Sup Forums, please stop your cancer

Sup Forums, please stop your cancer...

The racist posters appeared in the neighborhood of Del Ray in AlexandriaThey included the slogans 'stop the blacks' and 'around blacks never relax'Local residents shared photographs of them on Facebook and vented their fury

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4552552/Virginia-residents-outraged-white-supremacist-posters.html

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/Rosemary.McArgh?lst=100003128175126:1197393283:1496127796
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1okimfr1d74
archive.fo/KlL4n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesn't print out shitposts and put them in public places to get (you)s irl

You have no right to speak freely airstrip one. You are nothing. A defeated people.

>The racist posters appeared in the neighborhood of Del Ray in AlexandriaThey included the slogans 'stop the blacks' and 'around blacks never relax'Local residents shared photographs of them on Facebook and vented their fury

Maybe we should do this more.
But then again, there isn't much to get out of it besides keks and jail time.

Holy shit
top fucking kek

I'm losing my fuck right now.

God damn you Sup Forums you beautiful motherfuckers.

It apparently triggers leftists something fierce. Good job whoever provoked this in Seattle.

kekd. Here's your (you) for the effort

Why did they take pictires with potatoes?

I would have never expected this to happen in Seattle.

WE

Masses need waking up so do it more.
But less stormfronty "around blacks never relax" offensiveness, more concerned citizen "blacks commit 98% of crime in this area despite being only 7% of the population" just-the-facts.

what's racist about those pictures?

NIGGERS NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA

and how do they know they were put up by a white supremacist group? coulda been the chinks

Kek

I can't read that. What happened?

Outfukinstanding

15% of Seattle voted for Trump. When you're cut out of polite discourse, pranking and tagging are a natural response.

AmRen, Identify Evropa, etc. are putting up harmless pro white papers around Seattle and Antifa is getting the vapors.

I've been planning on doing something like this for a while but I wasn't sure if the risk was worth it.
By risk I'm talking about the backlash and whether it would be effective or not.

Maybe we could post statistics or quotes by /ourguys/ to get the normalfags thinking.

The vapors lol. Oh my *thud*

>jamal watcha doin

hey rabbi

whatcha doin?

They found the perpetrator.

If you are going to do this at least put up info graphics and not blatantly racist shit that won't prove your point.

Who was it?

It could be a case of "Whatcha doin Rabbi?

Well
If anything, it's working

This

Distribute redpills in your local area. The goal is to active their neurons not make them recoil in disgust (as funny as that may be)

what's he looking at lol

kek

It's Clayton Bigsby the blind black white supremacist

Someone print this out and put it up.

Nothing.
>One featured an image of a black man portrayed as a monkey clutching a knife.
>It included a shocking illustration of a black man attacking a white woman.
They think the black guy looks like a monkey, other one is just 'shocking' for no reason.

Honestly, we anons should start doing this more.

We gotta start giving back to our communities, first and foremost we should give back Truth and wisdom.

We should stray away from more racist ideas as it tends to scare people away more than help them out.

As the one guy said, give them facts. Not only that but we should strive to provide them with context to our ideas. It seems many feel they have been slighted by the promises of the modern world, teach them that they are not alone. Teach them that there is pride, strength, humor, beauty, and life in our ideaology. That humans deserve more than this decaying system.

If we can do this, we can provide meaning and we'll being to individuals who feel lost beyond belief. We can save our people

If they know who put the posters up then why didn't they take a poster of the perpetrators?

Sadly, you probably won't be able to draw much attention with a bunch of graphs/stats/numbers. This works to some extent because of the shock value. At best someone who saw that might start looking into it and reach the inevitable conclusion.

Exactly, and just stick to facts.

>irl (you)'s

My life has purpose once again.

This is funny af. I love seeing brainwashed goyim's reactions to Sup Forums memes.

wont be fun when people find out who you are? sure, you get your (you`s) but it wont be pleseant.

I'm down.
>I already got drunk and spray painted 1488 near my college.
Might as well do something productive.

Time to kick this autism train out of the internet and into the eyes of the public.

It's blurry as fuck.

As soon as racist cartoons are seen as funny an individual opens his mind to the thought that what he may be laughing at is true. Then the facts come.

/new/ and Sup Forums made racism fun again, it just so happens that everything we've come across backs up Africans being dumb as shit and that Jews have a disproportionate amount of power.

God I love you Sup Forums

Eveybody knows the statistics. They're not "pursuasive" for most people.

A. Wyatt Mann is still going strong I see.

idk, use the right words and you'll draw a crowd I reckon

>One featured an image of a black man portrayed as a monkey clutching a knife

I'm honestly glad that there are people in NOVA who actually have some sense.

why not just put up pictures of niggers committing crimes

>post pictures of black people wearing dark clothing at night

kikebook.com/Rosemary.McArgh?lst=100003128175126:1197393283:1496127796

of course

I love that they think American Renaissance is tagging buildings with AR. I mean, AmRen, seriously? I love their work, but they're seriously all 50+ academic types. They're not running around tagging anything.

Also, posters in Seattle really trigger the natives. The news hasn't done any stories on the typical redpill posters. But some atomwaffen faggots decided to put their swastikas and shit, and boy did the media love that one. Nice work Atomwaffen, you handed the media the narrative they were waiting for.

They ignore posters telling traditionalists, whites, and normal people that they're not alone inside all of this insanity, but plaster "the nazis have come to town" posters all over the news. Gee, I wonder why?

>not just put up pictures of niggers committing crimes
The mcdonalds in my town has a huge LCD advertising screen about 30ft up a pole under the golden arches, I know it's just plugged into a windows PC (saw the blue screen of death one day), now I just need a plan to access it and put on some 'custom' programming. Also if I could get up the pole there might be a chance to jam a Raspberry PI in there with a playlist on loop. I just found a summer project

Look here for Lord of the Rings inspiration.
>

>Charicature of a nigger with exaggerated nigger features
>"Portrayed as a monkey"

*Inhales sharply*
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw I want to do this
>They end up arresting my black ass because of this

This is Antifa we're talking about here. Ancoms are all retards.

kek webms were my first thought, but didnt hit your power level. thats a good idea.

Oh shit I didn't know Poland kicked out the Jews in the 60's.
No wonder they are on the rise now then.

You won't get arrested for it. In Richmond someone put alt-right posters up and on people's doors, nothing too intense and it was targeting Asians, and the media was loosing their shit over it and getting the police involved - until they found a witness who said they saw a nigger doing it. Then it all got swept under the rug.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1okimfr1d74

Why would she do that ??/?/?//?????

Haven't heard about this at all and I live in the area. But thanks for the update!

(Don't relax around blacks, or spic, or (((them))))

>1 guy with a printer
>white supremacist group

>Why
Niggers.

I live in a predominantly Mexican neighborhood any good posters i can put up here to rustle jimmies?

How can they know who posted them?

yah, but are they lying, oh SAGE?

>Automatically assuming its A) White supremacists and B) a group

Maybe its some guy trying to have a giggle m8. I know I'd do that if I were bored and wanted to make the local news

HEY RABBI!

>Mexico bantering itself

Holy lol

Guatemala just kicked the Jews out.

I think we're up to 110 times.

These were put up around my university.
Of course, leftists called them racist hate speech and violence against minorities lol.

but those guys are the good guys, they hate zionism

Better version I think.

HEY RABBI

WHATCHA DOIN?

kek

There are no good guys among Jews Goy.

The United States isn't swedistan, Captain Sweden. We care so much less about social shame than you do. On top of which most people would generally agree that black crimes matter is a racist and shitty organization.

this is a fucking hoax put on by niggers coming here, getting offended at reality, then hatching the best plan their little minds could: a false flag.
>white supremacist group
Vanguard America. So here's how it goes:
>niggers print out VA's posters
>plaster them in their own neighborhood
>whites won't see them
>whites are this stupid.
really gets the treadwheel spinnin'.

I'm thinking this is far more likely someone wanting to get the "race war" heated up.

This can be prevented. Might be fun to get teh gang back together for another romp through the cabal's plans.
Civil War would end the country and likely result in world wars (as in, various wars all over the world sparking up.). pic related.

That scenario is based on a left wing President. With Trump in power it would be popping cities like zits with cops and the national guard. Remove the spics and nigs and the Dems will never win another election above state level.

It's about time now we can start the mass red pilling against niggers the next step is mudslims then jews

Because niggers don't understand cause and effect in anyway shape or form.
Example
>Tyrone tries to rob a gas station at gun point and during the arrest he fires at the cops and in turn gets shot by the cops
>Tyrones family don't understand why he was shot

How much money do you want to bet that this """white supremacist group""" is actually a group of dark skin white males trying play the Rabbi?

hi daily mail shill

no one cares about your fake outrage

archive.fo/KlL4n

around blacks never relax is barely even racist because it's just true. anyone who had to live where there is a ton niggers should know this without being told.

it would be super clever if you could copy the existing ads, then just throw in a WN one here and there

either way, good luck