tu vis à coter de montreal. Ne va pas vivre dans des coins éloignés, ne va pas vivre dans la ville de quebec,enormement de racisme

Honnetement à part le quebec shootings, je n'en ai pas entendu parlé. Peut etre que il n'y a simplement rien eu de majeur mais ca semble stable, ce n'est vraiment pas aussi grave qu'aux états unis

Ces imbeciles (Sup Forums) sont vraiment obsédés par les noirs jte jure.

dating a cardiologist resident and i'm her first black bf, i'm sure she's just an hoodrat white trash whore tho! lol keep crying

Nigs marrying spics is just more mongrels.

I know this is bait, but I have to respond. She definitely looks asian, not white.

quand tu parle de quebec le genre de racisme quotidien c'est quoi ?
agression physiques ? insultes dans la rue ? ou juste regard persistants ?

Tu parle de la ville de quebec? Si t'es jeune, il y aura bcp de bullying, ce n'est pas un endroit où tu voudrais que tes enfants grandissent. Bcp de discrimination etc

Dns des endroits multiculturels comme mtl, le pire que tu auras ca sera des regards persistants mais il y a tellement d'immigrants a mtl que tu ne devrais pas vrmt t'inquieter pour ce qui est du racisme. Peut etre de la discrimination mais ca yen a partout
wtf are you on about,this isnt me nor is it my gf

je vois
merci de tes conseils

De rien mec, jvais me coucher, j'ai eu ma dose the ptits racisteurs avec des delusions de grandeur pour la semaine!

bonne nuit!

oh, my bad. I thought you were leafposting.

bonne nuit mec

I think the key of the rise is the substantial policy of inclusion in business to reach a different racial quota, as more men of diverse races get a stable job, the more hypergamy women will marry with them. Without this, men with some racial profiles never could get this jobs.

>Only 10 percent of white women married outside their race or ethnicity

Here's a hint. the vast majority of those 10% are literal white trash meth whores. It's sad, but it will self correct over time as we take out the genetic refuse.

blacks do not get 'married'

in fact I think it's Jews who are most likely to race mix

>TFW just proposed to my qt black fiancee
>mfw no face

Spotted the nigger.
Shitskins marrying Mexicans is a non-issue, the mongrelized subhumans will simply be easier to exterminate.