HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing reacts only.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/some-israelis-see-38-billion-us-military-aid-offer-as-a-failure/2016/09/19/2a2c298c-f878-4213-8e65-fcde59032f4c_story.html?utm_term=.be3e9d73c46e
archive.is/9EjR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice ethnostate
maybe you should let some refugees in for some cheap labour

They getting the gays too.

It's all falling apart for them

I hate jews I hope they die

How will they ever recover when every Jew can't part with their shekels?

We all know jews will only shill their way and let others do jobs for them

>begging for shekels
>can still afford cigarettes

I guarantee he's richer than everyone that posts in this thread. It's one of their oldest tricks.

Was this Trump's plan all along?

Our cucked country is gonna end up bailing them out cause "theyre our greatest ally" despite never doing anything for us expect being a spoiled kid with access to their parents bank.

Germoney and the US must step up their gibs NOW!

The Jews have no shame. Look at Madoff.

Next it will be "the U.S. has to give Israel economic aid".

Nah we'll be just fine, as always.

Hopefullt He is playing these kikes. Merkel just said she can't depend on the U.S. anymore. Is Trump secretly destroying the globalists from within?

Jew mad u faggot?

Oh no, not the banking guild.

The US will bail them out, forever, even if it means propping up their entire economy with gibs.

Nah

Exactly. The jews control our banking system (federal reserve) anyways

It's not like they have the most filthy rich bankers among them to rescue them from any harm imaginable right?

Maybe they should take a share of economic migrants to boost there economy :^)

You know what it is?
It's all that lack of immigration. That's bad for the economy!

We don't need your shitty aid, it's chump change. Your tax money all goes to private kike pockets anyway.

Agreed thank god we have such progressive thinkers in this thread

Jews control banking around the world so much that they can't control their own.

UBER KEK

>Desertification
>Poverty
>Widespread drug use
>Fragmented, unfair society
>Surrounded by enemies
>US munitions factories closing down
>High-tech cash cows losing to asian equivalent
Ironically Israel falling apart would only benefit actual jews, muslims and christians. As most zionists would move back to Europe and North America.

May I save that antisemetic may may, kind merchant? It is one I have not seen before.

Is the Netflix icon making goy /ourgoy/?

They need more diversity.

>Every nickel you can spare, America, we need it.

US handouts are 1% of Israel's GDP. In a lean year, it's the difference between GDP growth and a recession.

Israel never had a great economy, most of the people don't make much. They have a thriving tech industry but outside of that not much. Israelis who want to make money move to America.

They need to be 56% Jew, just like USA is 56% American

wow maybe don't blow all your shekels on smokes, schlomo

Again, I'm not really worried about bullshit predictions, and I doubt that my quality of life will get hurt. Worst case scenario the poorest will get hurt - which means religious kikes and Arabs, so it's really a positive.
Why of course, us Jews are known as a generous folk

they will just get foriegn aid from one of the good goy countries to prop them up as they have always done

They hardly even have 8 million people there. Better believe most of them are tax cheats. Better believe the best and brightest come to America to sell lotion as soon as they're out of the army. It'll sustain itself though as long as we keep falling for neocons.

How come you're not supporting your best ally America? Tsk tsk.

I suppose Americans will just have to give them even more money.

let me guess
the 'experts' want them to tear down the western wall
so they can have cheaper labor

Funny, "report" comes out, whilst drumpf and president Kushner, just back from paying respects.

>RT

is he smoking a cigarette? what a fucking kikey asshole

"please please may i have a shekel to feed my huge jew family? we need sustenance to continue our ethnostate and ruin the west"

fucking israel jews are without a doubt the worst jews of all

Fuck of with this shit kike. Trump has proven repeatedly beyond a shadow of a doubt he is the biggest Jew cock sucker in the history of the world.

Why are you picking on Israel? Doesn't your own country have their own problem with Jewish beggars? Why don't you solve your own problems before laughing at us for ours.

get fucking merk'd you fuckin kike

I sexually identify as someone who's aroused by the suffering of Jews.

>kike shit
How is Me laughing at Israel fall being a kike? Nice try plebbit

SELL SELL SELL GOYIM ;^)

Plebbit and shills doing their shillings in the comments crying

Suck my dick slave faggot, I own you.
>Pic of literal Israeli police handling a k*ke
Pathetic

Diversity will turn your economy around. Have some Mexicans.

They're already doing that.

Obama just gave them the largest package aid in US history, but they're still complaining that it's not enough.

washingtonpost.com/world/some-israelis-see-38-billion-us-military-aid-offer-as-a-failure/2016/09/19/2a2c298c-f878-4213-8e65-fcde59032f4c_story.html?utm_term=.be3e9d73c46e
>Some Israelis see $38 billion U.S. military aid offer as a failure

>It was billed by President Obama as “the single largest pledge of military assistance in U.S. history,” a gift from the American taxpayer to the Israeli taxpayer, totaling $38 billion over 10 years, complete with squadrons of F-35 fighter jets.

Israel needs immigrants to grow it's economy. #openbordersforisrael.

Always use archive.is on blogs with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/9EjR4

What? They're not making trillions from all those rc helicopter kiosks at the mall?

ISRAEL NEEDS MORE MUSLIM AND AFRICA MIGRANTS TO DEAL WITH THEIR SHRINKING BIRTH RATES AND ECONOMY

#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL

Does Israel need unskilled labour I wanna fuck a jew tb h

Why are you laughing when your country is the one that's going to have to fork over more money for your greatest allies?

Israel can't sustain with it's aging jewish population, open the borders.

Why do I get this feeling as their economy tanks, the U.S. is going to compensate and send more and more tax payer money to them.

They need more refugees ASAP, someone call Merkel.

The fact that Trump is MAYBE playing these likes gives me hope. These jews control our banks but can't manage their own country. Like a virus it needs a host to survive

Do you all honestly think we give a rats ass about a bunch of lowly monkey-skinned mulattos and sephardic haredim? We use them in our labs for experiments when they fill up our streets. This is all part of the cycle. We're going to destroy your entire civilization and there's nothing you can do to stop us because we are better than you. Smarter than you. Wiser than you. Our will is insurmountable.

The Black Hebrew Israelites are currently enriching Manhattan with the rest of the Talmud-Americans but I think it's about time they returned to the motherland. You unselfish altruistic Jews have been too self-denying on the riches of multi-culturalism: we thank you for your ideological generosity but it's about time you enjoyed the cultural riches for yourselves.

poetry in motion

lol the shillings have emegered. U guys are a virus can't even live on your own. U need a host to survive.

Of Fug! :DDD Greadest ally need help! :D :DD

yet you have no space program or an ability to travel the stars? nice larping faggot.

LMAO. Hope they all die.

jews would get steamrolled in any actual war, tho. you're a bunch of insects that got loaded up on traincars without even fighting back because you are weak and easily conquered, and have been for thousands of years.

Post yfw karma is literally real

Yes it is as I thought, sad.

If you dont mind me asking, are you "in on it" or are you simply a well to do Jew?

>implying you have a higher IQ than me
Although Jews are overall the master race, it feels nice knowing I could physically and mentally pommel every jew I come across
>tfw 151 IQ

They need more syrian migrants to boost their economy!

If it gets chilly just vigorously writhe your hands.
Save on heat.

wat country is that

>slav dressed up as a jew
>begging to chick in weird ass white pants
>pedo symbolism on the begging tray
that picture is some weird ass shit

No they wouldnt, are you fucking dumb?
Tell me,who would win:
>a bunch of Muslims with ak47s and some tanks
Or
>Israel, the USA and all of nato
Israel would never be allowed to fight a war on its own, but even if it was it would win a defensive war against any of its neighbors.
Don't underestimate you fucking mong

Six Day War

>we are better than you. Smarter than you. Wiser than you
>we're better, smarter than you, that's why we're overrepresented in institutions, not because of corruption or nepotism
>but when we create a country for ourselves, our economy falls apart and we need constant military/foreign aid, to steal technology and money from other countries, and the entire banking system supporting us to survive

All you're proving is what has been said about Jews for centuries. You can only destroy, not create, and you'll take the entire world down with you.

>"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

>“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

Germany will pay for them, don't worry.

The Jews causing the problems don't give a shit about Israelis being fucked over btw

i mean you are probably smarter than the average american

but that really isnt saying much
probably doesnt even take you out of mouth breather category desu

I think you're confusing Jews with reptilian
Oh wait.......

Congrats on fighting a war based on a massive technological advantage given through charity.
Are you dumb? I'm not talking about Israel fighting random tribesmen. They would get their shit rocked by Switzerland alone in a real war, and that's a small nation. Jews have and always will be a weak race that cannot do anything for itself because as we've seen through history when it comes to wars they just get thrown in ovens.

LMAO

kike kike kike

why would israel ever right Switzerland you retarded numbskulled buffoon?
Israel will never war with anyone but tribesman, that's the point.
So no, Israel can not lose a war.
Also, I would bet every Israeli soldier could beat you in hand to hand combat.
>muh joos are weak
No they arent, they are a menace that towers over the rest of the human race. If they were weak they wouldn't be allowed to pump hormones into your drinking water.