Sup Forums MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

ITS YOUR FAULT KEKISTAN EVEN EXISTS DONT FUCKING BLAME REDDIT FAGS FOR THIS. i see "Kekistani's" on this board getting praised then in another thread their treated like jews. so make up your mind once and for all. Do you or do you NOT support the Kek Movement Sup Forums?
strawpoll.me/13071795

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU
strawpoll.me/13071795
strawpoll.me/13071920
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zcumXyTKWxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all of Sup Forums must agree on shit

just want to see what the majority is

Kek is great and all, but Kekistan is kinda cringe. It would be better to start a Sup Forums colony with a more accessible name, so more white nationalists who don't praise Kek can move there.

>the majority will post in your thread or use strawpoll

if you really think about some of the "meme magic" it seems like it was meant to happen, I dont know if you can just "re-create" another kekistan let alone kek
good.

It didn't have much of a chance starting out because no one would ever organize an entire country and invite you meme loving fucks out to live in it. Some virgins used the idea to pocket some sweet Kickstarter $$ though.
Kek got posted on Reddit by treasonous anons so an edgy kiddie saw it and told all his friends how !Awesome¡!!! Kekistan was

>treasonous anons
>filename

What is the question again Op?

what is the kek movement? what are kekistanis?

kek just means lol

Kek is special, Kekistan is not. There is no magical energy surrounding Kekistan.

Kekistan is just an offshoot of one of the many Sup Forums colony threads, and a bunch of losers forced the meme.

I'm all for kek. Kekistan shit is just fucking gay

oh boy

I though it started through HWNDU and it just escalated?

>this shitty thread
>oh boy

>kek just means lol

Kek is an Egyptian chaos God we revived, that is using Donald Trump and Pepe as avatars to help end the schemes of the Molochite Illuminati. It is through praising Kek that Donald Trump was elected in the first place.

At the very worst, "Kekistanis" are useful idiots. They may be packing some cringe with them, but at least they are fighting a common enemy with us.

They're our foot soldiers, stop messing with them idiot.

WE WUZ KANGS

>Sup Forums creates meme
>everybody has a laugh
>a bunch of fags post it on reddit for epic upboats
>reddit drives it into the fucking ground
>the very group of people that started it now hate it
SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS SAME AS IT EVER WAS

yes

I hate this meme cycle.
Why do normal fags fuck all our shit up?

AND YOU MAY TELL YOURSELF
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL MEME

yep, kek is basically lolcats now
good song btw
youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

I enjoy watching the leftists get all confused and call it a nazi or kkk flag. Also there is the virtue signalling normies who pretend they know all about it and care deeply for the plight of the Kekistanis.
Its a good meme to troll IRL with. I'd rather not see on Sup Forums though. We know the joke already.

Too accurate.

Maybe if we push out more neo-nazi memes we can get the plebbitors to convert or fuck off.

WOW, THE 6TH SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL THREAD IN THE PAST HOUR

EAT A DICK NIGGER

>paint Trump as a neocon
>paint

Issa no for me
reason: stage 4 cancer

Its one of those things that are so stupid they are funny, It really does get the commies riled up something fierce when they see it tho, so it does atleast have one good quality.

I didnt even know what shareblue was until now...

another psyop slide thread
u know what to do faggots

Whiny snowflake bitch..... Kekistanis have no allegiance. That why they are oppressed. Normie cunt!

not the way I wanted this thread to go...

i support the chaotic disorganized kek followers, the ones who might check your digitz and post some fun frog memes. these faggots with the flags who meet up IRL with other kekfags in an organized setting are absolute cancer, but i do think the intial surge of kekfag hate was a shareblue meme to d&c the board right after the new year.

Praise KeK! Praise digits! Praise God Emperor Trump!

I'm literally crying right now, thank you for this gift, Mazoltov!

How can you be sure? I remember the shill threads during the elections all featured the same crap memes and lazy writing. They were easier to identify.

>Okay guys, remember, we made the water wet, WE DID, okay? tell the shareholders

it would be great to found a city named Kekistan, and of course a sovereign nation, and establish it with the kekistani principles.

Praise Kek :^)

You know not you history Gobekli tempe

Or better known as Gobekli PEPE

Praise

Take this childish forced meme elsewhere. I think it is safe to say we are fucking sick of this shit now

strawpoll.me/13071795

oops my interpreter was wrong twice as oppressed by Norms... GodKekli PEPE

Send our engineers and scientists to Kekistan to prepare for the day of the purge.

these digits with kek related posts...

I'm glad Kekistan got taken over by faggy redditors. You deserve it.

I was ALWAYS opposed to the name Kekistan. You made this fucking monster because you didn't listen to me. That's what you get.

He is with us. S H A D I L A Y

Real poll here
strawpoll.me/13071920

>Sup Forums is one person

Shadilay

That image is actually god tier

It looks pretty faggy when people actually go out into public with kekistan flags and pepe shirts.

Especially since it's the most spergy looking people who do that

LONG LIVE KEKISTAN

BEGONE VILE REDDITORS. WE ARE KINGS.

lel at the clover being appropriated by kekistan. kinda like the swas-dick-uhhh

I support Kekism.

If some people want to go off and practice as a Kek cult, it doesn't affect me.

PRAISE KEK

It was okay at first but then reddittards took it to cringe levels and faggotry that we don't stand for.

>>>/reddit/

tough shit bricks it on now. KEK

I think it served a purpose, but can be discarded now that it's purpose is served. It got anons acquainted with the idea of meeting up IRL under a common symbol, and doing shit, actual proactive shit, that might affect a purpose.
>chanology did it first
That was a hundred fucking years ago, it lost all it's power to inspire. Kekistan was necessary for this decade. Now let's never speak of it again, and move on to our next event.

The whole kekistan meme like all good memes has been adopted been adopted by the normies branded on cheap merchandise to make a quick buck off filthy yuppies and utterly devoid of all it's original meaning.

I short we hate it now and anyone who seriously has a kek flag or gave their shekels for useless kek related merchandise needs to die for their sins.

hahahhah ok keep trying to shill away the destruction of pc culture.

I like the kekistan flag,but the shills make threads hateing it

i like things before they are cool

There is literally nothing wrong with being ethnic kekistani, sorry

>Kekistan totally wasn't just something Sargon of Akkad said in passing semi-facetiously, then just caught on a life of its own, and isn't literally satire for identity politics.

Okay.

Nah, kekistan is a great idea, separate from kek. It is ironic white nationalism, so people without the balls to go all out can still do something to support our cause, including "based shitskin allies", and kikes who try to call us racist, like the SPLC, only play into our hands and make themselves look stupid and hate-filled. The genius of it is you can expand on the joke, and point out there really is a disenfranchised class of white internet addicts out there, and if leftists were consistent they could see that. The one thing I don't like is the name, because fuck middle eastern countries, however everything else about it filled a void that really needed to be filled.

We can create offshoots, or tackle the idea from different angles, but people who write of kekistani as cringey or insignificant are being shortsighted in my tbhdesu.

NO!

(((They))) made it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

its only shills trying to downplay kek. also wrong flag faggot.

I have met Kekistanis of many colors and not one can be considered white nationalist, but I'm racist I don’t see skin color.

Real Sup Forums thinks it's funny. Shills hate it and are trying to make us seem anti-Kek.

We invented kekposting and such. Shills are obvious.

Next time you see some poster hating on Kek and mentioning Reddit for no reason, check to see if they are also a >1 post by this ID faggot. Chances are they're just shills.

My faith belongs to KEK

SHADILAY

But damn reddit they are so cringy. Fuck Sargon and fuck "Kekistan"

Praise kek! Lord of chaos and champion of disorder

Kekistan threads at the time they startet, were one of the most cringiest shit I've ever seen. You could tell the threads were filled with newfags, sub 80 IQ people and larpers. The only reason pol didn't sage that shit to death was because it was so utterly dumb nobody saw it for more then mere shitposting. then the shills themselves begin to start to push these threads to fuck pol off... and that resulted into the shit we are seeing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcumXyTKWxs

They misidentified Tyrone as Sargon. It's a couple of minutes in. This is a pretty good timeline. It can't be perfect right?

>the shills
You're the shill though, and your portrayal of events is ass backwards.

Let me guess, you're a kike too...

Her definitions of Snowflake, SJW Cuck, and Trap are all wrong! She slandered us!

THE FUCKING REPORT IS FULL OF INACCURACIES. TRUMP IS RIGHT. FAKE NEWS!

IT'S OUR INTERNET TOO BITCH.

PRAISE KEK.

you are a fucking moron that arrived here sometime in the last 3 months so kindly fuck off cancer

holy fuck that was great
>it is you, dear viewer

I see this shitty divide & conq sliide threads still up
the fact that these retards think there's ANY form of unity in Sup Forums is the funny part
>SAG..

Blacks are based!! Israel is based!! Praise kek

Reminder that this is the only Sup Forums affiliated flag. This kek meme garbage needs to stop.

Hmm

>this whole discussion

I'd rather trade Kekistan posts for Tuvalu invasion posts

The kekistani flag needs the 3 stripes replaced with a swastika