Poland is free from Cultural Marxi-

Poland is free from Cultural Marxi-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_radio_mast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's cool, what's your issue?

That's just an ugly building. Nothing marxist about it.

honestly looks pretty cool desu

I don't think this is a fight you can win, Canada.

I see there are shrooms in Poland.

Monster House in disguise

>who-ville

its not symmetrical which makes my skull want to split in 2 after looking at it more than 5 seconds.

The whole gimmick of that building is that it's crooked.

Meanwhile your entire architecture is just glass glass glass glass and cubes.

Afaik, they have antifaggots there too but they also have pic related.

Ask polish maoist anything.

can i move to Poland if I only speak english?

Capitalists are not allowed

>Polish maoist
No such thing.
Can't be both polish and maoist,this would crash the universe

How so?

Polacks are too dumb to make straight buildings. Nothing surprising about that. How many Polacks does it take to accidentally knock over the world's tallest structure?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_radio_mast

I like it. Too cool for Poland honestly.

Poland YES

>Poland is free from Cultural Marxi-
not everything post modern is some sort of jewish cultural marxist plot, dipshit. this isn't even anything close to commie abstraction or whatever shit you're confuring it for.

Looks like some haunted house i went into as a child.

that nigger shitting freedom

No
I'm not joking, you may be able to talk with the youth in English but well youth is a minority. If you learn Polish though people will like you

Apparently 'cultural Marxism' (not even a valid concept) now also includes edgy architecture as well as occupational health and safety and politeness.

Great, now I don't have to be drunk all the time to see like that

lol

It manages to perfectly imitate how I see buildings on shrooms

fucking based
i for one welcome our slavic overlords

Of course it's a coffee house

>EU flag on the front

>what your building looks like when you stumble home from a night of drinking

Just cuck my country up

It says on the building
>Krzywy Domek (Kshivi Domek): Crooked House
It advertises itself as itself- a gimmick. Post-modern architecture, in contrast, advertises itself as a serious deconstruction of all architecture that came before it by not taking it seriously. Do you go to a carnival and accuse it of being degenerate?

I wish it happened everywhere, not just old town part of the cities.

Why haven't you moved to Nepal yet to aid the Maoist rebels there?

That's probably the most degenerate part about the whole structure.

>not everything post modern is some sort of jewish cultural marxist plot, dipshit
jew detected

Honestly thought it was an edit image. Very nice work by the builders and architect.

>typical leaf thread
You fags need to have your whole country banned for all your low quality post.

He's right. Evola used Dada to jar and perplex the masses, especially gentile European Middle Class people over 30 years of age, while pushing his ideological message. In that way, frogposting is nothing new.
>Inb4 Dada isn't Postmodern

I live near the city where the building is. Inside of it there are 3 night clubs and 2 pubs. You can imagine the degeneracy that happens there every friday.

Are you killing sparrows and wealthy people?

trips of truth, but it is cool

Its called "Crooked little house". It was building only for keks

built*

H&M on the right

for modern building it's not bad

dumb idea but it's kinda got a cool Whoville vibe

Looks like Rocko's modern life kek

our Polish brothers and sisters already had their time with the communist lies and indoctrination by (((them))). Have there ever been any numbers told to the public of how many Polish citizens and citizens of other countries behind the Iron Curtain were disappeared, murdered, sent to the Gulags and never heard from again?

That's not even that bad. it has a cartoonish feeling, but it doesn't try to look different from normal houses in size and material use.
Pic related is how you fuck up a building.

That's nice architectural experience
Still impossible or at least, very tough to live in
Buildings are made to be habitations
That building is useless, that's a waste of money

>EU building

Every fucking time

it looks like a scaffold

That building is cool lookin tho desu

considering EU punishments are always a slap on the wrist- nothing surprising there.

Its just typical old german house. Former German cities like Danzig were full of them and Polacks just rebuilt them after war. Judging from the photo, there was a free space in a row of historical houses and they wanted to fill it appropriatelly. Must be some historical/touristy part of town. Nobody builds houses like that on their own volition

>pay europe
>europe pays part of your building
>europe paid for this building be happy we have europe or else we wouldn't have this nice building, wtf are you? a nazi. do you want some free bridges also? just put up a flag and a sign thanks

I see you haven't swallowed the art and architecture redpill. That's how it begins, they start to twist what's beautiful and before you know it you have fat acceptance and niggers.

Fuck off we're full

Introduce international architecture and erode national identity. Look at your Capitol building and you feel pride. Look at one of your soulless glass skyscraper and you feel nothing, because everyone has a building like this.

Great feat of engineering. Huge sense of community here, amazing country tbqh. No muzz too

>that European flag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Its just typical old german house. Former German cities like Danzig were full of them and Polacks just rebuilt them after war.
Gdansk has been Polish for 700 years and only 300 years Teutonic/Prussian/German combined you tard.