Is weed degenerate?

Should weed be considered degenerate or should we legalize it?

I can see legalizing it can help the economy and produce more jobs but most potheads I know are losers who do nothing but work at Burger King, jack off, and smoke so it makes me think that society would become just more lazy and degenerate.

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Nes1xBh9rEM

yes its degenerate, yes it makes you stupid, yes it brings nothing but trouble, yes it makes niggers even MORE retarded, and yes, you're a faggot

stop making these God awful threads and kill yourself

>yes its degenerate, yes it makes you stupid, yes it brings nothing but trouble, yes it makes niggers even MORE retarded, and yes, you're a faggot

agreed

Probably. Not more than booze though. Can you control yourself and not abuse it?

>we eliminated every pot plant in the galaxy
>oops there's 10 seeds we missed in our global obligatory patdown/ residential raid of everybody without cause like le based pigs
>now theres thousands of seeds each capable of producing thousands of seeds
is weed degenerate? Your opinion is meaningless, weed may as well be an abstract concept with how easily it can survive and thrive. Make it the most forbidden thing on the planet and people will just pay 500 dollars a gram for it.
Stop participating in the confirmation bias. Stop the cycle of negative consequences of weed because its illegal ergo weed must be illegal because of manufactured consequences.

The people I know can't go a week without needing to smoke it and waste 3/4th's of their salary from working at a fast food joint on it or they just buy cigarettes if they can't get their hands on it.

It's fucking pathetic and I feel like there is no path back for them.

It's degenerate that's undeniable. But it should be legal, you can't control addiction with laws. Making it illegal just makes things worse...

Not only do you need to deal with addiction, now you have some stupid nigger or white trash faggot selling drugs out of his "house" to support his addictions, plus all the crime associated with him protecting his "turf". At least eliminate what you can control; the black market.

Using cannabis itself is not degenerate but the retarded "culture" that pops up in the Western world around it is pure fucking cancer.

That shirt's pretty sweet though.

I got hooked up and smoke this shit every day. It's pretty degenerate for sure and should be banned. It's way worse than alcohol for the nation because weed kills motivation for development

compared to everything else, including alcohol, it is the least degenerate. I'd say that the person makes the degenerate. There are people who can get wrecked on a regular basis and still be a functional member of society, and there are those who can't. This applies to everything.

At the risk of sounding cliche, I'd rather weed be legal over booze. But everyone should have the freedom to o what they want so long as they don't fuck with other people's shit.

I smoke weed infrequently, more during the boring winter. I like going a month without and then a couple weeks of binging. Honestly if it was legal I would probably smoke less after the initial celebration, as it would be easier to get and you would not have to worry about maintaining dealer relationships.

It's like when alcohol was prohibited, the morality police thought they were doing good but they just drove people into more crime and drunkeness as restricted supply meant greater demand.

fpbp
just stop making these threads please.
every kind of drug( e.g. alcohol tabacco weed w/e)
is bad.
it simply is
i was once a degernate and ill regret it every day of my life.
just dont fucking thing about it god dammit and make your life worth living without weirdass substances

Weed is for people who need it medicaly, like hardcore pain.

Normal person shouldnt use it, it makes you retarded.

Leave it to niggers.

Every talented hacker smokes pot.

>ITT: People who have never smoked weed adhering to stereotypes with only anecdotal evidence and societal stereotypes

Your entire idea is flawed. The legal status of weed isn't what stops people from smoking it. Weed was illegal everywhere for a long time and tons of people still used it. It's being being slowly legalized, and there is not one single person using it now who was deterred because it was illegal before. If you want it, you'll find it because it's not hard at all.

As it turns out, the number of people who who are a waste of space before legalization doesn't change when you legalize it.

>like hardcore pain.
If you have "hardcore pain" you use morphine.

I also know a lot of people who smoke weed fairly regularly, but also have good jobs, are good people, pay their taxes, own homes and cars, and don't drive after they smoke (or drink, for that matter). Weed isn't the problem. Certain people are going to be drain on society no matter what. Don't blame recreational weed use for people being shitty.

This I do agree with.

Smoke weed all you want, but the way it's fetishized in pop culture doesn't help at all. It perpetuates a stereotype about people who use it even those most people who smoke weed are perfectly normal people.

>If you have "hardcore pain" you use morphine
You have no idea what you're talking about.

according to our AG Marijuana is literally as bad as heroin and as deadly.

He was appointed by our president which means if you're pro marijuana you're AGAINST Trump.

which means you need to get the fuck out of Sup Forums WE HATE MARIJUANA here faggot

What's funny (in an actually funny but also ironic way) is that whether weed is legal or not, the exact same number of people will smoke it. The only difference is that if it's legal, there are ways of knowing who buys it. Prohibition is such a waste of time and resources.

I don't like black a white answers to questions like this, but I'd say it's degenerate if: You spend the majority of your time and resources obtaining your drug of choice, it eclipses all other functions of your life, damages you or those close to you, or otherwise interferes in your ability to be a productive and functional individual.

As to legalization, it tends to open up markets which generate capital which is good, improve the quality of the product which is especially good when you're talking mind altering substances, and interestingly enough often ends up with it being more difficult to obtain than illegal drugs.

Coming from the perspective of a Hoppe style Libertarian, I tend to view all vice substances as somewhat degenerate, however violating people's rights or giving the government power to strip individuals of their rights because of it strikes me as significantly more degenerate.

This.

All drugs should be legal because it's a personal choice to use them. A vast majority of people who smoke weed don't go on to also use heroin. The legal status of either of those drugs isn't the deterrent.

If u aren't growing right now and ur in a legal state ur a fucking pussy.

DESU if ur a stroner and u live in a state that doesn't throw u in prison for growing 1 plant or a few, then ur still a pussy.

Why would u live in a place like that anyways. Probably boring with everything else too.