Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmmk7EdqHGY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signifying_monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=aC2ScVaLyfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iY_y2FRS6K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the word is out. white women crave BBC

you wish nigger

If her baby daddy black, she single mom?

It's almost like niggers have no sense of commitment...

if the poster black, he unable to effectively command the english language

If her boyfriend black, she a single mother.

does anyone else read nigger tweets in a stereotypical caveman voice in their head or is it just me?

Many keks to be had

Go on!

Hot.

If her boyfriend Asian....said no one ever.

On the other hand, if her boyfriend is black, you wouldn't want that pussy anyhow.

Lel

If her boyfriend black, she can take a hit

Why niggers don't use verbs?

Do niggers unironically talk like this all the time?

Why do niggers have to write like they learned English yesterday? They make stereotypes of themselves by themselves and are angry when someone points it out. Boy it feels good to live in a white country so I don't have to deal with this bullshit

>Feeling bad for White cucks.

if her baby brown, she single

IF HER BABY DADDY BLACK, HE INVISIBLE.

Day of the rope intensifies

They do sometimes. But it's usually only the word "be."

Take OP's "sentence" for instance:

"If her boyfriend be white, she be single." Could be an alternative, and be similarly as prevalently used in common nigger-tongue.

I made a thread a while ago, describing the strategy by which we put Black men on the offense. But everyone called me a fucking shill. Make propaganda giving Black men the impression that Black women are increasingly looking for White men. You're on the fucking defense with shit like this White man - get on the fucking offense. This is war by other means - war by reproduction and genetic conquest. We have the memes and the intelligence.

Hey, calm the fuck down Jamal, not every White woman is eager to get herpes and AIDS!

I read them as a bunch of sub humans you just came out of the jungle and trying to adapt to civilization

I'm so glad i started lifting you know? Because now i can beat up every nigger that tries to take my girl.

I'm also yearning to learn some martial arts. I've had enough of these niggers you know man? It's about time we protected our women from the unevolved rape machines.

compile a list of nigger anti-white tweets and read them aloud as the flesh is charred from their bones

Found my daily nigger motivation. As ironic as it is the only reason i lift/am learning how to protect myself is because of people like this.

or just take away their welfare and they'll all die

no but seriously even niggers know nobody wants their baboon faced women

Someone post the chart which shows whites are most desirable

Roids, Marines, Working out, learning to use guns and martial art

That should be the mericun combo

Only when white people are around.

Martial arts is a better way to go, just because you have muscle doesnt mean you can fight. i sugest you try muay thai, really practical in street fight

kys
Please be false flag bait

Not a matter of that. It's a matter of instilling dread into their being. You want them fearful.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmmk7EdqHGY
no u

It's true desu
Whites are cucks

Why are black men so jealous and insecure towards white men? They mad because their women are choosing us over them.

oy vey

touch my girl, you're dead
if it's mutual, you're both dead

There are 3 times the white women as there are black men. With this strategy, we always win in the end.

>If it isn't yours, steal it
Niggers gonna nog, what else is new?

if a white women is with a nigger then she can die there are more white women than niggers to replace her

The signifying monkey is black tradition. it is their heritage to talk as much shit as possible, cause as much anger for their entetainment, until the lion castrates them. but in the meantime they will taunt relentlessly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signifying_monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=aC2ScVaLyfo

if her boyfriend is black, she's a nigger regardless of colour.

This is the most accurate picture of black/white relationships I have ever seen.

This guy gets it.
Look, man, listen. Listen.
DOOOOON'T.
DON'T DO THAT!
Bad, BAD!
DON'T COMMIT SECOND DEGREE MURDER!

If her boyfriend black, get tested.

Why do white men allow this? How can they watch white women get BLACKED?

You ever wonder what kind of crazy nigger gets off on this kind of thing?

Countries with most jews have highest number of jewish tricks

>touch my girl, you're dead
>if it's mutual, you're both dead
Speaking of that, there needs to be an exception to murder laws for adultery. Because the evolutionary pressures behind punishing cheating are not going away any time soon

I'm willing to bet most of their market is while american males. Not to mention BLACKED.com is started and run by white males. But its just fucked up, that it even exists and is so popular

Just what did he mean by this ?

cuck whites, racist whites, misogynistic whites all consume it but blacks are the key demographic. it's a sister company of tushy. interracial fetishes are actually nothing new

but you have these images saved to your hard drive, so, maybe you can shed some light yourself here, patel? asians and indians actually embrace liberalism here in the states and vote democratic. white women elected trump

If he talk like this, he a nigger.

If her boyfriend white. Shes gonna be al'right.

If her boyfriends a negro, in the trash does she go.

No, I'm double. Double-barrel.

any man who wants a woman whos already been taken by another is a poor man

t. not a pedo i fuckin' swear dude

He's right you know.

Yeah I read them in 70 IQ caveman black guy grunts

Have you seen that thread on main page of reddit that was all about fuckers admitting to raising their girlfiriends kids knowing that they cheated on them and just being chill with that? That must be ((((their)))) work right? No actual person would do that shit?

>Nigger
>Learned English
Choose one.

if the kid is black, she have no daddy

I read them with the voice at 0:46: youtube.com/watch?v=iY_y2FRS6K8

Yes, I know what a disgusting human being she is.

why they no verbs, they retarded?

This.

"If you try to mingle, with lead your insides will tingle..."

IQ below 85 does that to you

If her bf black, she fat AF and working 2 jobs to support his ass.

Why do niggers always fuck up the verbs and "to be" in particular?
I mean I can understand a foreigner making a mistake like that, but when English is your native language stuff like this is completely inexcusable.

Some people even want this version of English to be taught in public schools.

fuck off anime sissy, you think they care if stealing is bad or not

This is the niggers pinned post. this is why there's no hope for niggers.

>liberals will degrade American English to such an extent it would finally become its own language
Shiiiiiiet taek that brit crackas

That's Emmett Till tier shit right there.

I could land a 747 on that 6head easily

If her baby black, she single

Fpbp

If the baby it's black, its a piece of shit.

>tries to take my girl

If that is at all a concern to you, in Greece of all places where the blacks are about as integrated as the Chinese, then there is already no hope for you.

P. S. When some hench guy starts talking about his martial arts training, all that anyone thinks is "little dick". Lifting is fine, martial arts are fine, lifting and martial arts together are gay as hell coz it instantly signals you out as infirm

I do. I enjoy their soft suckling lips and watching them fight over me.

Thank you user

Acting like a black man wouldn't take another black mans girl

Did he died?

>not realizing the kind of women that date negroids are the ones that cheat and will get killed by some based black man going to jail for it

if you make it easy enough for children to use, niggers will eventually figure it out and ruin it

>poo

If her boyfriend black, she statistically increased her chance for HIV 32 fold.

nah man he just turned into a fishman

If you want to touch niggers, you're a nigger yourself.

exactly

really made me think

Wow, have white bois ever been this BTFO/
I mean really, how will they ever recover???

GOT EEMM

Somebody post the poll where people voted whether they'd have sex with a girl that fucked a dog or a nigger and everybody voted for the dog girl.

They git dat bbc