Can we get a Sup Forums hair thread?

Can we get a Sup Forums hair (or general style) thread?

Your unkept mullet doesnt count user

Long hair is the best, but only if you are not a spooky skelly

Is Japan implying their women wouldn't go for Tom Hardy? Even at 5'8" he'd tower over most Japanese women...

Are you tom hardy?

Obviously not.

Gotta go for the simple buzz/crew cut. Literally the only hairstyle that never has or will be associated with any form of cuckery or femininity. Fade is acceptable but not too much or too elaborate before it starts getting that sandnigger look.

long hair is best hair

/fa/

Very true, long hairs can either make you look like a badass or a total faggot. Looking solid bruh.

if it aint high and tight, you ain't white.

What do you guys think of my cut? I call it "The Canadian"

i dont get it, why were you trying to search my face?

These shoops convince me that Spencer is probably onto something, because lefties hate him so much.

Slicked back like gordon gekko

Reminder that long hair only makes alpha men more alpha, and beta men more beta. Be sure of yourself before growing it out. You can never go wrong with a fresh crew cut or buzz cut of any variation.

>tfw this hairline minus the attractive face

>/fa/ thinks they can be less faggoty if they get a haircut
You have to go back.

i cut my hair myself

Stupid German faggot. Wrong board. And put a shirt on you shameless retard.

>work on farm
>black belt in BJJ
>9 years kick boxing
>7 years boxing

Getting a high n' tight within the week, my hair is too long

Yes, I could KO any person on Sup Forums regardless of size. The bigger you are the more likely I am to throw my heel into your kneecap.

post boi pussi

its warm here, sorry, im not wearing pants either :3

My hair is pic related but started losing hair at age 17 around temple. Been taking minoxodil since and it has worked a little since.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

> You can never go free with a fresh jew slave cut
ftfy

anything but a shaved head. The shaved head is the mark of the eunuch or slave.

High and tight
> Razor on sides
> #2 on top
> Rinse and repeat every three weeks

Number 4 clipper in winter, number 2 in summer. Clippers cost me about fifty bucks, and will last two years minimum.

You still look like a faggot

Looks like you've had plenty of men on their backs eh faglord?

hnggg you have the jawline I expected from a german
fuck my ass please

>had long hair once
>apparently just looked like an ugly woman

Gotta take into consideration ones head shape!

It ain't faggy to take pride in ones appearance, so a good hair cut is important. Stop going to the shit chains and hole in the wall ten dolla asian hair cut chains and go to a real barber or even a a hair stylist who specializes in men's cuts.

Next, we have to talk about products. Pomades are what we are talking about here. A good medium hold matte for casual occasions, and a heavier hold pomade with shine for more formal events. The right product for the right time!

>mad that I would hardly have to do anything to KO you

got a caesar cut for the first time recently. it works. used to have a long warbraid but cut it off for a change and then limp wristed faggots appropriated long hair and beards so I just keep it short.

a man shouldnt worry too much about his hair. just find a style that serves the shape of your head well and stick with it.

it's over

an hero

Looking decisively Aussie my dude

Why would I want to fight you in the first place? Getting in fights with strangers is nigger tier.

gyno

you looked like a girl with a ponytail from the thumbnail

What the fuck kind of face-grabbing, big brother, homosexual thread is this?

God dammit I fucking can't stand nu/pol/ and summer.

If you want to suck eachothers' dicks, go to >>>/soc

Are u venetian snares?

i dont believe you for a second, i have actually done brazilian juijitsu for 9 years, my hands and fingers are fucked, i train with amateur and professional MMA guys and we all have fucked fingers, your hands are too nice for a real fighter.
long blonde hair will do that, thanks mate

>more cowards

short back and sides you stupid fuck
/thread

Got hair past my shoulder, need to find a haircut that's longish but not too long. They all look gay. I like my curly hair so I don't wanna chop it all short.

because you are a faggot no matter what with long hair

nothing will work
you are hiding your deformed face

>Haha they're just frightened of my machismo and power!
I'm scared that someone can actually act like this much of a try hard on the internet. I like martial arts too and have done them for a long time, doesn't mean I wont just pull out my CC if I have to. I'm not risking someone escalating the situation and stabbing me in the gut or something retarded like that. People don't care that you are a trained fighter (which I doubt anyway) they care that you are doing your best to act like a huge fag on an anonymous forum.

here is what a real martial artists hand looks like, my index finger has been broken and reset so many times i cant even stretch it out, my knuckles are lumpy and scared and my finger nails are short.
you have nothing of this, if i heard you on the streets talking this kind of shit me and my mates would bring you into the gym and kick the shit out of you, you fucking faker.

whats the point in training anyway
you arent going to dodge my hidden knife to a fatal point from behind

the real world is shit
martial arts is fantasy woo woo

You have lots of insecurities, we get it fag

>What's the point
Something to do and it's fun.
>Martial arts is fantasy woo woo
Pretty much, firearms made martial arts a hobby

so am I the only white person ITT?

gnarrkill Viking hun heshen hesher-law

longhair don't care,
get thrashed .4chainz /ß/ased .biz

And finger your own ass..
well done user.

isn't that flag illegal in your country?

Only flags and regalia from the Third Reich are banned. They Germans also don't teach kids about WW2 because they are so frightened that young people might become drawn to German nationalism and white pride.

apply coconut oil to your hair and rinse. also don't use shampoos, go for natural soaps instead

why would a real man care what others think about his hair? "oh I look effeminate with this hair, I must bow down to the norms of society and act accordingly"

you reek of weakness. kys cuck