Scheer = /ourguy/

Hey Sup Forums...this now /ourguy/....Will us leaf posters get more respect if we meme him into the Prime Minister's Office?

Other urls found in this thread:

officialnpc.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=CElBVpRFk4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the best for now. I wish someone there was someone else.

We'll have to meme him if he has a chance.

Propaganda against him from mainstream media was immediate.

I think there will be a big push in the future for right wing leaders.

I could see a relatively obscure candidate today come out of the woodworks to really compete in 6 years.

Someone more confident and assertive. If Scheer wins, he could be in for consecutive terms and I would rather have someone more radical.

but still, I can't stand to have Trudeau in there

who /queerforscheer/ here?

That guy just seems too happy that he won leadership. He always has a huge shit eating grin on his face like he just won the lottery

>I wish there was someone else.
so do we

officialnpc.ca/

Trudeau as PM until 2031 at the earliest

Sorry, meme magick doesn't come cheap.

He doesn't have innate potential like Trump, so he'll have to put in an effort and work for it.

I actually think his type of personality could work well across the country, if he focuses on a real vision and platform. It can't just be attacking Trudeau.

I'll vote for him but I have no enthusiasm for him.

His best bet is to win a minority after a strong NDP showing splits the left.

Apparently lefties are wetting their pants over some turbaned NDP dude who might be their next leader.

i think the sikh will steal from the liberals, everyone hates JT

i'm voting for Scheer specifically because a white man as opposed to a pajeet or a disney princess

He may be sikh but he is also NDP......

We have to conjure of positive memes for Scheer and negative memes for Trudeau....Remember the next 2 years the media is going to try and besmirch the good man Scheer is.

>Family man - 5 kids
>Religious
>Doesn't let religious beliefs influence policy decisions
> wants energy independence
> says "radical Islamic" terrorism
> supports free speech (cryptically shitting on SJW's)

There's other shit too. He's a pragmatic, humble man who represents the typical Canadian white man.

lol, that's not true. My bet is he'll get one more term.

I'll start unironically supporting western separatism if he does. idk what the fuck is in Ontario water but it might as well be another country, and Quebec pretty much is.

I agree with this.
I want Trudeau to win next term so we can finally get in Maxime or some other libertarian.

Harperites need to understand that SoCons have no future in Canada.

All he did to get elected was say "The conservative party stands with the state of Israel" enough times. Canada's elections are a fucking joke.

FUCK ISRAEL

FUCK THE JEWS

FUCK THIS KIKE

I will be voting for based justin cause he is going to win anyway . hope harper jr loses so bad they are forced to put mad max where he belongs leader of the cp

Do you have a picture where he looks like less of a pussy?

none exist

This is what happens when geeks don't get shoved into enough lockers in high school

You might be right. Fuck I hate my country.
Someone need to bang Sophie Trudeau. Or someone needs DNA testing on his kids that prove they're not his.
The women who vote Trudeau are morons and don't vote based on policy.
If someone from the conservatives fucked Trudeau's wife it would hurt him bigtime in the election.

#ScheerMadness

Well it never hurts to start another meme campaign and if he doesn't work we can start again with the next #NOTTRUDAEU!

This. Scheer is a cuck and since women are allowed to vote in Canada they will re-elect Trudeau because he looks like boyfriend material while Scheer looks like the nice guy who gets permanently friendzoned.

i hear hes pro CANZUK

meme him into power so we can blanda up...its the only way to save the west if all WASPs unite

Well men too would judge him on that. I mean look at how bad things are with a weak man like Justin in charge. Imagine an even younger and weaker man.

No, that was O'Toole or some shit. Glad that that servile cuck lost

youtube.com/watch?v=CElBVpRFk4Q

I don't know that the problem is their age. They are old enough to make wise decisions.
They are certainly weak. Very weak.
Perhaps an Alberta/Sask seperatist movement is preferable to a Scheer style conservative.

alberta/saskatchewan are the provinces that overwhelmingly voted for scheer.

Cucks like Sheer and Harper make me think that Quebec really needs to separate too

He's pro free speech which is refreshing in this country.

I'd rather kill my self than go down the road of britcucks

Alberta voted Bernier

Neither Sheer nor Bernier are real conservatives though

Brad Wall needs to step his game up and lead AB/SK out of this shit.

We'll have to wait until the next Alberta provincial election before anything. How did AB fuck that up so bad?

WHERE ARE YOU FUCKING BONG FAGGOTS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE US WTFFFFF SEND THE NAVY YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK SUFASDFLNASDFNFNFDSDFSSDF
NOW YOURE CONTROLLED BY FUCKING MUDSLIMES AND MY GOD WE ARE CONTROLLED BY SONOWBOARD INSTUCTOR CAN"T WE KILL ALLOF THEM HELP

Scheer lost alberta, manitoba and quebec.
Say hello to Joe Clark TNG.
at least he'll happily lose for Israel.